Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Hi ladies could u pls join u girls for the june due group...
i found out i am preggers almost 3 weeks back but just had my viability scan this wednesday and got an all gud report from my doc yday...im due on 5th of june which also happens to be my birthday :flower: hoping to get to know all of your girls better :flower:

Congratulations on the pregnancy and the good news! Welcome :happydance:

Hi ladies! I joined this group on Monday then kind of disappeared because I got bad Beta results. At 14dpo I was only at 24.5 and devastated! But, at 16dpo my levels more than doubled to 62, and today at 18dpo, they more than doubled again to 138. I'm definitely NOT out of the woods, and I most definitely could miscarry (or have an ectopic), but my doctors are happy with the doubling and telling me to be optimistic. I'm going in for an EARLY six week scan on October 21st to check things out, but I'm not drawing anymore Betas for now. I just pray they keep doubling!! My biggest hope is just that I was a super late implanter, and the baby is a couple days behind because of this. Anyway...I'm still so cautious, and I might need to leave this group at anytime and go back into TTC land, but June 16th is my due date, and my goal! Focusing on being positive.

Hi ladies! I joined this group on Monday then kind of disappeared because I got bad Beta results. At 14dpo I was only at 24.5 and devastated! But, at 16doo my levels more than doubled to 62, and today at 18dpo, they more than doubled again to 138. I'm definitely NOT out of the woods, and I most definitely could miscarry (or have an ectopic), but my doctors are happy with the doubling and telling me to be optimistic. I'm going in for an EARLY six week scan on October 21st to check things out, but I'm not drawing anymore Betas for now. I just pray they keep doubling!! My biggest hope is just that I was a super late implanter, and the baby is a couple days behind because of this. Anyway...I'm still so cautious, and I might need to leave this group at anytime and go back into TTC land, but June 16th is my due date, and my goal! Focusing on being positive.

So sorry to hear that you've been stressed over your betas :hugs:

I've heard many times that it's not really the number that's important but the doubling so I definitely would listen to your doctors and be optimistic. Good luck to you. We're all hoping for the best for you. Keep us updated, and good luck for your scan.

I had my first scan at 6 weeks 1 day and before the sonographer started she told me that if we didn't see anything that it was too early to worry about it. You are a full week earlier than I was so I'm puzzled about why your doc gave you such grim odds, esp. with your hcg levels.
I think my doctor is worried because the yolk sac is supposed to be there at this point. I wouldn't worry if there was no heartbeat or fetal pole, but it looks like the yolk sac needs to be there by 5.5 weeks...

Hi Ladies :) I am due June 20th.

Congratulations!!!:D
I'm going crazy. Went in for my first ultrasounds today, and they found a beautiful gestational sac, but no yolk sac. Since I'm 5 weeks 2 days, the doctor gave me a 50-50 chance this pregnancy will survive. I want to be hopeful, but my HCG levels are so high (18,000) how can there not be a yolk sac and still be a successful pregnancy?
:sad2::sad2:

hopefully it was just too early to see it! fingers crossed for you :flower:

i found out i am preggers almost 3 weeks back but just had my viability scan this wednesday and got an all gud report from my doc yday...im due on 5th of june which also happens to be my birthday :flower: hoping to get to know all of your girls better :flower:

Welcome and congrats!!!

Hi ladies! I'm due June 12th! :cloud9: :happydance:

Congratulations!! :happydance:

Welcome pdxmom! :hi:

MissyLissy fingers crossed for you! Sounds good that your numbers are doubling xx

Exmxb - welcome! :) xx

Hi ladies! I joined this group on Monday then kind of disappeared because I got bad Beta results. At 14dpo I was only at 24.5 and devastated! But, at 16doo my levels more than doubled to 62, and today at 18dpo, they more than doubled again to 138. I'm definitely NOT out of the woods, and I most definitely could miscarry (or have an ectopic), but my doctors are happy with the doubling and telling me to be optimistic. I'm going in for an EARLY six week scan on October 21st to check things out, but I'm not drawing anymore Betas for now. I just pray they keep doubling!! My biggest hope is just that I was a super late implanter, and the baby is a couple days behind because of this. Anyway...I'm still so cautious, and I might need to leave this group at anytime and go back into TTC land, but June 16th is my due date, and my goal! Focusing on being positive.

So sorry to hear that you've been stressed over your betas :hugs:

I've heard many times that it's not really the number that's important but the doubling so I definitely would listen to your doctors and be optimistic. Good luck to you. We're all hoping for the best for you. Keep us updated, and good luck for your scan.

Thanks! It's been quite the week for me. I just need to accept whatever will be, will be...and focus on the postive. TODAY I am pregnant.

Seriously though...these stupid Beta numbers are really stressing me out and have robbed me of a lot of happiness this week. I almost think I want to opt out of them next time and just let whatever happens, happen.

So I got some good news this morning!

My progesterone from yesterday was 26 and my hcg was 14,000+(don't remember exact number as I was too busy celebrating the progesterone in my head). :happydance:

I am overcome with relief!! I think I'll finally start enjoying my pregnancy. Those numbers are WAY better than my numbers last time around. I want to cry I'm so happy. And my midwife is the best. She called before I'd even woken up so I didn't have to sit there all day waiting for the phone call.

Oh and I'm definitely finding out the sex as soon as I can! Lol it's my first baby and I want to buy a bunch of itty bitty clothes!

Congrats Hun! Great numbers and you didn't have to wait the weekend :yipee: Baby shopping is so fun!

Hi Ladies :) I am due June 20th.

Welcome and congrats! :)

Congrats! My Dad and his mum (my Nan) share the same birthday :)

Hi ladies! I'm due June 12th! :cloud9: :happydance:

Welcome and congrats! :)

Thanks! It's been quite the week for me. I just need to accept whatever will be, will be...and focus on the postive. TODAY I am pregnant.

Seriously though...these stupid Beta numbers are really stressing me out and have robbed me of a lot of happiness this week. I almost think I want to opt out of them next time and just let whatever happens, happen.

:hugs: Sorry your betas are stressing you hun, I really hope it all works out. Confuzion posted a chart a few pages back showing how much they can vary in the first few weeks. Did you see that? Big hugs to you x

Rainbowsun - I hope it's just too early for you to see the yolk sac. There is still hope :hugs:

AFM - Feeling great. Not too many symptoms which is kind of worrying but I am getting the odd wave nausea :) OH and I are off to the cinema this evening :) I thinks it's our first baby free date since we had ds! Sorry for all the multiquotes, I was too hard trying to remember so much without them.

Hello ladies! I would love to join if you don't mind! I just found out I was pregnant on Tuesday and I think my due date is around June 17th. My Dr. hasn't confirmed that, but I just did a couple online calculators.

Just a little bit about me. I had very irregular AF's sometimes I would get it every 10-14 days and other times I wouldn't get it for months. My Dr. decided to start us on femara, because she didn't think I was ovulating. We started out first cycle of femara about a month ago and just found out we are pregnant! I had a quick scare when I went in for my first betas they were only 17. My Dr. had me come in two days later (yesterday) and they had tripled to 54. I go in one more time on Tuesday to make sure they are continuing to rise properly. Has anyone else had low betas like this?

I look forward to meeting all of you and hearing all about our journeys together!

Good to hear you're feeling well haylee! Enjoy the cinema :)

lifeisbeauty : congrats on your BFP and welcome! I'm sorry I have no experience with betas so low but I never had my blood drawn before the 5th week :shrug:

The fact that they rose so much is great news though! I'm sure all will be well.

Thanks confuzion! :)

Welcome and congrats lifeisbeauty :flower:

I don't have much experience with betas either, but from what I've read, if they tripled in that time, I think everything will be okay x Good luck :hugs:

Hayley and Confuzion you ladies are great! Thanks for your support! I'll update on Tuesday with my results! I'm hoping they are out the roof! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you life! And for any of the other ladies anxiously awaiting beta results too x

Wow! I just caught up on everything... Congrats newbies and good luck everyone.

could i join please, i think ill be due around 8th june,
i found out i was pregnant 15 days ago at 13dpo, (not sure when last period to irregular only no O date) which was 15th sep

i had a scan yesterday but could only see a small sac barely there very tiny, im a bit worried but go back in 2 weeks for another scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->