Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

BOY!
I couldn't even look at cheese when I was pregnant with Caitlyn without being sick in my mouth lmao

I have days this pregnancy where cheese is minging but most of the time it's OK so I dunno. This pregnancy is a complete mixture of my other two! x

I know. My OH really wants to find out lol! It'll be worth it not knowing though, right?! x

For me this pregnancy is complete opposite than my first one ...
I was just telling OH today ... ,, Just kill me now ,, ! :D
I just hope it all going to stop after first trimester
We also decided not to pay for private scan to find out the gender before Xmas because I did more research and they can tell you at 15 weeks but there is big chance of them being wrong since the genitals are not fully developed . So I don't wanna pay for that . If we gonna get scan from the doctor we gonna ask for sure but not pay for it unless it's more than 18 weeks .
I quite sad about that but there is nothing I can do except to pay 350$ for blood gender determination which I am not gonna do for sure unless someone else wants to pay for it :D

I know. My OH really wants to find out lol! It'll be worth it not knowing though, right?! x

I guess I I would have one of each children I would probably wait also but since their is a chance of me having my first (and only ) DD I wanna know .... And I wanna know now :haha: :dohh:

Definitely be worth it Lego!!

Same for me proudmomma totally different pregnancy!! So I'm so excited to find out we just have to wait so long don't we?! Feels like agessss away!

I am excited to be pregnant this time but it's a bit different. I'm not desperate for a girl, or a boy, I just want another beautiful little human and I want to know how they're going to fit into and change our family in their own little way <3

:rofl:

I wish I could eat too much. I'm a bottomless pit right now!!! I've just eating two bowls of shreddies!

I've just gone abit too far, I've hardly eaten all week and the last 2 days I've actually had my appetite back but I've got so excited about eating again I've overdone it :haha:

Atleast shreddies are full of fibre :D won't be having trouble going to the loo!! :haha:

lol I'm a tad jealous. Wish I could get myself to eat anything! Still haven't had a single thing today besides water. And I'm starving but nothing sounds good :/

I lasted about 2 weeks like that confusion, hope it goes for you soon so you can indulge in whatever food you want and not feel guilty :haha:

I lasted about 2 weeks like that confusion, hope it goes for you soon so you can indulge in whatever food you want and not feel guilty :haha:

Thanks! Hope it passes for me too. I'll be looking forward to it!

sac measured 18mm, stupid dr wont do bloods, she said oh well just wait till next scan see if baby there first then we do full bloods etc, im like but i want thryoid progestrone, and beta bloods, i said thryoid can cause problems etc, i said endocrinolgists reccomened others and bla bla, so gotta wait it out

scan says no free fluid in there, sac measured around 6 weeks, 18mm, loosk like normal shape, so she said gotta wait it out, sucks

not getting anywhere but limited on drs here so over it, i mean i no its going to be a blighted ovum but still should want bloods done

Attachments

• Image0010.jpg
    Image0010.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
i might pulling at straws here i no, but a chic told me she could see something in one of my pics, i zoomed in and cut it out, if you look on a decent size bottom corner i think i can to see a ring

i think need a pc monitor to see it

Attachments

• tghrthr.jpg
    tghrthr.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
i might pulling at straws here i no, but a chic told me she could see something in one of my pics, i zoomed in and cut it out, if you look on a decent size bottom corner i think i can to see a ring

i think need a pc monitor to see it

I also saw the ring straight away on the first photo, with my 5 week scan it was a little similar you could just see a vague outline of the yolk sac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->