Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Oh gosh I feel really nervous. I've had a few hours of 7 minute apart contractions but they keep stopping. I feel really unprepared still lol xx

My other two were over a week late so I assumed this one would be too!

10 days still my due date!!!!!! Wow!! Feeling like crap to be honest. Soooo nauseous :( my head hurts...been soooooo crampy...a contraction here and there...but nothing regular at all. Just wish I could relax and enjoy the last few days or weeks...or wish she'd just come already. :) I am ready to hold my baby girl!!!!

Oh gosh I feel really nervous. I've had a few hours of 7 minute apart contractions but they keep stopping. I feel really unprepared still lol xx

My other two were over a week late so I assumed this one would be too!

It's so frustrating when they keep stopping isn't it :dohh:

My daughter was 9 days late, so I just guessed this one would be at least over-due by a few days.. but with all these contractions, the fact that he's measuring bigger etc I can't see how he's gonna stay in that much longer!! :haha: Knowing my luck I'll be the full two weeks over.

My first two were born at 38+1 and 37+6 and I thought this one would do the same, but she is staying put for now.

8 days to go for me and I am feeling really impatient now, don't know why, I wasn't like this last time!

I hope those worried about going over have due date babies! Hope yours hangs on until you are ready Legohouse :thumbup:

I have been a bit achey in the bump the last couple of days but not crampy, more the feeling I get when I have stood up or walked too much so don't think anything is happening yet. I am peeing for Britain though :haha:

Got really randomly uncomfortable this morning after eating breakfast. Lots of sharp pains... thinking it's just my bowels as it's been a few days since i've been able to go.. I'll be so glad when my digestive system is back to normal!!

Got really randomly uncomfortable this morning after eating breakfast. Lots of sharp pains... thinking it's just my bowels as it's been a few days since i've been able to go.. I'll be so glad when my digestive system is back to normal!!

Yeh I know what you mean, I have been a bit backed up the last few days but then today had a bit of a clear out (sorry TMI), seems to go from one extreme to the other :wacko:

Well no contractions for me. I have pains in my bump when walking and feeling majorly tired. Went for a scan today babies fluid levels are still high but not off the scale so we've just got to see how we get on. Fingers crossed he doesn't go over due but we'll have to see xxx

Single digits today...9 days to go. Wishing things would start!!! So over being nauseous. :( Just feel like I've gone backwards. Sucks! I am trying so hard to stay hydrated...hard when everything makes me nauseous. Have my next appointment tomorrow...really hoping I'm starting to dialate. Wasn't last Wednesday...but baby was very low and cervix was soft. Come on baby girl...I wanna meet u!!!! :)

Pink - I'd welcome a clear out!! Seriously. I finally was able to go today and it's been 6 days!!!! UGH!

Birdlee- I hope she comes soon!

Sounds like we're all getting there bit by bit ladies.

Birdlee: good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Anthea was born on the 30th of May at 11.09

Yaay another little summery bundle of joy, congratulations! :D

Congratulations Rel!! I'm hoping all went well in your labour. Beautiful name as well :-D xxxx

8 days to go! Had ny ob appointment...still NOT dialated!!!! She said maybe a finger tip...but she considers it closed. Wow!!! Gave me some fluids though...since I've been so nauseous and had a headache for several days. BP was good though. :)

Aw that must be a bit disappointing birdlee, hope things happen soon!

Hope everyone is OK today :flower:

Labour watch: I had a serious clear out this morning, only just made it to the loo (sorry TMI), hoping this is a sign, I am so ready now!! I also felt a bit sore and twingy around the bottom of the bump last night, no cramping yet though.

Might be time to bring on the hot curry and DTD :haha:

Congrats Rel! Be sure to update with a birth story!

Im impatient too. Also feel like i had a clearout yesterday, wasnt loose tmi but there was lots of it lol. Just kept having to poop! Had a curry last night so was hoping for something to kick off in the night but nothing so far. I also ate a pineapple yesterday and hoovered the whole house the day before!
Iv a feeling dtd might work but ugh i just really dont want to haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->