Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

im goig for another scan next tues, so heres hoping something more seen
its so confusing as the sono person who writes the scan said sac is good round shape and so on nothing seen inside

Wish me luck in scared! Scan in just under 1.5 hours x

Traylee fingers crossed everything is ok! :flower:

Boothh good luck :) update us when you're back! X

https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx85/foolsgoldx/6A2BE4F3-854D-4538-801A-2CF94CA552F2-1264-0000016912B7007B_zps06a569a4.jpg

Measuring 6+5 so my EDD is 18th June now x

Iv got an extra chorionic haemorrhage so it isn't attached to the pregnancy, but she said if I do start to spot that could be why so don't freak out, she said its tiny too. If I do start to spot I can get another scan straight away x

Good luck boothh!!! Hope all is great.

Traylee - I see the ring too. I don't think it's a blighted ovum. FX you see more on Tuesday!

Yay boothh :)) that's great. Nice scan pic!! I'll update your due date. Congrats.

Booth, nice scan pic!! I have a hemorrhage too but no bleeding and they told me the same thing. I'm supposed to get the scan repeated in a month but my doctor didn't seem terribly concerned about it and didn't put me on bedrest or anything. Of course I'm a little worried!

Booth, nice scan pic!! I have a hemorrhage too but no bleeding and they told me the same thing. I'm supposed to get the scan repeated in a month but my doctor didn't seem terribly concerned about it and didn't put me on bedrest or anything. Of course I'm a little worried!

Mine wasn't concerned either but I'm worried too! Hopefully it will disappear though by the next scan! x

Lovely scan pic Boothh! I have my scan of Friday and I am both scared and excited!

i thought, when i got pregnant with DS: wow, what a lot of information they don't tell you!

now, having stomach cramps that are worse than AF usually is for me, i'm thinking: wow, what a lot of information they don't tell you!

i was stressing for ages until a mommy friend told me she had the same thing and hey, it only gets worse the more you get knocked up!

:/

Great scan pictures girls. I think your both going to be fine.

AFM, I'm not feeling too good. This one is sucking the life right out of me. I don't want to do anything and everything makes me sick.

I just read about a new gender determination test that is about 95% accurate called "Pink or Blue". You can find out the gender as early as 9 weeks. I was all interested UNTIL I saw the price tag--$179. Um, no, for that price I think I can hold out another three weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->