Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

Ahhhhh I just found babies heartbeat :happydance::happydance: definitely no mistaking it's baby once you hear it!!! I tried to grab my phone to record it but I lost it and now can't find it again! So frustrating but so happy right now :D

That's great. I can't wait to hear my own baby's heartbeat. You must be on cloud 9!

I don't plan on getting a doppler though. I'm anxious by nature and I think a doppler and my probable improper use of it would only feed that anxiety :haha:

I can understand that definitely, I didn't get one with Lily for that reason so god knows why I got one this time when I'm even more worried :haha: I just couldn't resist! My finger pressed the 'buy' button on its own!! :haha:

jenniferannex, you're so lucky to have picked up baby on doppler. I failed miserably at my last attempt. I think I'll give it a few more days and then try again.

That's great you heard the hb! I'm gonna order a Doppler and hopefully I'll try next week x

Cali I haven't even able to find it since!! Think I just did it at the right time where I could quickly get baby! Wish I could find it again though I want to hear that noise!!!

Just got home from doc . Office . I had just confirmation pregnancy test and they calculated my due date for 17th June . They said it can change again with first ultrasound of course ;)

I swear these stomach pains I've had since I found out I'm pregnant have been astronomical. I swear it is almost as bad at mild contractions. It has me doubled over at times. The epu said normal pregnancy pains but if baby is ok surely they should suggest I go to the doctor in case it's a different problem lol x

Confuzion, can you please update my due date to 14 June?

Thank you!

My darling mother has given me her bloody cold so I feel miserable AND some bleepin bleeps have defrauded my credit card of $500 through my paypal account. What a cry bush day!

Thank you!

My darling mother has given me her bloody cold so I feel miserable AND some bleepin bleeps have defrauded my credit card of $500 through my paypal account. What a cry bush day!

holy crap, i thought paypal was pretty damn secure! how'd they manage that?? are you getting the money back?

I'll update your due date sure thing Rozzer :thumbup:

You too proudmama :)

minni - 2 for you, 3 for me! eeeek. exciting!

When you guys say you're nauseous, or that morning sickness has hit, do you mean you're actually throwing up, or just feeling like you want to?

I haven't thrown up once, but I'm dry heaving all evening long (looks like I have evening sickness instead of morning sickness, lol). I'm a teacher, and I'm so scared that the one time I'll actually throw up, it'll be in middle of class.

How are you all handling the nausea?

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Thank you!

holy crap, i thought paypal was pretty damn secure! how'd they manage that?? are you getting the money back?

I have no idea how they managed it, but I've disputed the transaction so fingers crossed I get it back!

Meant rubbish, not cry bush. Ridiculous autocorrect

Any of you ladies read any pregnancy books? I saw a few ladies recommended "the girlfriend's guide to pregnancy" on this forum and so I borrowed it from open library (digital copy) to read.

I got through about half the book. I'm SO glad I didn't actually buy it. I found the book kind of offensive. The author is condescending, going so far as to say women choosing natural childbirth are "lacking in judgment." Claims a few glasses of alcohol in pregnancy are ok (no scientific evidence. Blindly leading women into what could be a mistake). Really picks on women who may be overweight. And lastly, makes men seem like uncaring idiots who need to be told what to do.

Anyway, sorry about the rant. It just really bothered me. I can see why someone would like it. Particularly, for the simple way it's written--easy to read. But definitely not for me. Then again I majored in chemistry and biology as a college student then went on to get my master's in chemistry so books that go into excruciating complicated details don't bother me. I'm anal about knowing everything :haha:

Rozzer - that's awful!! Hope you get your money back soon!!!

Rainbow sun - I'm never actually sick I'm the same where i just feel so nauseous, it's died down a little now but some days it just appears. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Confuzion - that book does sound pretty ridiculous, to 'recommend' any sort of drinking is silly, atleast we know not to pay any attention to it, the thought of alcohol makes me feel sick :sick:

I read that book when I was first ever pregnant about 5 years ago. I got the impression it was outdated then so it's probably even worse now!

Can't wait till tomorrow I'll be on my way to the hospital to have my 8week scan!!! My partner is coming with me he's yet to witness a scan it's his first baby my second but we've had three miscarriages between! I'm so excited!!! We don't have to book a time either they've just handed me a ultrasound form and told me to get it done before my next consultant appointment. Slightly tempted to go today!!

Has anyone got there midwife appointment and there green folders yet? I've not had anything last time when I had my pregnancy confirmed which sadly ended in miscarriage I've had the midwife appointment sent out a week or two after seeing the doctor....
This time I had a referral from the doctor sent off on the 8th October but I haven't heard anything I was 4weeks and 3days I'm now 7weeks and 6days I don't want to miss the 8/10 week appointment book in and defo not miss the nt scan I don't mind having it done at 13weeks though! I'm getting scanned every two week by my consultant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->