Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Birdlee: sorry it wasn't better news for you. Fingers crossed something starts to happen soon xxx

Afm: still no signs I'm hoping for spontaneous labour as I'm not having no symptoms of labour at all I feel the odd twinge but I think it's just baby being a bit squashed in there and not having much room. Xxx

Iv a feeling dtd might work but ugh i just really dont want to haha!

Haha yes IKWYM, it is just so awkward now, nothing is comfy! It did seem work for me last time but it was my due date when labour started so maybe just coincidence!

We DTD recently in the hope that it would work no such look :-/ xx

I am due in ONE WEEK!!! Have a feeling I am going to be going over...said they won't help til one week over. I really don't want to be induced...want her to come on her own. I also don't want to do any natural inducing myself...idk I just don't like that. I do make sure I walk some every day...even if it kills me. ;) I am so ready to meet my baby girl!!!!!!!! :)

Planning to DTD like, every night in the hope that something will happen soon! 28 days to go and totally ready to not be pregnant anymore. Not so ready for baby to be here, but I'm excited! :haha:

Totally fed up of pregnancy now. Want to be able to lay on my front, sleep comfortably (for however long baby will let us :haha: ) and just generally be more comfortable!

Wow mrsmummy2 every night is admirable, I haven't got the energy :haha:

No more clear outs for me during the day but got terrible lightning crotch walking around ASDA, my face must have been a picture :shock:

Hi ladies,

Today we went out for lunch had a long walk and still no signs.

I think he's deffo going to be late :haha: xx

Wow mrsmummy2 every night is admirable, I haven't got the energy :haha:

No more clear outs for me during the day but got terrible lightning crotch walking around ASDA, my face must have been a picture :shock:

Not sure if I have either but I'm gonna give it a good try! :haha:
I'll let hubby do all the work :blush:

Totally with you on the lightening crotch feeling too! I keep getting them randomly while I'm out... I scrunch up from the shock!

Iv a feeling dtd might work but ugh i just really dont want to haha!

Haha yes IKWYM, it is just so awkward now, nothing is comfy! It did seem work for me last time but it was my due date when labour started so maybe just coincidence!

yes we dtd a couple of days before i went into labour too but she arrived day before my due date so who knows if that helped or not!

Im sat having some pains right now but think maybe i ate too nuch dinner haha

Josephine3 fingers crossed it is more than just eating to much and this the real thing xxx

Omg!!! It's June!!!!!! :) Never thought this month would ever come. I am due in 6 days!!! Walked all day yesterday....wore me out. Had a few contractions today nothing regular...her movements have slowed down...but she is moving. ..cramping alot... now just had some clear discharge come out. Seems like things are moving slowly...but they are moving! I want my baby girl in my arms NOW! :)

I've have cramping today but only very lightly no contractions quite a bit of discharge.

However today blown up the birthing ball and I'm bouncing as I type. It's Soooo comfortable think I'm going to stay on it until he's born while ever I'm sat lol

I only have 6 days to go too!
I'm having a ton of braxton hicks, really uncomfortable ones. I've had a little more cramping too today but nothing major.

Oooh not long now eeeek! Good luck everyone, some promising signs going on :thumbup:

I have had a few very uncomfy BH today too, and gas ugh. I am waiting for cramps though as that was the real first sign last time. I have also been on my ball and for a walk today too in the hope of moving things along. Also tried a hot curry last night to no avail :haha:

Things are sounding exciting ladies, I hope you're not waiting too long for your babies :)

I'm finding it pretty rough now, at night when I lay down to sleep I start getting strong period type ache in my back which can get quite sharp and it's hard to sleep through :/ Very light cramping in tummy/back through the last two days, but other than discharge and feeling her head quite low, those are the only things really.
Been walking when I have the energy to keep her in a good position/stop me sitting around all day! And trying to dtd but ugh effort :p

Hi Ladies,

Currently experiencing some fairly strong on and off period style pains also quite a lot of discharge going on now. I have also been too the toilet twice today not had loose stools or been constipated or anything but I barely go once a day normally so that's a bit weird wondering if this is the start of something.

Still very doubtful it is but will keep an eye on things and update you xx

Ella was born 30th May 8.52am weighing 8lb 7.5oz :happydance: we are absolutely smitten! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
Awwww congratulations!!!! I am so jealous....I want my baby girl in my arms!!! ;)

Congrats jenniferannex, gorgeous :happydance:

Sounds promising Mummafrog and Bumblebee!

I have been having some majorly intense BH this evening, even felt the urge to get a few things done before I retire to bed just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->