Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I'm an adult and I'm afraid to tell my grandparents. How bad is that? :/

I told my dad yesterday and told him he could tell my stepmom and brother but no one else. I was going to wait to 12 weeks but couldn't hold it in! He was already wanting to know the gender already, so maybe I should have waited after all.

P.S. confuzion, I'm not on facebook either! I have a page, but I never log in.

I know what you mean cali! We were also planning on waiting this time around but already both our moms know and my husband's sisters and little brother.

After he told his mom, I felt bad lying to mine when she asked. So I told her yes, I am, but it's very early so I'm being a little paranoid and I'd rather no one else know until later when I'm more reassured that everything is ok. She said of course she wouldn't tell anyone and that hopefully this time around everything works out :)

My mother-in-law told me that with my last pregnancy (m/c at 7.5 weeks), I didn't look pregnant but this time I do. My bloat is obvious and my chest is bigger lol. So I hope it's a good sign!!

I look pregnant already, not bloat wise, but my spots have all disappeared and I'm glowing I think lol!

I want to tell my mom / everyone so bad ! But I am just too afraid something bad is going to happen . So no one knows yet , except for OH of course :D .
It feels like every day has 72 hours :D .
I don't feel pregnant at all and that worries me even more . I am bloated a lot which makes me feel fat not preggo :D and my boobies got like 2 sizes bigger at least . But I just don't feel pregnant ... I wanna hear the heartbeat already so bad !!

Oh and talking about sex . With my first pregnancy OH couldn't even touch me . Everything seemed so uncomfortable and weird etc but now !? It feels like I am never satisfied even though I am satisfied every time if you know what I mean :D . Everything is so sensitive but in a good way :) . I love pregnancy sex this time :) . I wanna be pregnant all the time :D

Errr sex is deffo off the cards for me. DH is doing nothing but annoy me and my hormones lol!
Iv told a few close friends and my mum and sister, basically the people who are going to find out before 12 weeks anyway! And my mum had already asked me if I was pregnant because iv been so moody lol! x

I've told most people other than my nana and grandad because everyone was at my OH aunts Friday an heard me being sick lol! Everyone is excited. My nana an grandad won't be though :( x

Oh and talking about sex . With my first pregnancy OH couldn't even touch me . Everything seemed so uncomfortable and weird etc but now !? It feels like I am never satisfied even though I am satisfied every time if you know what I mean :D . Everything is so sensitive but in a good way :) . I love pregnancy sex this time :) . I wanna be pregnant all the time :D

YES. Pregnancy sex is awesome. I wish it could stay like that all the time, lol.

Aw why not LH? xx

With Jesse I couldn't get enough of sex lol but any other time I lose my sex drive lol

LOL at the pregnant sex talk. DH and I had sex the other night, I don't think he could resist my bigger boobs lol. But I thought it was great! I think it was also a relief because I didn't have to think about ovulating and such. Much more enjoyable.

As for the telling people...I told my mom, sisters and grandma and aunt because they all knew we were trying after the miscarriage. I told DH that I didn't want to tell MIL though cuz last time she blabbed to too many people and I don't want her to know until we at least see a HB. But plan is to I think tell everyone at Thanksgiving. Will be about 11 1/2 weeks by then

YES. Pregnancy sex is awesome. I wish it could stay like that all the time, lol.

When I'm not too tired, I agree, pregnancy sex is awesome! :haha:

Aw why not LH? xx

With Jesse I couldn't get enough of sex lol but any other time I lose my sex drive lol

They would much rather I put Oliver in nursery and get a job so my OH and I can buy a house instead of renting on his wages. They feel very differently to us. We are comfortable and our children are happy. Owning a house isn't top of our priorities list :( My nana even mentioned the a word when I was pregnant with Oliver. Makes me so sad!

We've had sex 1 time since finding out cuz I pass out at 8:30 every night like clock work. Exhaustion is the only symptom I have.

We plan on telling my son (7) from a previous marriage tonight. He's such a mama's boy and I don't see him taking it so well. I also plan on announcing it on Facebook tonight too. I know it's soon but I'm not good at keeping secrets AT ALL! I also don't think I would want to keep a miscarriage a secret, if something did happen. My MIL, SIL and close friends already know and it's killing them all to keep it a secret. I'd also be upset if someone stole my thunder and blabbed before I had a chance too. That's the main reason I'm just going to announce it now. lol

We've had sex 1 time since finding out cuz I pass out at 8:30 every night like clock work. Exhaustion is the only symptom I have.

We plan on telling my son (7) from a previous marriage tonight. He's such a mama's boy and I don't see him taking it so well. I also plan on announcing it on Facebook tonight too. I know it's soon but I'm not good at keeping secrets AT ALL! I also don't think I would want to keep a miscarriage a secret, if something did happen. My MIL, SIL and close friends already know and it's killing them all to keep it a secret. I'd also be upset if someone stole my thunder and blabbed before I had a chance too. That's the main reason I'm just going to announce it now. lol

Exciting! Hopefully your son will be happy he's getting a brother or sister!

I can't wait to announce to everyone :happydance:

Aw why not LH? xx

They would much rather I put Oliver in nursery and get a job so my OH and I can buy a house instead of renting on his wages. They feel very differently to us. We are comfortable and our children are happy. Owning a house isn't top of our priorities list :( My nana even mentioned the a word when I was pregnant with Oliver. Makes me so sad!

Aw I'm sad for you too :( You grandparents should want you to be happy, in whatever which way suits you. Sorry :hugs2:

Morning all!

This thread does move so fast, I don't even know where to start! :haha:
I don't have Facebook either, well I do but I never go on there! I could just make one for bnb :)
I was sick early this morning, about 5 am but I feel fine now. I don't know whether to start taking my ms meds yet?
I hope everyone is going well.
Special mention to Mangoes, that was horrible how they treated you Hun, big hugs!

i'm on fb with some of the moms i met here who were due november '12 - there's about 25 of us :)

Aw why not LH? xx

That is silly! Were the same we rent on DH wage but we've talked it through and know having baby number 3 will mean it will be yet another few years til I have a job. But it's what we both want! xx

Haylee - what meds do you have? My midwife told me to take mine as soon as I start throwing up x

1eighty - we have one for our August 2009 group, it's been nearly five years since our group started and we still talk everyday!

Arghh so tired this morning and I was asleep before 10pm!

I decided a long time ago that I would get my babies out of the way and then go to college and get the job I really want as a career. They obviously don't see that as a good plan, but it's working for us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->