Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I had lots of bleeding in my first pregnancy and she was fine. It was a horrible experience though and extremely worrying :( x

I'm shattered!! Counting down the hours until my OH is home!!

I was feeling the same this afternoon LH, I was so glad when OH finally arrived home. I just collapsed on the lounge as soon as he walked through the door! It didn't last long but I cherished every moment :haha:

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

Hello, I am not trying to sound like I want to get you worried but I just want to be honest and let to know what the possibilities are ... Since you asked for our experience

I had a brown discharge twice ( out of 4 pregnancies ) and it didn't end up well both times for me .
First time I had a missed miscarriage . Have been spotting for a week without any pain and after that ,bleeding ( 13 weeks pregnant )
Second time I had strong period like cramps and lower back pain for about 2-3 days and after that I started bleeding - chemical pregnancy( 4 weeks pregnant )
I am not saying that's happening to you . I am saying for some women it's normal to bleed / spot and for some not :shrug:
They usually say if the bleeding / spotting is without strong pain than it should be fine :thumbup:
I hope you get your scan so you can find out what's going on :flower:
I wish you good luck and try to rest as much as possible :winkwink:

Have been baking for about 3 days now and hopefully I am gonna finish today . Also I clean the house every Friday so I need to get that done .
And tomorrow going for our best friends daughters 3rd birthday ( baking for her ) and coming back Sunday . OH is working late today on top of it ;(
Busy week for me . I am so exhausted .
I couldn't even walk yesterday evening how tired I was ( and I mean it literally ) .
Otherwise I feel the same . Occasional boob pain, tired and I realized I woke up this morning with bloated belly . It's there all the time now . OH is teasing me that I am fatty :D but I lost 4 pound so I can tell it's not weight gain :D or it should not be :D .
I was thinking today how wonderful it would be to find out the gender of the baby on Christmas . Like Try to go for and u/s and give the doctor blue and pink shoes and tell her to put the right ones in the box and to hide the second pair and than open the box on Christmas Day :) I should be 16 weeks December 23 and we found out at 17 weeks with my son do I think It may be possible :)

Thank you so much for your experiences - honestly don't think this is going well as have really strong cramps (far worse than period) and am now bleeding slightly, have GP appt in an hour but not really holding much hope right now :(

Ah :hugs: Hera. I have been having some really sharp pains but no bleeding. I will keep my fingers crossed for you x

It's taking everything in me not to fall asleep but my toddler would destroy the place and possibly knock himself out lol so keeping busy!!!

We found out my sons gender at 15+6 so it is possible x

Hera - :hugs: fingers crossed for you Hun xxx

Iv just had a nap with teddy after a horrible sleep last night! Don't feel any better for it though!

I think I was 16+1 when I found out teddy was a boy! We want a surprise this time! :)

I didn't want to find out this time but my OH does lol so I will find out x

Hera--you will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers

Proudmama, yes it's totally possible to know the gender at 16 weeks. I actually found out dd's gender at 12 weeks. I had my NT testing done at a perinatologist's office, and they are usually able to tell that early because they have super sensitive equipment. I'm hoping I can get to know that early this time too. I would find out the second I got my bfp if I could!!

That's how it should be right? Pregnancy test that doesn't tell you pregnant or not pregnant but boy / girl or not pregnant :) that would be awesome !

Thank you so much for your experiences - honestly don't think this is going well as have really strong cramps (far worse than period) and am now bleeding slightly, have GP appt in an hour but not really holding much hope right now :(

You never know :hugs:
I have heard women with twins are more likely to bleed :)
Let us know how everything went and good luck :flower:

This will hopefully be our last baby and we found out both times before so this pregnancy and baby I want to do all the things I havnt done yet and really like that idea of a surprise cus we've never had it before! x

Hi im new to this so hello everyone!
im currently 4w5d and very excited. i just wondered if you have any advice on when to tell my setp daughter? she is coming up 12 and very mature but im unsure if we should wait a little longer? My DH is desperate to tell her which is understandable but im worried something might happen.

please let me know your thoughts.

xxx:wacko:

Hi and welcome tozz. Congrats! When by chance is your due date? I worked out June 16 from you being 4w5d but if I'm wrong please correct me :flower:

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

I'm sorry Hera. Unfortunately my experience with bleeding is not good. But I know it can be totally normal so don't give up hope. We're all rooting for you. Hope scan on Monday shows you a beautiful baby!

So I got some good news this morning!

My progesterone from yesterday was 26 and my hcg was 14,000+(don't remember exact number as I was too busy celebrating the progesterone in my head). :happydance:

I am overcome with relief!! I think I'll finally start enjoying my pregnancy. Those numbers are WAY better than my numbers last time around. I want to cry I'm so happy. And my midwife is the best. She called before I'd even woken up so I didn't have to sit there all day waiting for the phone call.

Oh and I'm definitely finding out the sex as soon as I can! Lol it's my first baby and I want to buy a bunch of itty bitty clothes!

Oh thanks legohouse! I just woke up so my brains all messed up lol. I'm gonna fix her date now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->