Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Does anyone else keep feeling really sick and queasy? And generally bleugh??

Ugh I just had a nasty wave of nausea!! :( Been on and off for past few days! :( I am so ready for this girl to come!!!! Come on baby girl!!!

Yes, I do. It comes and it goes. Apparently it is common at the endof pregnancy, as if it made anyone feel better about it!

Yes, I have that and that's when they found out I was anaemic cause it made me feel faint as well. My iron count was getting low causing it. Apparently it's very common in late pregnancy as baby is just draining your body xxx

Im also getting the sicky feling :( really thought something was going on today i had the strongest pains yet but nope, back to nothing!

Yes I am feeling sick on and off too booo! At least we can see an end in sight now!

Glad I'm not the only one feeling sick! It's just I don't remember feeling like this with my first pregnancy.
I am literally so tired I feel like I'm constantly having to try and get people to have my son for a few hours at least because the thought of keeping him busy for a whole day worries me! Lol!
Anyone else with other kids feeling the same? I feel like I'm "palming off" my son which makes me feel awful then it doesn't help when family members comment that it won't be any easier when the baby is here! But currently it's more that physically I'm unable to do what I normally would! It's comments like that that just add to my anxiety!
Sorry that was a bit of a rant!

Yes I am struggling too, the activites I can do with DD are so limited now as I can't run after her! There is a lot more TV/laptop than usual at the mo but she is very active and likes to get out so it is hard!

Don't feel bad about getting some help, it's not for long. When baby arrives I plan to strap her to me so I can stay active with DD, I don't think it will be easy but at least I won't be feeling bluurrgh!

Yes I am struggling too, the activites I can do with DD are so limited now as I can't run after her! There is a lot more TV/laptop than usual at the mo but she is very active and likes to get out so it is hard!

Don't feel bad about getting some help, it's not for long. When baby arrives I plan to strap her to me so I can stay active with DD, I don't think it will be easy but at least I won't be feeling bluurrgh!

That's what I keep telling myself! At least I won't feel like this once baby comes! I've got a stretchy carrier that I plan on getting a lot more use out of this time around, like you say I'm hoping it means I can still be active and playing with my little boy!
I have also been feeling mega guilty that my little boy is watching far more cbeebies and playing on the ipad loads more aswell!

well feeling a little shocked my DD is in 8 days time!!!

ive been SO busy organizing my son & nieces joint 3rd birthday fore the 31st May...

I can't seem to let go of my babies at the minute as desperate as I am. I feel so guilty lol! I can barely do anything right now though and it's my daughters 6th birthday party next week. Soft play area with 15 children at 39+2 I must be mad!!!

Gosh legohouse you're braver than me I'm sooo tired and achey these last few days I don't think I'd manage All those kiddies!!

I can't seem to let go of my babies at the minute as desperate as I am. I feel so guilty lol! I can barely do anything right now though and it's my daughters 6th birthday party next week. Soft play area with 15 children at 39+2 I must be mad!!!

i know the feeling, I can hardly walk from my pelvis but cant stop wanting to do everything with my son...

Ive also got a joint 3rd birthday party for my son & niece at my house on Saturday, 2 days before my DD. There is 28 kids, 4 over 3 and the rest under..... what was i thinking!?! :shrug: lol

12 days...and so ready!! Been cramping alot...a few contractions here and there. Am starting to have more discharge. I am so ready to meet my baby girl...but she is just not ready yet!!!

Wow good luck for the parties ladies!
I just want to spend as much time with my dd as possible at the moment, as im so scared of something awful happening to me during birth! (had a heamorrhage last time) I just want to enjoy being with herand cuddle her all the time ! She doesnt mind she seems very clingy at the moment tbh has anyone else noticed their lo is like this too?

Morning ladies! 26 days left for me.. I wouldn't be upset at all if she came early (after this weekend) because I can't sleep AT ALL. I have no idea how i'll manage for another 26 days.

Congrats Zaly fingers crossed baby won't be far away!!

CHW: I know the feeling last night I didn't manage to get to sleep until 4pm woke back up at 5 until about 7 then went bk to sleep until 9.

Think babies preparing me for when he's here!! :haha:

Seriously bad period cramps here. I'm scared he's going to come early lol! I have too much to do! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->