Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Congratulations confuzion!! That's awesome news!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Now you can relax and focus on the fun stuff!!

I cannot wait for dinner :/ I hope I have the same pregnancy as last time and don't gain weight despite eating like a pig lol

Congrats confuzion! That's awesome!

Hello sunny, welcome to the group :)

I called and made my first appointment today, I'll take a urine test and see a nurse about family history, etc. on tuesday the 15th, and they'll set me up with my first OB appt after that. Yay!

So I got some good news this morning!

My progesterone from yesterday was 26 and my hcg was 14,000+(don't remember exact number as I was too busy celebrating the progesterone in my head). :happydance:

I am overcome with relief!! I think I'll finally start enjoying my pregnancy. Those numbers are WAY better than my numbers last time around. I want to cry I'm so happy. And my midwife is the best. She called before I'd even woken up so I didn't have to sit there all day waiting for the phone call.

Oh and I'm definitely finding out the sex as soon as I can! Lol it's my first baby and I want to buy a bunch of itty bitty clothes!

Great news and great numbers for sure!!! So happy for you! When's your f/u appointment?

Thank you ladies :) I'm super excited now.

Ophelia: my next appointment is october 31st (so 3 more weeks that are going to draggg). So I guess not doing another set of bloodwork. But I'll have an u/s then and I hope I see a hb :cloud9:

How about you? When's the next appt?

Congrats confuzion! That's awesome!

Hello sunny, welcome to the group :)

I called and made my first appointment today, I'll take a urine test and see a nurse about family history, etc. on tuesday the 15th, and they'll set me up with my first OB appt after that. Yay!

yay! thankfully, I didn't have to do the full family history all over again lol they had everything on file from my m/c in july.

Ophelia: my next appointment is october 31st (so 3 more weeks that are going to draggg). So I guess not doing another set of bloodwork. But I'll have an u/s then and I hope I see a hb :cloud9:

They didn't order a second set of bloodwork for you either? I'm so frustrated my midwife didn't. I'm going to get it done privately on Monday just for piece of mind. My next appointment is on the 25th. Hoping to see a little HB then

They didn't order a second set of bloodwork for you either? I'm so frustrated my midwife didn't. I'm going to get it done privately on Monday just for piece of mind. My next appointment is on the 25th. Hoping to see a little HB then

With my last pregnancy, they had me coming in so often for bloodwork, it was stressing me out like crazy. So the fact that they feel confident enough not to order more bloodwork actually gives me peace of mind lol. I trust my midwife 100%. I think I would obsess too much. So I'm going to take my small win and hope that the 31st is what I hope it will be!

But if you feel a second set of bloods will help you breathe easy then go for it!

With my last pregnancy, they had me coming in so often for bloodwork, it was stressing me out like crazy. So the fact that they feel confident enough not to order more bloodwork actually gives me peace of mind lol. I trust my midwife 100%. I think I would obsess too much. So I'm going to take my small win and hope that the 31st is what I hope it will be!

But if you feel a second set of bloods will help you breathe easy then go for it!

I guess it's more stressful for me because they hadn't even seen my results yet and decided not to do another and they hadn't bothered to do a vaginal US when it was obviously too early to see anything on abdominal. And I had specifically requested them because I need to know for my own sanity. My mom and my sister both loved the midwife that I'm seeing right now, but I'm not sure I do so far. The practice requires that you see all 3 practitioners at least once during your pregnancy so I'm going to see how I like the other midwife then decide who I want.

I'm going crazy. Went in for my first ultrasounds today, and they found a beautiful gestational sac, but no yolk sac. Since I'm 5 weeks 2 days, the doctor gave me a 50-50 chance this pregnancy will survive. I want to be hopeful, but my HCG levels are so high (18,000) how can there not be a yolk sac and still be a successful pregnancy?
:sad2::sad2:

Yaaaay confuzion! That's great, xx

Welcome sunny flowers :hi:

LH - I'm starving but I feel sick at the thought of food and when I'm eating. It's annoying!

Rainbow sun - :hugs: hopefully they just missed it and next time everything will be perfect! Fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Wow it's busy in here tonight! X

I'm going crazy. Went in for my first ultrasounds today, and they found a beautiful gestational sac, but no yolk sac. Since I'm 5 weeks 2 days, the doctor gave me a 50-50 chance this pregnancy will survive. I want to be hopeful, but my HCG levels are so high (18,000) how can there not be a yolk sac and still be a successful pregnancy?

5w2d is super early! I definitely did not want an early scan for this very reason. Undue stress! hcg levels do not always coincide with what you will see on your scan. So take a breather! and hopefully you will see more in your next scan.

I had my first scan at 6 weeks 1 day and before the sonographer started she told me that if we didn't see anything that it was too early to worry about it. You are a full week earlier than I was so I'm puzzled about why your doc gave you such grim odds, esp. with your hcg levels.

So I got some good news this morning!

My progesterone from yesterday was 26 and my hcg was 14,000+(don't remember exact number as I was too busy celebrating the progesterone in my head). :happydance:

I am overcome with relief!! I think I'll finally start enjoying my pregnancy. Those numbers are WAY better than my numbers last time around. I want to cry I'm so happy. And my midwife is the best. She called before I'd even woken up so I didn't have to sit there all day waiting for the phone call.

Oh and I'm definitely finding out the sex as soon as I can! Lol it's my first baby and I want to buy a bunch of itty bitty clothes!

That's awesome! Congrats!!! :happydance::thumbup:

My next appointment is on the 29th. So I'm right there with you on the time dragging by. I'm so excited to see a scan and hear the heart beat.. EEK!

Welcome new sunflowers! I hope everything goes smooth for each of us!

Hi ladies could u pls join u girls for the june due group...
i found out i am preggers almost 3 weeks back but just had my viability scan this wednesday and got an all gud report from my doc yday...im due on 5th of june which also happens to be my birthday :flower: hoping to get to know all of your girls better :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->