Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi, Boothh pointed me in this direction - one of my original bump buddies :)

Anyway I'm Joeyjo - expecting my 3rd in June - think June 18th is my due date.

Nice to "meet" you all x

Welcome to the group and congrats on your pregnancy!:happydance:

Hi Joey! :hi:

LH - that's what I've been thinking too, and if everything goes well in pretty sure this will be my last pregnancy so I want to enjoy it from the beginning. You really can't change anything so there's no point worrying yourself sick over it!
xx

In response to the career/babies talk- that's why I'm so scared to tell my family! My mom has made it very clear that she would love grandchildren, but only after school is done and career is in place. Not everyone's life works like that!

Confuzion- let us know the results when you hear :)

Joeyjo- welcome and congrats!

In response to the career/babies talk- that's why I'm so scared to tell my family! My mom has made it very clear that she would love grandchildren, but only after school is done and career is in place. Not everyone's life works like that!

It's ok. You have to prove them wrong by being happy :)

Is anyone else still BFing? I'm really struggling. I tried not letting him feed and he actually flipped out lol :(

I'm still bfing my 2 year old morning and night. I swear since I found out I was pregnant he's been feeding for so much longer and has even had nights where he has been waking in the night asking for "drink."
I don't know if its just a phase or if there's something different about my milk now I'm pregnant???

Is anyone else still BFing? I'm really struggling. I tried not letting him feed and he actually flipped out lol :(

I'm still bfing my 2 year old morning and night. I swear since I found out I was pregnant he's been feeding for so much longer and has even had nights where he has been waking in the night asking for "drink."
I don't know if its just a phase or if there's something different about my milk now I'm pregnant???

No, no, mine is definitely feeding way more. We were down to night feeds but now he is going for it all day. He has croup though so I was putting it down to him being poorly, but I told him no earlier when he tried to feed and he practically attacked me. I said, Oliver that's not how we act towards Mummy. You're hurting me. He totally freaked out, it was horrible. My OH isn't pressuring me to give up, he knows it's hard for us, but I'm so sore! And he still feeds most of the night. *sigh* I don't want to upset him, but I'm also taking aspirin which can have negative effects on him too. It's hard!

Hi Joey :wave: congrats!

So I've just been reading my old journal and I was full blown vomiting by this point last time! It's still early days but so far I'm not as sick. Touch wood it stays this way :)

OHs been away with work since Tuesday morning and it's now Friday so I am eagerly awaiting his arrival home. I'm shattered today!

Hope everyone is well, good luck at your appointment confuzion :)

Everything is going to be just fine , you will see :thumbup:
Take it from me . My whole family lives in Europe , I live in USA ( for about 5.5 years now ) and when i was pregnant the first time I was 22 , living 1000's of miles away from my family with boyfriend they have never met ( except for occasional Skype. ) . I was so worried to tell my mom ( even though the pregnancy was planned ) that it took me 5 months :dohh:
When I finally told her she was crying with happiness even though jste kept telling me not to even think about having a baby while I still live here ( before she new )
She wanted to see me pregnant, touch my belly and see my first baby in person .
She accepted without a problem ( or at least she didn't say anything ) and I finally got her to fly here for my sons 2nd birthday - it's going to be first time they gonna see each other in person .
And when I told her few weeks ago we wanna try for another one she was excited again .
So what I am trying to tell you is I was so much worried about ,, hurting,, or
,,disappointing ,, my family that I dinpdnt even enjoy 5 months of my pregnancy even though I could because everybody was happy for me .
Trust me , they gonna take it well :flower::thumbup::hugs:

Thanks Haylee. Not much was done today besides a urine pregnancy test (surprise, I'm pregnant lol). And a blood test for beta hcg, progesterone, and blood type as I don't know mine.

I told them I would reallllly like my results tomorrow because I will go crazy if I have to wait the weekend. They said that they should be able to and if they haven't called by 2, I should call and ask for my results. So I'll be anxiously waiting. I'll be sure to update you ladies. Thank you for the support!

Ok this is really weird, but I've just noticed I'm getting little black hairs growing on my face. Ok so very occasionally I'll get one under my chin and I'll just pluck it out, but I just noticed one on my right cheek and 2 on my left!! WTF!!

Glad to hear your appointment went well Confuzion.

Mine was very similar and pretty uneventful lol. They drew blood, went over history, did pelvic exam and an abdominal US. Still too early to see anything on US except thickened endometrial lining because I have a 34 day cycle so even though my LMP says I'm 5+1 , based on O I am about 4+4, so that's what I was expecting. They said I should get beta results tomorrow or Monday but they said they won't be doing a repeat draw:? I think I might pay for it to be privately done on Monday but it will cost $50. Viabilty scan is set for October 25th in the morning. FX all is well until then.

Hi im new to this so hello everyone!
im currently 4w5d and very excited. i just wondered if you have any advice on when to tell my setp daughter? she is coming up 12 and very mature but im unsure if we should wait a little longer? My DH is desperate to tell her which is understandable but im worried something might happen.

please let me know your thoughts.

xxx:wacko:

I think at 12 they could be explained baby loss to but it's a tough one. I probably wouldn't tell her just yet x

I think she's too young too, the last thing you want if anything were to go wrong will be worrying how she's taking it too. My son is only 4 but I won't tell him til I know everything's going well.

Went to the docs this morning and iv got a UTI so got anti bs for it, I was really upset about it because I'm scared the infection might compromise the baby so the doc has taken HCG bloods and I have a repeat on Monday, hopeful my mind will be at rest with all the results back on Tuesday!
Just going to spend the weekend trying to relax as much as possible xx

I think she's too young too, the last thing you want if anything were to go wrong will be worrying how she's taking it too. My son is only 4 but I won't tell him til I know everything's going well.

Went to the docs this morning and iv got a UTI so got anti bs for it, I was really upset about it because I'm scared the infection might compromise the baby so the doc has taken HCG bloods and I have a repeat on Monday, hopeful my mind will be at rest with all the results back on Tuesday!

Ah Try not to worry too much. I had loads of uti's whilst pregnant with Caitlyn x

Ah Try not to worry too much. I had loads of uti's whilst pregnant with Caitlyn x

I had them a few times with Jesse but it's just when I was v early pregnant with teddy they swabbed me for infection and the doc was like, were checking because infection can be a cause of mc! That probably off the cuff comment has scarred me lol! xx

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

Hi everyone! Not been on for a couple of days can't believe how quickly this thread has moved! Congratulations to all the newbies!

Hope your all well!! Going to try keep up with this thread now! :haha:

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

I've not had anything like that but keeping everything crossed for you. Try not to stress too much, easier said than done I know :hugs:

I had them a few times with Jesse but it's just when I was v early pregnant with teddy they swabbed me for infection and the doc was like, were checking because infection can be a cause of mc! That probably off the cuff comment has scarred me lol! xx

Hugs - glad you got treatment so quick. Try not to stress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->