Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

So sorry missylissy :hugs: hope it is only a short stay over in TTC and you're back pregnant soon!!! :flower: xxxx

Can I join you ladies? I'm still very nervous to commit to a first tri thread after 2 losses but I may as well jump in! I'm 5 weeks +2 and I'm due June 26th if I'm carrying one :).
I'm so nervous and even after begging for a third beta that came back great I'm just so worried I'll lose this pregnancy! My first scan is at 6 weeks on October 31st, so less than a week away but I think I may die of nerves before then! Lol. DH and I have tried for so long and gone through so much, I really hope this is it!
As for symptoms, the one I'm missing completely is making me a nervous wreck! My boobs have not changed a bit! No swelling, increase in size, soreness, veins... Nothing!! With my last pregnancy that ended in mc my boobs were bigger and veiny. At 5 weeks shouldn't something be different? I could swear they're smaller! I do have other symptoms like major fatigue, headaches, cramps, indigestion and heartburn but no ms and no boob symptoms! Tell me I'm being crazy and worrying for nothing! I'm not even bloated anymore :( . Silly that I want awful symptoms isn't it?

Anyways, sorry for the novel. This is my first child and after all we've been through to get here I just can't seem to stop worrying.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and I hope to stay here till the end!

I'm with you babydreamer. I don't have any really telltale symptoms either and it makes me nervous. I'd love to just get sick once or twice or even for weeks.. at least I'd REALLY feel pregnant then... and after my loss in Sept, I'm so afraid it'll happen again...

Can I join you ladies? I'm still very nervous to commit to a first tri thread after 2 losses but I may as well jump in! I'm 5 weeks +2 and I'm due June 26th if I'm carrying one :).
I'm so nervous and even after begging for a third beta that came back great I'm just so worried I'll lose this pregnancy! My first scan is at 6 weeks on October 31st, so less than a week away but I think I may die of nerves before then! Lol. DH and I have tried for so long and gone through so much, I really hope this is it!
As for symptoms, the one I'm missing completely is making me a nervous wreck! My boobs have not changed a bit! No swelling, increase in size, soreness, veins... Nothing!! With my last pregnancy that ended in mc my boobs were bigger and veiny. At 5 weeks shouldn't something be different? I could swear they're smaller! I do have other symptoms like major fatigue, headaches, cramps, indigestion and heartburn but no ms and no boob symptoms! Tell me I'm being crazy and worrying for nothing! I'm not even bloated anymore :( . Silly that I want awful symptoms isn't it?

Anyways, sorry for the novel. This is my first child and after all we've been through to get here I just can't seem to stop worrying.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and I hope to stay here till the end!

Welcome to our June sunflower group. So sorry for your losses but hopefully 3rd times the charm! Congrats!

Welcome and congrats newbies! :wave:

MissyLissy - I'm so sorry to hear what's happened Hun, big :hugs: xxx

AFM - my future inlaws are here and I'm not really enjoying myself. My mil is acting differently towards me since I've had a baby. This time around she didn't even say congratulations when OH told her we were expecting again:wacko: I hadn't spoken to her as OH told her on the phone so I thought it was a bit odd not to say congrats when we did see each other but I could just be feeling this because of my crazy hormones. OH and I have been together 6 years in December and my relationship with his mum was always quite good. I don't know what the hell has happened in the last 12 months. Sorry for the rant, I started and didn't noticed I'd wrote so much. There's 14 people here so it's a bit iof a mad house at the moment . Hope you are all have a nice weekend :) Xx

So sorry missy :hugs:

Haylee. Sounds like she is acting weird, my mil is crazy so I get how awkward it can be! Hope you survive the visit! x

As for the girls worrying about symptoms - that was me a week or so ago, and I wish I had just enjoyed it now I feel like I have the worlds biggest hangover!!

So sorry missy :hugs:

Haylee. Sounds like she is acting weird, my mil is crazy so I get how awkward it can be! Hope you survive the visit! x

As for the girls worrying about symptoms - that was me a week or so ago, and I wish I had just enjoyed it now I feel like I have the worlds biggest hangover!!

Good to know. I've never had a hangover but I'll let you know if I feel differently in the next few weeks. Haha.

Haylee, my DFs mom didn't say congratulations either the first time we told her (last July). I actually think she was happy when we lost our nugget last month but that could just be me.. said "What?!" when we told her we were expecting. .. I'm afraid to tell her this time, but it's our choice not hers.

Oh good Minni! I get so nervous I'm the only one!
Thanks Boothh! That's a relief! I've had a bit if a scare today with spotting. My first scan can't get here soon enough!

I am so sorry for all the losses this thread already has . It seems like it was so many already . Hopefully it stops ...
For those who don't have symptoms ... I didn't feel pregnant with my first one either till 6th month when I finally started to get my pregnancy belly . My boobs got huge and I mean huuuge but didn't hurt at all and since I always had big boobies I didn't even take it as a symptoms .
I have been working till 36th week ( cleaning houses ) and feeling fresh and fit .
This pregnancy I feel so sick , headaches , can't sleep, boobs hurting , tired as hell, moody, achey etc ... Sometimes my OH looks at me and says ... Wow, you look bad ... Which doesn't make it better but I know how it means because then he start to ask if I need anything etc ...
So I sometimes I am thinking ... Everything was so perfect the first time and now I all messed up :D always tell everyone how I enjoyed pregnancy and how labor was easy etc .
So I understand where you coming from worrying but I would be really happy if I were you ;)
For the MIL . I think that's rude and I would probably say something . We have very close friends and I am 14 heard younger than my OH and they kept telling us I have plenty of time for kids but I didn't want OH to be too old . I want my kid to enjoy his father for as long as possible .
So when we told them we are pregnant my OH's best friend was sooo excited but his girlfriend just said ... And do you take your vitamins ( after like 5 minutes )
It didn't make me happy because I thought they gonna be happy for us ( or she will be since he was ) and when I miscarried she said ... You are young , you have plenty of time To make another one . Like I just lost my dog or something ...
I don't know , sometimes people are weird . But of course it hurts the most from family .

I hope everyone is doing great !

Proudmomma I hate it when people say stupid stuff like that! I actually once had a DOCTOR say that to me when I was having testing for recurrent mc x

Proudmomma I hate it when people say stupid stuff like that! I actually once had a DOCTOR say that to me when I was having testing for recurrent mc x

Yes, and "oh well at least time is on your side I only really worry about my older patients." That's reassuring!!!!

At 7weeks and 4days I think ms has hit me! I never had it with my daughter but feel like a sack of potatoes. Got the whole water mouth I'm goin puke feeling going on urghhh!

From only having sore boobs and odd cramping I slightly regret wanting ms! But quite like the feeling of actually knowing I'm pregnant other than the constant thought I food on the brain....

i gotta stop reading, i went threw my scans of both my girls, my first who is now 10, (my first scan wasnt until i was 7.5 weeks along (she was only just seen via vaginal scan measuring crl 6 weeks 3 days measuring 0.55cm with a heartbeat) my second who is now 3.5yr old first scan was at 7 weeks but she was also dated at 5 weeks 5 days heartbeat present and 3mm) so maybe i can hope for the best that i am just early now, (although both those scans were like banana shaped ges sac ) how come my ones so far have been round hubby said its cause of the angle etc but i think he just trying to ease my mind, all i can do is wait it out

Getting nervous for my scan now! This time tomorrow I'll know what's going on!
The kids are going to my mums after lunch so were going to make most of it and go for food, found a really cool looking American BBQ place in Leeds so think we will venture there! Looking forward to it!

I don't know , sometimes people are weird . But of course it hurts the most from family .

I hope everyone is doing great !

People are weird. :wacko: 7 years ago when I told my mom that I was going to have ds 2, she says to me "you didn't let ds 1 be a baby very long." What?!? :saywhat::sad1::huh: I'm happy my boys are exactly 2 years apart. It's been wonderful. As strange as it may sound, I'm not looking forward to telling my mom about this baby.

Boothh, your scan is almost here yay!! I can't wait for mine finally less than a week eekk..couldn't be more nervous or more excited.

I can't wait until we are into gender scans and I can start adding what team :blue::yellow::pink: we all are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->