Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

18 days today Woohoo...... Come on baby boy 👦 👶 xxx

Oh well. Not dialated at all. Boo :(
Hard headed child of mine. Lol :) Said they will not help me along til 41 weeks. So hopefully something happens before then!!

Same Birdlee so long as baby is happy in there I won't get any help to bring him along xx

Hope everyone is OK :)

Just over 2 weeks left for me and I am sooo ready now BUT we have a wedding to go to on Sunday so maybe after that will be good!

I keep getting tightenings/BH and the odd shooting pain in the cervix area, it doesn't FEEL like I am going to last another 2 weeks right now but we will see!

I dreamt I was in painless labour last night... if only :haha::haha::haha:

I keep getting period pain type things but that's it no signs of labour no Bratton hicks for me xx

11 days until my due date (ticker is a bit wrong) having on off period type pains and in a fowl mood all the time! TMI also had a lot of blood stained discharge over last week or so and a lot of loose bowels. I'm hoping this is all leading up to the big thing!!

Fingers crossed I don't go over due!!

RC- Sounds like you are having some promising symptoms. I bet you don't go over!!

30 days for me! my ticker slid over to the last baby today! I can't believe it.

16 days for me! Had mw this morning he is head down and 'a tip' engaged whatever that means she hasnt put a number on notes - but hey I'll take it as hes never been engaged at all before! Less bh now tho they seem to have gone away. We have a wedding monday to go to im sort of hoping he'll come before to get out of it haha.

2cm dialated & starting to efface! <--- Im happy cause my last pregnancy i didn't do none of this! Getting my induction date in 2 weeks :) Baby Ryder will be here sometime during the week of June 18th!

That's great news Kayla!!

I'm in a facebook group for June 2014 babies and SO SO many of these babies are already being born! I can't believe it! I signed in today and about 4 babies were born today! I feel like i'm in a MAY 2014 babies group. It's kind of discouraging in a way! LOL

Congratulations Kayla!! Here's hoping baby ryder comes soon for you!!

Great news Kayla! Josephine3 we too have a wedding to go to at the weekend, I think it's going to be hard work!

Hope everyone is OK today. No more cevix pains today for me but some BH and pain on the right of my bump, I think from where baby was stretching out.

Is anyone doing hypnobirthing? I got DH to listen to the CD with me the other night, I managed to stay awake for the first time, DH appeared to be in a complete hypnotic state, only woke on the count of 5 and doesn't remember past the 'bit about the beach' :haha::haha::haha:

I love the idea of hypnobirthing but just know I will panic and won't be able to concentrate on it enough to relax. The only thing I think will help is my DF being nearby he's very calming xx

I love the idea of hypnobirthing but just know I will panic and won't be able to concentrate on it enough to relax. The only thing I think will help is my DF being nearby he's very calming xx

Yes I know what you mean, I never feel like I can 'let go' when I listen to the CD but then I usually end up falling asleep :haha: but maybe just because I am knackered :haha:

Can't believe I'm 38 weeks today!
I'm not too bad but struggling to entertain my toddler and getting so so tired!
I'm desperate to do housework and feel like things are in order ready for when baby comes but I find even cooking dinner strenuous these days and if I try and do anything involving bending etc it brings on period type cramps.
Oh and I'm still having a crazy amount of braxton hicks and they just seem to get more and more uncomfortable!

I'm just starting to feel more and more uncomfortable whenever I walk and get hot flushes whenever I'm in stores etc for too long :-( sleep is also evading me and I just can't get comfy.

Please come soon baby &#128118; xxx

I'm just starting to feel more and more uncomfortable whenever I walk and get hot flushes whenever I'm in stores etc for too long :-( sleep is also evading me and I just can't get comfy.

Please come soon baby &#128118; xxx

Oh yes hot flushes! I'm getting those too!
Also because last time my waters broke as I sat up in bed, and we've got a brand new bed and mattress, I've got one of those waterproof fitted sheets to protect my mattress "just in case" but oh my goodness it just makes you sweat like crazy it's awful! Can't wait to whip it off once baby is here! And knowing my luck my waters probably won't break in bed anyway!

Haha that's something I should invest in I think we've got a cotton mattress protector but that's it!! Eeehh think we may need to go shopping xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->