Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Oh, when I told him I had been told that brown blood or anything other than bright red usually meant that either A) implantation spotting that had taken awhile to come down B) an irritated cervix etc, he cut me off and told me bleeding is not normal...even though 1 out of 3 women do experience some sort of discharge/bleeding/spotting.

I'm not going back to that hospital. Get this, while I was leaving a mother and her son came in and the son was in horrible pain because he had broken his wrist - they took forever to see him. I felt so bad.

I bled a lot with my daughter. Quite heavy red blood at some points until 20 weeks x

Hope you're okay, :hugs: that's sounds like a horrid experience! Try not to worry Hun xx

Thank you ladies! I feel so much better talking about it. The experience even upset my husband to no end. I've been resting since then and we're definitely abstaining from sex in the meantime just to be on the safe side.

Oh, when I told him I had been told that brown blood or anything other than bright red usually meant that either A) implantation spotting that had taken awhile to come down B) an irritated cervix etc, he cut me off and told me bleeding is not normal...even though 1 out of 3 women do experience some sort of discharge/bleeding/spotting.

I'm not going back to that hospital. Get this, while I was leaving a mother and her son came in and the son was in horrible pain because he had broken his wrist - they took forever to see him. I felt so bad.

My bet is he doesn't have any children! My theory is until you've been pregnant/ loved a partner who's pregnant you really don't know jack (which includes me because this is my first time around). I really don't think you can understand unless you've actually been in the situation before and if he had children he'd know that xx

OMG Mangoes. So sorry you had to go through that with the ER docs. Everything sounds like it is going just fine with your pregnancy and those betas are great for your stage.

That's horrible how doctors can be . I had similar experience with my first MC but not as bad as yours . I am sorry . I hope you gonna feel better soon and everything is going to be just fine :)

I wanted to ask you girls .how do you call those test that tell you how many weeks are you ? And do you find them in regular stores ?

mangoes- that's awful, I'm so sorry! I hear so many bad stories about the ER. like if we're early in pregnancy, we don't matter and they just tell us it must be miscarriage. ugh :( it has made me nervous to go there if I ever have to, even though my hospital has been great to me for everything so far, you never know what doctor/nurse you're going to get. your beta does sound just perfect though!

we dtd this morning (I came over for breakfast because OH just wanted to spend some time with me before work- maybe he's kind of trying to apologize for freaking out. I'm just not mentioning the pregnancy for a while to let him think things over on his own though) and I am paranoid about bleeding now! I've been to the bathroom a couple times and no spotting, but i'm nervous! haha.

proudmomma- the digi I took that had the weeks on it was clearblue brand. (I'm in the US, if that makes a difference). it really only goes up to 3+ weeks (from LMP that would be 5+ weeks) and it's just an estimate from the level of HCG you have. it tells you 1-2, 2-3, or 3+.
so they're not necessarily acccurate, but kinda fun nonetheless :)
oh and yeah, I just got mine at a drugstore off the shelf.

Glad to hear things are looking up for you with OH luminescent!

That's horrible how doctors can be . I had similar experience with my first MC but not as bad as yours . I am sorry . I hope you gonna feel better soon and everything is going to be just fine :)

I wanted to ask you girls .how do you call those test that tell you how many weeks are you ? And do you find them in regular stores ?

They're called Clear Blue Advance Pregnancy Test with weeks estimator. So far cheapest I found them was walmart, about $12 for 2 or $14 for 3. Walgreens and CVS were both $20 for 2 and $25 for 3

Glad to hear things are looking up for you with OH luminescent!

thanks, I'm glad too! it's only been a couple days, but I'm really hoping he'll come around. today he printed out a resume to bring to a bank. he's been talking about getting a higher paying job but I guess this finally kick started him into actually doing it. :haha:

Luminescent, hope you enjoyed your sexy time with dh! Me and dh have really slacked off in that Department because I keep falling asleep so early!

I think it is sinking in now! Midwife just called, she is coming to my house next Thursday for my booking in appointment :) She's really lovely, had the same midwife since I was pregnant with my daughter over 6 years ago, and she has been my sisters midwife for her children too :)

This moves so quickly I can't even find my last post!! Haha! We should deffo sort a Facebook group in the near future. So hard to follow convos on here!!! X

calidreaming- hehe! night time is definitely out of the question most days.. I'm done with the world by 9pm or earlier. mornings are alright though, maybe try that! lol

gemini- I agree. if I go more than a day without checking I have pages and pages to read through. a fb group would be nice, if we could make it private so it stays a secret from friends on there.

congrats legohouse! she sounds great. hope time flies until next thurs

Lol. It does move pretty fast! But I'm one of the rare few left in the world who don't have a fb :haha: so someone else would have to set that up for you guys!

Luminescent, hope you enjoyed your sexy time with dh! Me and dh have really slacked off in that Department because I keep falling asleep so early!

lol :rofl: Thats me exactly! Told hubby yesterday I wanted some sexy time but I was too tired so we snuggled instead watching tv. I forgot how tired you are in the beginning.

Well today we've told our parents and my sister. It makes it feel so much more real!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->