Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I have been getting terrible pain across my csection scar. To the point it reduced me to tears last Monday!

We are decided on a girl - Amelia Jane and for a boy (not that husband has had his say yet...!) I really like Alexander Michael Anthony. But I have made a short list of:
Noah
Logan
(And I can't remember the others, lol! Only did it last night and left the list at sister in laws!)

We have decided on Jordan Ava for our baby girl. DH and I already call her Jordie, but we're not announcing her name until she's born.

It's amazing how many people ask what name we've picked, I really thought it was fairly normal to announce when they're born?

I'm so exhausted these days. Woke up at 8am yesterday and at 10am I suddenly felt so exhausted I went back to bed for a few hours. Then by the late afternoon I was struggling to keep my eyes open again. I'm only a few days short of the third tri, so maybe that's why I'm getting exhausted. It's just like being in the first trimester again, but without the nausea!

I have my GD test on Wednesday so I might get them to check my iron levels. My sis is 33 weeks and no where near as tired as me.

Also, shortness of breath is killing me! DH says that I breath so loud at night now he's afraid I'm not going to leave enough oxygen for him lol :haha:

We had our baby girl name picked out before I got pregnant and before we knew she was a she lol. Which is why I was so ecstatic when we found out we were team pink :) Our baby girl is going to be Lux Adele

We'd decided on Emily Anne before we knew I was pregnant too.
DF chose Emily so I got to pick middle name. Anne is after my grandmother's sister who was a very strong and wonderful woman who unfortunately passed away several years ago.

This is a little weird, but any moms who had an episiotomy or a tear with their first baby, do you feel the scar on occasion? Like sometimes when Rome is sitting really low in my belly it feels almost like a really faint ache in the scar, kind of like how it felt when it was healing. It only lasts for a few moments, usually I move and it goes away.

On another note, I've been absolutely ADDICTED to baby clothes shopping this time! I lost all of my first son's 0-9 month clothes, so I've had lots of fun picking out cute outfits. :3

I'm naming my boy Roman too! Roman Chase Borrelli will be the full name. Just had to throw that out there. :D
I'm stuck between Roman Apollo Bradley and Roman Matteo Bradley.... I'm starting to lean more towards Apollo because I think it goes well with my last name and I like it.

I call him Romie or Rome. :3

Loving all the names, I love the name a Lily ;) but I am abit biased as my daughter is called lily!

We haven't decided on a name and won't of until baby is here as I like to look at them first :) but we have a few we like, my favourite is Ella, then we have grace, Amelia, Alice and a couple more but I do love Ella!

In other news I'm in 3rd tri today :happydance:

we're going for kaiden fox [and either riley or ryder]. i'm sneaking more peeks at 3rd tri, nearly there after all. this pregnancy seems to have flown by...

We're thinking Alexis Thea for a girl and Nathan Dominic for a boy but we'll see how te names suit when the baby's here.

Ahhh I love Fox! But I don't think DH would go for it!

Wow chatty lot recently!

We had my folks staying this weekend & DS1 had Friday off too so it was a nice long weekend.

We've decided to move house as our tenancy us up at the end of May so we started to see what was out there. We visited a couple & if 1 is still available in another month or so we might go for it! We are looking for quite a big house & they tend to hang around on the market a while so we may get lucky.

Think we are sorted for stuff now except car seat!

Names is another matter entirely! We have a few ideas but nothing certain for the shortlist at all! We want to have 2 or 3 options and decide when we meet him!

Sounds like a fun weekend Jo :)
Moving sounds exciting but so close to due date.. Eek! I think we will need to think about moving within the next year, we only have two bedrooms at the moment and I suspect we will be abit cramped with 3 children in here!

DH and I had a boys name picked out since before we knew I was pregnant. His name is Zachary Conner. We haven't been shy telling everyone his name, I really hope he doesn't come out looking nothing like a Zachary lol. I have several things with his name/initial on it already lol

I'm loving all these names! We have nothing yet--no definite name (although we do have some ideas), and we're not buying much until the baby comes (except a car seat, I think). It makes me feel so very unprepared!!

You all seem so super organised having everything bought already! We still have to decorate our "junk room" to move our 14 month old into so that the nursery will be available for the new arrival. We are hoping to use the hand me downs from the first time round as much as possible and have sleepsuits etc which are just white. We still have to investigate and order a double pushchair which is our big buy. We also have to mend a cot we have for the baby or try and move the little one into a bed already!!!
Work is so mad and I might need to work right up to my due date so i have no idea when things will get done.

As far as names go we can't agree at all especially for a boy. Middle names are sorted - Joseph or Jane. First names still in the running include Emily or Charlotte for a girl and Evan, Aiden, Finlay, Lewis plus loads more for a boy.

Oh, and I'm into double figures today!!!

Lala - can I ask you a question? I was wondering at what stage you'd move your little one into a bed. It's just that we're debating whether or not to get a cot or a cotbed for this baby (our first baby) and space is tight, so we were inclined towards a cot. However, I do worry that we might end up moving him into a single bed (it's a proper sized one, but we already have it and it seems daft not to make use of it) when he's still tiny! The other thing is, if we were fortunate enough to have a second child, they would need the cot/cotbed by 4 months old or so any way, so our first child would still need to vacate, which potentially would miss out the cotbed stage that would otherwise be used. I hope you can follow that is it sounds garbled to me! The earliest he'd move into a bed would be 18 months old, but probably closer to 2. Any other words of wisdom welcomed from other members!

Hellooo ladies :) Just been on a weekend of night shifts and completely broken, my body is starting to struggle with it now. But my bump band arrived today so we'll see if that helps.

Love the chat about names! :happydance: Me and my partner want to see our baby girl before we make the FINAL decision but we have a few that we like at the moment (subject to change!). We're having Lee as a middle name, which is my father's first name, because his name is not being continued and he has been just the best :) Anyway! So the one we like the most is Brogan Lee Welch, we can really imagine it suiting her. We also like Kelsey Lee and Rowan Lee (but we think it sounds too boy-ish with Rowan and Lee together). There are more but those are the current ones making the top of the list :haha:

Oh oh and I wanted to say Trinity, you should use Thea! My best friend in the whole world is called Thea and she is amazing, I think it's a beautiful name :)

Teddy is coming up to 2 (in May) and he's still in the cot.. Were going to use the cot for baby so I need to upgrade him soon!
We are buying bunk beds for the boys bedroom, Jesse will move from the toddler bed into the bottom bunk and Teddy will go from the cot to the toddler bed. Then in another year or so they can both be in the bunk beds!
I don't want to have 2 cots or 2 toddlers beds so this seems the best way to do it!
Were going to have a Moses basket in our bedroom and we pretty much know we'll be co sleeping anyway as did with the boys. So it doesn't matter tooo much about when Ted vacates the cot!

We definitely havnt bought everything either, just a bag of clothes and a some nappies :haha: I am starting to buy now though, have an idea of what I want just need to make the time I buy it :p

Our baby girl's name will be Anthea Emilia Julie. It took us a while to decide but we eventually got there.
As far as cot and bed arrangements, we moved our son out of the cot just a while before our daughter was born. He was 2 and to make it easier for him, we put the cot alongside the bed the first few nights so that he would be able to feel the bars on one side at least. Our daughter moved out of the cot around 2 as well because she could get out of it.
For this one, we have had to get a bunk bed and the 2 now share a room. We started over Christmas so they are now quite settled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->