Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

haylee- thank you, will do! :flower:

I haven't had any super sharp pains, but still occasional pulling feeling, although that hasn't been as often either. only thing I've got all the time is sore boobs!

Good morning!

Congrats boothh :)

Luminescent- just want to offer you some :hugs: :hugs: if you need to chat don't be afraid to pm me Hun xx

Trinity - I am always nervous when going to the loo! OH and I dtd the other night and had a little tiny bit of spotting after it (only when I wipe, just a streak) but it's made me even more paranoid! :( thankfully it was only the one time! And I had no cramps.

Take note ladies - if you dtd you may see a little blood. From what I've been reading it can be completely normal as long as it's not accompanied with cramping.

Proudmomma- could it be a uti? I do remember I had a few sharp pains with ds in my lady region.

Afm- no sick this morning! Feeling great actually! I'm getting close to when ms kicked in last time...

Jess- I don't feel pregnant at all this morning too!

I don't have any other signs of uti :shrug:
Those pains don't happen often , I think it was about 3 times today

I was doing just fine (maybe just a little tired) and then tonight I got super nauseated, and fatigued beyond belief. Only problem is, I got the flu shot yesterday, and I'm thinking some of the symptoms might be from that...

How did you ladies handle the flu shot?

OMG so bloated today! And the constant need to pee all the time.

Don't you just love pregnancy lol :)

I'm beyond bloated. I look 5 months pregnant already. And my 8 yr old asked me today if my boobs had grown. :lol

I finally booked my doctors appointment today for 23 October. I will be 8 weeks then. It was the earliest appointment I could get with my doctor.

6 weeks today! :yipee:

Morning girls!
Bluergh! Feel really nauseous this morning and abit crampy! Did another frer this morning and it's blaringly positive again!
I seem to have hit my typical first tri insomnia stage :( been pretty much awake since 2.30 and I'm soooo tired now! Annoyingly midwife appointment is at 1pm which is teddys nap time so I probably won't get to sleep! And Jesse has a friend coming for tea after school so the house is going to be messy and noisy lol. X

I have never had a cough before but the past week I have had the worst cough and cold. My eldest has been off school with it and my baby has been in hospital with croup. Germs go away!!!

I have never had a cough before but the past week I have had the worst cough and cold. My eldest has been off school with it and my baby has been in hospital with croup. Germs go away!!!

Aw hope you're all better soon! Jesse has croup at the moment too and he's been put on inhalers! x

We've got dissolvable steroids and an inhaler :( I feel as bad as him I just can't shift this painful cough and I feel sick all day now ahhhh :( I hope I don't feel this rubbish for 9 months lol must stop complaining

been nervous as the nausea is tapering off, barely feeling anything these days. took a test this morning, def still pg...think i'm more nervous because we won't see the minion until the 12w scan, whereas this time with the troll we'd already seen him twice by then!

distracting myself making zombie bunnies. should be doing housework, but the bunnies outnumbered me.

Yaaaay! One of the girls on my August 2009 group is sending me her spare digi! I'm excited lol!

Had the midwife this afternoon, had my bloods done and have a scan booked for the 28th!
I asked about when I should start my sickness tablets as the doc left it open to interpretation, and she said as soon as I'm sick once start them. I keep feeling dizzy sick today and abit gaggy. Hopefully it keeps away for abit though! x

rainbowsun - I have never gotten a flu shot and never plan on getting one lol. I don't believe in them. But sorry to hear you're not feeling well :hugs2:

legohouse - that's rough, pregnant AND sick, I can't even imagine. Feel better. Both you and your little one.

1eighty - my symptoms seem to come and go too so I wouldn't worry. As soon as I start panicking that I don't feel anything, I start to feel queasy :haha:

Boothh - sorry you won't get to sleep much but good news that you get to see your midwife! I'm so anxious to see mine (thankfully it's tomorrow!)

I'm so upset right now. Over the past couple of days the "symptoms" I was feeling have worn off other than mild and tender boobs and the faint queasiness. Even the cramping and achiness has worn off for the most part.

But for the past two days I had some brown discharge and then a rusty red color the next day (like brown and red had mixed). I felt absolutely NO cramping either, but I went to the ER anyway to be sure.

My experience? Awful. I was basically brushed off and spoken to rudely. No one kept up with each other. I had to a transvaginal ultrasound and the doctor told the nurse she shouldn't have done that if she didn't get my beta - so the ultrasound was pointless because AFTER the ultrasound we got the results that my beta was 881.

Then another doctor was hell bent on telling me I'm miscarrying and to take some tylenol and come back in a few days. How many times did I tell him I wasn't feeling an ounce of pain? Or that when I asked around with other pregnant friends - 881 was good for how far along I was. Oh, before he even gave me the results he said to my husband and I we're too young to be married...did anyone ask you?

I felt so sad because it was like he didn't care, just gave me some papers about miscarriages and pushed me through the door. I can't wait to see my midwife.

That's awful :( Those numbers are brilliant!! I really hope everything turns out OK, what a horrible doctor!

I'm so upset right now. Over the past couple of days the "symptoms" I was feeling have worn off other than mild and tender boobs and the faint queasiness. Even the cramping and achiness has worn off for the most part.

But for the past two days I had some brown discharage and then a rusty red color the next day (like brown and red had mixed). I felt absolutely NO cramping either, but I went to the ER anyway to be sure.

My experience? Awful. I was basically brushed off and spoken to rudely. No one kept up with each other. I had to a transvaginal ultrasound and the doctor told the nurse she shouldn't have done that if she didn't get my beta - so the ultrasound was pointless because AFTER the ultrasound we got the results that my beta was 881.

Then another doctor was hell bent on telling me I'm miscarrying and to take some tylenol and come back in a few days. How many times did I tell him I wasn't feeling an ounce of pain? Or that when I asked around with other pregnant friends - 881 was good for how far along I was. Oh, before he even gave me the results he said to my husband and I we're too young to be married...did anyone ask you?

I felt so sad because it was like he didn't care, just gave me some papers about miscarriages and pushed me through the door. I can't wait to see my midwife.

:hugs: mangoes. So Sorry you went through that with those insensitive and overstepping ER doctors!! 881 is a good number for where you are so I wouldn't worry too much (especially as you haven't had any cramping).

When are you seeing the midwife?

But for the past two days I had some brown discharge and then a rusty red color the next day (like brown and red had mixed). I felt absolutely NO cramping either, but I went to the ER anyway to be sure.

I wouldn't worry. 881 is a good number and until they see it decrease or not double they shouldn't say you're miscarrying. Also, on average a gestation sac wont even appear until your betas reach about 1000. Hang in there! That doctor sounds like a total jerk

Mangoes - I'm so sorry for your experience. Why people think they have to be so rude is beyond me. If you can't have compassion for people, you shouldn't be a doctor or work at a hospital! I think it's because they are sooo used to seeing pregnant women coming in scared and it ends up being nothing to worry about they just blow people off.

Why they felt the need to say you two are too young to be married makes no sense. I would have told them to mind their own business!

I am sure everything will be just fine for you. You are still early in your pregnancy and your HCG numbers look wonderful.

When do you see your midwife?

Mangoes - I'm so sorry for your experience. Why people think they have to be so rude is beyond me. If you can't have compassion for people, you shouldn't be a doctor or work at a hospital! I think it's because they are sooo used to seeing pregnant women coming in scared and it ends up being nothing to worry about they just blow people off.

Why they felt the need to say you two are too young to be married makes no sense. I would have told them to mind their own business!

I am sure everything will be just fine for you. You are still early in your pregnancy and your HCG numbers look wonderful.

When do you see your midwife?

I should see her in a week or so. I'm still waiting for my insurance to send me the card and booklet because they can't book me without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->