Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Excited to start adding more :pink: and :blue: come January. Exciting!

Went to the hospital to get checked . Everything turns out fine . Looks like it was just some irritation from Dtd :blush:
The doctor did extra fast ultrasound going for about 30 seconds ... You see , there is your baby ,, ! And that's it :shrug:
Than she couldn't find the HB with doppler which I am not surprised since she was trying to find it ON my pubic bone :dohh: and even lower :coffee:
Than she told me I am too early to find the HB with doppler . Excuse me ? 16 weeks is early ? And the doctor before found it right away week before :thumbup:
Well , what a check up :haha:
Glad everything is well , bumped I didn't hear the HB , that's always more reassuring :baby:

Went to the hospital to get checked . Everything turns out fine . Looks like it was just some irritation from Dtd :blush:
The doctor did extra fast ultrasound going for about 30 seconds ... You see , there is your baby ,, ! And that's it :shrug:
Than she couldn't find the HB with doppler which I am not surprised since she was trying to find it ON my pubic bone :dohh: and even lower :coffee:
Than she told me I am too early to find the HB with doppler . Excuse me ? 16 weeks is early ? And the doctor before found it right away week before :thumbup:
Glad everything is well , bumped I didn't hear the HB , that's always more reassuring :baby:

Glad everything is ok but what a frustrating Dr. visit! Was it an ER doctor or your regular OB?

Glad everything is ok but what a frustrating Dr. visit! Was it an ER doctor or your regular OB?

Regular OB . I even asked her if it's normal not to her th HB at 16 weeks ( I know it's not ) and she said ... I saw it on the ultrasound .
Ok , well and how did she know how fast the HB was if she just looked if there was a HB or not . And she was looking for the HB on totally wrong place ... What the f$&@ ? I was waiting for her for about hour and half and when I looked at my online chart it said 15 minutes appointment :haha: , she spend like 5 minutes with me :coffee:
Well , the baby is fine :flower::coffee:

Wow that nurse was really rushing you out of there! What a load of BS she was feeding you! At least you know everything's okay.

Had my appointment today, midwife has decided to change my due date to June 12th based on measurements from my NT scan as well as my uterus feeling closer to the size of 17weeks. HB was 150, had to chase the little one around a bit to get it. Also got the order for my anatomy scan at which I get to find out gender if baby cooperates :happydance: 2 weeks from today!!

Had my appointment today, midwife has decided to change my due date to June 12th based on measurements from my NT scan as well as my uterus feeling closer to the size of 17weeks. HB was 150, had to chase the little one around a bit to get it. Also got the order for my anatomy scan at which I get to find out gender if baby cooperates :happydance: 2 weeks from today!!

That's great news. I'll update your due date :thumbup:

Hi all!!

Welcome owlbump!! :D

Glad everything went ok with your app proudmomma, but what a useless nurse!

Asmcsm glad all went well for you too :) bet you can't wait to find out the gender!

So what's everyone up to for new year tonight? I'm just staying in with hubby and Lily :)

Just stayin' in with hubby and cats tonight. Will probably not even make it to midnight. Looking forward to tomorrow when I can say 'this year we're having a baby!' This will be the first year in ages when I haven't felt really bummed and glad the year is over: 2013 is the year we got lucky; 2014 is the year when everything changes for the better - a very good year.

I've been to the sales today. I bought some baby trousers, some sort of breast soothers for breastfeeding and 4 cot sheets. Plus I finally picked up my Bounty pack. I'm feeling very excited and just want to get ALL my baby things out, lay them out in age groups and coo over them! Buying the cot sheets (although I don't have a cot yet!) has helped me to formulate a bit of a plan as far as nursery schemes are concerned.

Ladies planning on breastfeeding, are you buying breast pumps and therefore bottles/sterilisers for expressed milk? Also, is anyone who plans to breastfeed going to get any formula in 'just in case' or is that something you address as and when you discover breastfeeding isn't going to be for you? I wonder whether I'm planning on over-buying, for things which could easily be ordered online, if necessary, as and when required.

Have a great evening ladies!

I need to organise the baby cupboard! It has a breastpump and steriliser in there which I plan to use again. I will buy bottles and maybe some formula. Breastfeeding was tough for me last time and I only managed to exclusively feed for a week and six weeks in total, I'm not gonna best myself up if it doesn't work out, especially seeing as I'll have two other kids to keep my attention too!

We're just staying in tonight, we had Chinese food and now we're getting the kids in bed, we're gonna eat crap and watch TV. We will stay up to midnight I think but not much longer!
Can't wait to get the decorations down and the house organised! Its all I can think about lol, think the needing is kicking in early. I just want to clean but I have no energy.

Happy New Year everybody. :)

Just stayin' in with hubby and cats tonight. Will probably not even make it to midnight. Looking forward to tomorrow when I can say 'this year we're having a baby!' This will be the first year in ages when I haven't felt really bummed and glad the year is over: 2013 is the year we got lucky; 2014 is the year when everything changes for the better - a very good year.

I've been to the sales today. I bought some baby trousers, some sort of breast soothers for breastfeeding and 4 cot sheets. Plus I finally picked up my Bounty pack. I'm feeling very excited and just want to get ALL my baby things out, lay them out in age groups and coo over them! Buying the cot sheets (although I don't have a cot yet!) has helped me to formulate a bit of a plan as far as nursery schemes are concerned.

Ladies planning on breastfeeding, are you buying breast pumps and therefore bottles/sterilisers for expressed milk? Also, is anyone who plans to breastfeed going to get any formula in 'just in case' or is that something you address as and when you discover breastfeeding isn't going to be for you? I wonder whether I'm planning on over-buying, for things which could easily be ordered online, if necessary, as and when required.

Have a great evening ladies!

I am just gonna use nursing bra ( very good stuff :thumbup: ) , nipple cream ( a lot of it ) and nipple pads . Same as with my son . And if something goes different we can always take care of it later :flower:

Happy birthday to meeeee ! :happydance:
We are staying at home . Couple of friends are coming over I think but not a big deal as every year :haha:
Hope you all enjoy your last day of 2013 and happy new year to all of you , our year is coming closer :happydance::baby:

Happy birthday!

We're staying in, kids are in bed except eldest, DH is on xbox I'm on pc and I will no doubt be in bed by 10pm.

I'm such a party animal!

Happy birthday to meeeee ! :happydance:
We are staying at home . Couple of friends are coming over I think but not a big deal as every year :haha:
Hope you all enjoy your last day of 2013 and happy new year to all of you , our year is coming closer :happydance::baby:

Happy birthday!!

I'm staying in with hubby tonight as well. Not counting on making it to midnight ;).

Happy birthday proudmomma!! :cake:

Looks like we are all staying in! I'm just about to watch some crap tv with a glass of Dr Pepper (bad mummy) :haha:

Happy 25th birthday proudmomma :) I'm 25 too. Just turned on the 5th.

Spending the day with my husbands family today. Tomorrow is my family. We look for any excuse to get together :haha:

we're having babies this year!!

happy new year ladies :)

DS was up til quarter to midnight, which ruined my sexytime plans with DH for the bells (bah!) but rather that than how he's been recently (he's picked up yet another virus that means he coughs until he pukes - but only in the middle of the night).

i toasted the new year with a chocolate milkshake. rock'n'roll \m/

It's funny with the time difference! We're still 3 hours away from the ball drop lol!! Happy New Year everyone! We're having a baby this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->