Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

It's the same with us! Don't let it worry you Hun you know best for your family x

We plan on telling my son (7) from a previous marriage tonight. He's such a mama's boy and I don't see him taking it so well.

Awww, I hope your little boy takes it better than you expect. He's never asked for a brother or sister?

I finally see my midwife today for the confirmation. I'm so nervous about my bloods. Hope I get the results tomorrow and don't have to wait the weekend. But I'm anxious to finally get it done!

I hope all goes well today confuzion!! Waiting for test results is so nerve wracking!

My first evening of my OH working since I've felt this tired and sicky! Not gone so badly so far but we've only just gotten back from the school run and put dinner on. He won't be home until midnight, I bet I'm asleep before then :lol:

Hope it goes well confuzion xx

LegoHouse - agh I'm counting the minutes til DH gets home at 6 lol! And iv had a 2.5 hour nap today haha! My DH has to go away for work sometimes, only a night or a few at most hopefully but im dreading those already! x

He usually does 9am until 4pm, 4pm until 12am, or 12pm until 9pm. Tomorrow he's doing a 10am until 4pm which would have been my perfect opportunity to nap buttttttt, my daughters school has a teacher training day LOL so no such luck!

I feel weird today . I don't know how to describe it . I have period like preassure on my lower abdomen and I feel light headed . I feel like something bad is going to happen . You know that strange feeling when you know something is happening but you don't know exactly what ...

I probably sound like a psycho :D

I feel weird today . I don't know how to describe it . I have period like preassure on my lower abdomen and I feel light headed . I feel like something bad is going to happen . You know that strange feeling when you know something is happening but you don't know exactly what ...

I probably sound like a psycho :D

Try not to worry! There is a lot going on down there at the moment!
First tri is just a big worry fest and really there is nothing you can do if anything does go wrong. Just have to take it a day at a time and try to relax xxx

LegoHouse - my DH does leaves the house at 7am and gets home at 6pm and 2.30pm on Fridays! Can't wait til tomorrow cus I won't have to do the pick up school run haha xx

ProudMamma, I'm sure everything is just fine. Everything you've described sounds perfectly normal--though I know it's hard not to worry!

We've told so many people already, which is weird after 3 losses, but I never got a 2-3 on a digi with any of them, and I'm feeling pretty positive, and if something did go wrong I wouldn't keep it a secret anyway..... So I guess I'll be ok! I have a good feeling though, despite having some pretty breath taking pains! I think it is normal though, I remember going to the hospital a lot in the first tri with my other two. I'm not so stressy this time (yettt!!)

Try and relax girls. Honestly there is nothing in your power that can change the outcome, so enjoy your pregnancy for the stage it's at, and love your baby as much as you can <3 I made the mistake of not being able to get attached to Oliver because I was too busy panicking over everything xx

To be fair my OH does most of the school runs Booth haha!! x

We've told so many people already, which is weird after 3 losses, but I never got a 2-3 on a digi with any of them, and I'm feeling pretty positive, and if something did go wrong I wouldn't keep it a secret anyway..... So I guess I'll be ok! I have a good feeling though, despite having some pretty breath taking pains! I think it is normal though, I remember going to the hospital a lot in the first tri with my other two. I'm not so stressy this time (yettt!!)

Try and relax girls. Honestly there is nothing in your power that can change the outcome, so enjoy your pregnancy for the stage it's at, and love your baby as much as you can <3 I made the mistake of not being able to get attached to Oliver because I was too busy panicking over everything xx

I was just thinking this! I initially wanted to wait until 12 weeks, but I couldn't hold it in, besides, if anything were to happen I'd have support. That's how I thought about it.

I officially booked my first midwife appointment! It's not until about two weeks from now, but I'm excited and can't wait!

I was just thinking this! I initially wanted to wait until 12 weeks, but I couldn't hold it in, besides, if anything were to happen I'd have support. That's how I thought about it.

I officially booked my first midwife appointment! It's not until about two weeks from now, but I'm excited and can't wait!

Mine is supposed to be next Thursday morning but I'm going to have to change it as my daughter has her harvest festival play that day lol

This is such great advice. I spent my first pregnancy freaked out about everything. I'm doing a little better this time although sometimes Google makes things hard!

Hi, Boothh pointed me in this direction - one of my original bump buddies :)

Anyway I'm Joeyjo - expecting my 3rd in June - think June 18th is my due date.

Nice to "meet" you all x

Aww 18th June was my due date with my little boy <3 Congratulations!!

Is anyone else still BFing? I'm really struggling. I tried not letting him feed and he actually flipped out lol :(

Just finished up with my confirmation. Get my results tomorrow. I'm gonna go :wacko: until then!

Congrats and welcome joeyjo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->