Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

We've decided to stay team yellow this time. I don't know how I'm going to cope :rofl:

We've decided to stay team yellow this time. I don't know how I'm going to cope :rofl:

:haha: I know I couldn't! I found out there are blood tests (supposed to check for chromosomal abnormalities) that will tell you the gender early and immediately decided I'm going to ask my midwife if they offer them :haha:
The wait is too much!

But I'll put you down as team yellow!

Thanks!

I think because I have one of each I really don't have a preference x

We'll be finding out - assuming we get that far - but we won't have a private scan or anything. I have my early scan on Wednesday, which I'm rather anxious about, but fingers crossed everything will be good and I can start getting a bit more excited!

Hi girls!!

Hope your all well!!
That will be nice to stay team yellow Lego! I wish I had could :haha:

We plan on finding out but we're not telling anyone (except maybe our parents) until after he/she arrives. :)

we have a private scan booked for the 4th jan to find out the sex <3

Congrats and welcome Bexivillian, Soldierwife and Sweetmel!

MissyLissy, I'm so sorry. Hope to see you on this side of the board again.

Haylee, that is messed up what your MIL did. She has issues. It's not your hormones.

To all the girls worrying about symptoms--it seems that whenever I start to feel normal, all of a sudden they come back with a vengeance.

minni, must suck to have a crazy MIL. I feel for all you ladies dealing with this. Sweetmel, your MIL sucks too! I hope I don't act this way if I ever have a son.

Booth, good luck on your scan!

AFM: I'm definitely going to find out early. I have my NT scan in a little over three weeks. First I want to know that everything looks okay, but I'm also anxious to find out the gender! LegoHouse you are a very strong person to stay team yellow!

Same Cali i REALLLLY want to know what I'm having!! According to Legos crown theory of my previous baby I'm having a boy! :haha:

It's not my theory :rofl: Please don't blame me if it's wrong :rofl:

I bet when you're all finding out I will want to know... haha!! x

You'll be the one I look for first on here to hunt you down if you're wrong :rofl:

Whayyyy this is my 6000th post :happydance:

I just read this one

All right, all right. I'll share my secret with you. BUT, it only works if you already have a child. If this is your first baby, I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have yet to figure out how to determine the sex of the first baby. But, if this is your second, third, fourth, or even fourteenth child, I'll bet I can predict what you're having.

If this is your second child, look at the back of the neck of your first born. Does the hairline across the back of the neck go straight across, or come to a point? If the hairline goes straight across, your baby will be the same gender that your first born is. So, if your first born is a boy, you'll be having another boy. If the hairline goes to a point, your baby will be the opposite gender of what your firstborn is. So, if your first born is a boy, you'll be having a girl!

Ollie doesn't have very much hair on his neck so I can't really tell. But it works for Caitlyn, hers is pointy, so boy next = Oliver x

I kind of want a boy, but it's not a strong preference. I already have a girl so it would be nice to have a boy to experience that side of the coin too. Also, my dad's side of the family has 5 granddaughters but no grandsons, so I would be the first!

Maybe his is a little pointy! I'm not sure! Ahh

The double crown thing didn't ring true though I am having one baby x

Lily's is a point so that's 2 theory's and Chinese gender predictor that predict a boy, ohhhh I bet I'm having a girl :haha:

Everything says girl for me, and I think it's a girl, I will be majorly shocked if there's a little winky on this baby haha x

My daughter told me I'm getting fat earlier and I should stop eating so much "dirty rubbish" so I can be skinny like her :dohh:

It's probably my last baby and I want the "it's a..." surprise lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->