Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

I can totally wait lol! I'm exhausted right now, another baby would probably kill me :rofl:

I'm trying to teach Oliver the actions to twinkle twinkle little star, but he'd rather eat my mouse mat lol

I think we're going to be team yellow too but I can't guarantee that will last when we're asked at the scan lol!

I think that's what would happen to me trinity if I decided yellow, I'd change my mind at the scan :haha: I've no will power what so ever!

Being this is my first baby, I'm SUPER excited for June :)

You team yellows have my admiration! Boothh and trinity, I will also make you team yellow, though you are still welcome to change your minds :winkwink:

If I could I would go right now and find out . How can anyone wait ? I would probably pul out all of my hair :D

Also I have side crown and I have two younger brothers so I don't think that's working :(

Good luck for your scans!! :)

It's frustrating me I can't find baby on my Doppler yet, I know it's still so early but when I see people finding it earlier than me I get angry :haha: but saying that if i go by my ovulation date I would only be 7 weeks tomorrow, wish I knew how far I really was!
In your previous pregnancies has your dating scan been closer to LMP or O date? I don't know with Lily as she was a lovely suprise :)

I'm really curious to find out! Grrrr having to wait another 3 weeks! Seems so long away!

I had a Doppler with my first. I think I was 9 - 10 weeks before I found baby's heartbeat with it. It's kinda tricky at first because baby likes to hide.

Thanks sweetmel, I'm going to try every few days so it doesn't get obsessive! I didn't have one with Lily for that reason, but this time I couldn't resist!

I want one but I don't at the same time lmao!

I can't stop eating cereal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->