Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

rainbow sun im with you, i went for a scan yesterday not sure how far along i am, all i no is i Od sep 15th got a pos 15 days ago
all they could see on me was a small sac very tiny and nothing else, told me to go back in 2 weeks, im so scared its a blighted ovum or something im so worried
my dr doesnt do beta numbers so i have no idea what mine are,
i might go see another dr next week and ask for numbers to be done

Haylee - good you're feeling great! Hope you had fun at the cinema!

Lifeisbeauty - I havnt had my betas back yet so don't know my levels but it sounds good they are rising! Hope the next ones can put your mind at rest x

Traylee01 - I'm due 8th June too! Hope your next scan goes well I have my first one on the 28th. Try not to worry, they won't even do scans here til 7 weeks because it can just cause you to stress if they don't see much xx

AFM - boys got up early today, I'm not feeling to bad, just want to get to Monday to know my first beta result! The boys have a birthday party this afternoon so hopefully it will tire them out for an early night! Lol. Foes anybody have any plans for the weekend? x

no idea what we get here. our booking in appt is in 2 weeks but i think all they do is take bloods, i don't think we get a scan or anything. i'm still nauseated, but that's really the only sign there's something going on (oh, and the elastic band holding my jeans closed). i'd like some reassurance tbh, but we can't afford to go private for that.

i think i also ov'd on 15th sept - that's when my opk went nuts, exceptionally dark line.

I'm not sure why, but I'm not worried this time. I don't even think I want an early scan lol

I'm not sure why, but I'm not worried this time. I don't even think I want an early scan lol

That's really good! I'm not as worried as I was with teddy but I still havnt got my head round being pregnant again yet and I'm abit paranoid as my sickness hasn't kicked in really yet. Though I bet I'll be wishing I didn't say that in a week or so lol x

Hi ladies,

I've been Mia for a couple of days. Despite wanting, trying for and being so happy about this pregnancy, I have actually been freaking out and my anxiety levels have been sky high after what happened last time (ds born at 29 weeks, due to hellp syndrome and placenta basically causing my system to shut down).
I've taken a week off work and just working on being calm and relaxing.
Had my first midwife appointment yesterday and it went really well, going for my first scan at 7 weeks. Most of the time I'm trying not to think about being pregnant - I don't think I'll fully relax until I hit 24 weeks and viability.

Anyone else having similar freak outs?

I really freaked out last time. I couldn't get attached to my son at all after 3 miscarriages. I expected him to be gone at any moment until he was in my arms. Even at 40 weeks :( I don't feel like that this time though thankfully x

welcome new ladies and congrats! it feels like there's so many of us already and october isn't even half done. yay!

when I had my mc last year my ob had me take quite a few betas (like, at least 4 or 5) to check hcg every few days because it was rising so slowly, eventually I started bleeding and they got me an early scan and nothing there. it was so stressful- accidental like this one, but also my first pregnancy so I was terrified!

this time around they said they've changed procedures and if everything seems normal on my end they don't do any blood tests right away, which is fine with me. (I suppose if I really wanted one they would give one to me). way too much to worry about, when you can't really do anything at this point anyway. I'm just going to assume and hope everything is alright in there, and try to enjoy it!

I'm figuring out when to tell my mom. I live a couple hours away and may be going home on the 21st to visit, I'll be a little over 7 weeks. I get all shaky and nervous when I think about doing it but I want to tell her in person. and I think she'd be a little hurt if I wait to tell her until 12 weeks, because we're usually so close. I also feel like I need all the support I can get, and it'll give her more time to come around if she's angry :/

we may have discussed this already but have any of you told your families yet? or are you waiting until farther along?

I've told my family apart from my grandparents. They're all pretty excited, minus the comments about me needing a bigger house, and car lol

Hello ladies, can i join to? Im due around 18th of june xx

Hello ladies!

I'm think I'm due 18th June going by my last AF, can I join? X

Welcome bumpy22! And congrats again!

I've told my mom, sisters, aunt and grandma as well as my employers because they are like my second family and also they needed to know since we're getting ready to move to a new location and I won't be ale to help much. They all knew we were trying after the miscarriage so I didn't mind telling them. Waiting to tell DH's mom until after we see a heartbeat because she has a tendency to talk too much and we don't want everyone knowing yet.

welcome new ladies and congrats! it feels like there's so many of us already and october isn't even half done. yay!

when I had my mc last year my ob had me take quite a few betas (like, at least 4 or 5) to check hcg every few days because it was rising so slowly, eventually I started bleeding and they got me an early scan and nothing there. it was so stressful- accidental like this one, but also my first pregnancy so I was terrified!

this time around they said they've changed procedures and if everything seems normal on my end they don't do any blood tests right away, which is fine with me. (I suppose if I really wanted one they would give one to me). way too much to worry about, when you can't really do anything at this point anyway. I'm just going to assume and hope everything is alright in there, and try to enjoy it!

I'm figuring out when to tell my mom. I live a couple hours away and may be going home on the 21st to visit, I'll be a little over 7 weeks. I get all shaky and nervous when I think about doing it but I want to tell her in person. and I think she'd be a little hurt if I wait to tell her until 12 weeks, because we're usually so close. I also feel like I need all the support I can get, and it'll give her more time to come around if she's angry :/

we may have discussed this already but have any of you told your families yet? or are you waiting until farther along?

I almost wish I hadn't gotten bloods! I like your doctor's thinking. I've been in HCG Hell for the past week. My numbers keep doubling nicely, but they are very, very low. At this point, whatever happens, happens...and I'd rather not know and be happy right now. It's my first BFP after a year of trying, and I want to be able to enjoy it, whatever the outcome. But I guess it's nice that I can mentally prepare myself for the chance of miscarriage.

As far as who I told? Just my husband (obviously), my mom, and my cousin. My husband told his parents. We warned all of them that my HCG Beta tests are super low, but doubling, so anything could happen. I'm super close to my cousin (she's more like a sister to me) and my mom, so if I miscarry, I'm going to want their support. Other than that, I'm going to wait to tell everyone else until I *hopefully* make it to the second trimester sometime in December. :)

Hi ladies! I've been a bit of a stalker of this group since finding out in pregnant but didn't want to post just yet. I'm due June 14th !! Found out very early!! 6weeks today.

Very excited this time round I had a three month break from being pregnant we just stopped trying. Also found out I have aps (sticky blood) I'm on asprin and fragamin injections daily...

All my pregnancies have usually ended around 4weeks and 5days I start bleeding but my blood start showing failed pregnancy at 3weeks 6day mark..

I'm under the recent miscarriage clinic had sooo much blood taken but very happy there keeping a eye on me, I've had blood taken at 3weeks+2 they were 61 at 3+4 they were 184 and taken on Tuesday at 4+3 they are 2083 so I'm over the moon!!

I'm being booked in for a ultrasound at 6weeks+2 can't wait!!!

Done another pregnancy test this morning, my levels must be so high only the test line is now showing.. Never had this before and I done a clear blue digital 3+ !! Yayy after three miscarriages I actually believe this is our little rainbow baby!

Congrats traylee01, bumpy22, x Zaly x, Linny, and Picksbaby!

We're happy to have all of you ladies! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you so much for your experiences - honestly don't think this is going well as have really strong cramps (far worse than period) and am now bleeding slightly, have GP appt in an hour but not really holding much hope right now :(

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

Hi all

I just wanted to update wat has been a very long 2 days. Went to drs appt and they rushed me into a&e, who then rushed me up to early pregnancy and after many tests and ultrasounds rushed me into theatre for an eptopic pregnancy. The pregnancy was 6 weeks exactly and still alive and growing but had started to bleed, was told lucky it didn't rupture. Had key hole surgery to remove pregnancy but lost my left falopian tube last night and am just home from hospital. I am sorry this sounds very clinical and matter of fact but its just easier not to think emotionally right now. I am officially out until Jan as cant start trying again until then (if we do at all). Please remove me from June. - good luck and happy Pregs to all you other sunflowers xx :cry:

Thank you so much for your experiences - honestly don't think this is going well as have really strong cramps (far worse than period) and am now bleeding slightly, have GP appt in an hour but not really holding much hope right now :(

I was wondering if anyone else has had this, I have just hit 6 weeks today and been having terrible lower back ache and belly cramps (not by mild) for About 3 days, this morning after walking with my toddler to the shop I had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if TMI) called my midwife and she told me to call GP to see if he can organise a scan for me on Monday - I am so terrified, I have had a bad feeling for a few days and now feel like a wreck!! I never had anything like this when I was pregnant with my DD.

Hi all

I just wanted to update wat has been a very long 2 days. Went to drs appt and they rushed me into a&e, who then rushed me up to early pregnancy and after many tests and ultrasounds rushed me into theatre for an eptopic pregnancy. The pregnancy was 6 weeks exactly and still alive and growing but had started to bleed, was told lucky it didn't rupture. Had key hole surgery to remove pregnancy but lost my left falopian tube last night and am just home from hospital. I am sorry this sounds very clinical and matter of fact but its just easier not to think emotionally right now. I am officially out until Jan as cant start trying again until then (if we do at all). Please remove me from June. - good luck and happy Pregs to all you other sunflowers xx :cry:

Oh no Hera. I am sooo sorry for what you are going through. I am sure you will want to try come January. It hurts now, I know, but you'll heal. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->