Due in June 2014!(88 sunflowers), 37 (blue), 24 (pink), (48) here!

how can i be removed from this group thanks, as i have been told blighted ovum 3rd scan today reveals same thing as last time 11 days ago, 17mm sac nothing inside

Oh no traylee. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will take you off the list though I'm very sorry to do it. I hope to see you back in the pregnancy boards when you're ready.

mangoes - I think 8 weeks is when my symptoms started to go and come back. They still haven't gone away completely. Particularly the food aversions. Still struggling to eat anything :(

ashlee - it's ok :haha: you don't have to be caught up to chat. Just update us on how you're doing. Sorry the symptoms are getting you down but at least you know your pregnancy is doing well :happydance:

Hey ladies been quite a while since I've posted here but I've been sick sick sick...had my dr app today and got to hear my baby's heartbeat...it was super :) sorry I'm behind on all the chatting but ms has got me bad and I can't seem to get myself to even turn on the laptop..wishing all u girls well..hopefully ill b back soon :)

Oh man! So, I haven't told my mom yet and the scan place (advanced radiology) called her house to confirm my appointment Wednesday instead of calling my cell phone! I am just waiting for her to start asking questions.. haha. Wouldnt be terrible, I just hadn't planned on telling her (or anyone) until 12 weeks.

Oh no Minni - if she is anything like my mom she will be calling very soon :haha:

Traylee - so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Im guessing being on B&B has its pros and cons, I mean you read success stories and failures and all this hovers in my subconscious, so I keep having these dreams that I lose my twins, last night I dreamt they were shrinking and the doctor said we have to either wait it out or do a d&c, I could feel the emotions as I cried in my dream, it was horrible. I do feel that my babies are okay, but I just worry about them and I guess that's why mc is at the back of my head...

My back hurts already aswell and it drives me mad!! I think baby hardly weighs anything yet still hurts my back :haha:

Yay for being 10 weeks today!! Exactly 2 weeks until my scan :happydance:

Have to share this photo of my DD Lily, after listening to baby she said she wanted a go, she could hear her heartbeat when she put it on her tummy and thought it was a baby, she was so happy bless her :haha:
https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/jenniferannex/null_zps1dcc8101.jpg

My back hurts already aswell and it drives me mad!! I think baby hardly weighs anything yet still hurts my back :haha:

Yay for being 10 weeks today!! Exactly 2 weeks until my scan :happydance:

Yey for 10 weeks, so great to be in the double digits!

I know what you mean about the back ache, for me it was from 7dpo to 6 weeks, its weird but my dr said not to worry its just your ligaments stretching! How fun!!!

Traylee, :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry.

1eighty, that is very comforting for me to know that the hb is very hard to find on doppler in the first tri even for a pro! I still can't find it.

jenniferannex, awwww, your lily is so cute!! LOL at thinking her own hb was a baby! Congrats on being 10 weeks!

AFM, My symptoms have been much more intense lately and I feel like a pile of poo. This has all caught me off guard because my pregnancy with dd was so easy. I guess I'm paying for that now with this one!

I'm sitting in the doctor's office at the moment. OMG I am so nervous. It has me on the edge of my seat. :haha: I'll update later. I hope I have good news.

I'm sitting in the doctor's office at the moment. OMG I am so nervous. It has me on the edge of my seat. :haha: I'll update later. I hope I have good news.

Good luck! I'm sure all will be well.

I spoke too soon after I posted that, I felt super sick late last night, bummer.

Traylee, I'm so sorry dear, my heart goes out to you!

Ibelieve - I know what you mean! Just when I start to feel better about my pregnancy I read about people who have lost theirs and it affects me more than you'd think.

Jennifer - she's adorable!

Cali - Aww hope you feel better!

I spoke too soon after I posted that, I felt super sick late last night, bummer.

I figured that would happen Mangoes! Seems the symptoms like to pretend they're gone just to pop back up and surprise all of us :haha:!

((Traylee))

I'm 9 weeks today and still haven't had any real nausea and certainly no morning sickness. They reckon it starts around week 6 and peaks at week 9. Do you suppose I'm safe??

((Traylee))

I'm 9 weeks today and still haven't had any real nausea and certainly no morning sickness. They reckon it starts around week 6 and peaks at week 9. Do you suppose I'm safe??

I didn't feel pregnant with my son at all . Except for my boobs , they god huge but otherwise I didn't have ANY pregnancy symptoms . I was tired little bit more but I was working a lot .
I think you are completely fine :hugs:

Hugs traylee - I may be in the same situation next week I'm playing the waiting game at the mo :hugs::hugs: you can click unsubscribe next to this thread in your userCP so it doesn't show up at all for you because nobody else can do that bit :hugs:

Good luck! I can't wait for your update. I'm sure you'll have good news.

Traylee, I'm so sorry dear, my heart goes out to you!

That happens to me quite a bit! It makes it hard to make any plans to get any work done.

((Traylee))

With dd, I really didn't have any morning sickness at all. I was just dead dog tired all the time and just felt horrible in general. A lot of women have no symptoms at all, so I wouldn't worry just because you don't have many symptoms. Also, unfortunately, the same theory works in reverse. Just because you have symptoms doesn't mean everything is ok.

I am a worrier too and I have to remember not to "borrow trouble". Most of us here have had strong heartbeats so the odds are very much in our favor. I know it's hard not to dwell on the "what ifs" though. It seems that everyday I find some new condition to worry myself about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->