Due in June...... Countdown to Birth!!

Ahh, sorry that happened mummafrog. The other week I cliimbed 7 double flights of stairs rather than getting the lift because there was SO many people waiting & I thought I was going to KO right there. Had really painful BH that night too. Also last time I went to my aquanatal class it caused me to have LOADS of pain (lightening pains down there, contraction type pains, period pains, the lot!)
I'm convinced that every time I'm more active than I normally am it causes *something* to happen.

Being as your at term, I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think anything that people do or don't do actually causes them to go into labour earlier. For example, the whole have sex, eat pineapples, have a bumpy car ride, eat curry, do star jumps, etc. I think it just makes people feel pro-active once they're term/overdue.

Your body is probably just getting ready for the big day & perhaps the run gave it a little nudge in the right direction :) :flower:

Omg the heat...I can't cope any longer!! I've no summer clothes to fit me and I seem to be burning my self everytime I go outside even for a couple minutes!! Do you burn easier when pregnant because I'm sure I am!!

I'm done with being pregnant now!!

Thanks for the replies ladies, it helped :)

I was in quite a worried state earlier after such little sleep so I worked myself up. I've had more cramping (lower tummy and back) and cervix pain over the day but I'm not worried now, I'm pleased my body is doing things and I feel fine. I know it doesn't mean anything will happen any time soon but can't help being excited for what's to come!

Yeh mummafrog I wouldn't worry as Rel says you're full term if baby comes now she'll be just fine.

Don't beat yourself up people do worse things in pregnancy xxx

Man oh man! These contractions are driving me insane!!!!! I hope something is happening. On Thursday I wasn't dialated but it was getting softer. I am having some major thigh and back pain. :(Not even timing ananything cause I was already 7 minutes apart but...wasn't happening. Will time if they get more intense! Happy weekend everyone.

Can't believe I am full term today!!! Come on baby girl!!!! :)

RC86: I'm the same I found my skins much more sensitive now I'm pregnant! I burn easier I'm lucky some of my summer clothes still fit (the baggy loose stuff from last year). Not much though I'm living in vest tops and shorts atm.

Birdlee: Good Luck fingers crossed things start to progress soon xxx

RC86: I'm the same I found my skins much more sensitive now I'm pregnant! I burn easier I'm lucky some of my summer clothes still fit (the baggy loose stuff from last year). Not much though I'm living in vest tops and shorts atm.

Birdlee: Good Luck fingers crossed things start to progress soon xxx

It's awful...people keep putting up photos of them enjoying the weather on Facebook and having drinks in beer gardens!! I hate them all!! Lol

So glad I'm nearly finished with pregnancy couldn't cope all way though summer like this.

Didnt know u could get induced 'just because' doesnt there have to be a medical reason?

In the U.S. as long as your 39 weeks & your ob thinks that your cervix is ready enough they will induce you just because. Same with a c-section.

I don't think I'd want to be pregnant rest of the summer. But at same time don't know if I'm looking forward to a newborn if the heat keeps off, bless they'll be so fed up xxx

Definitely think skin is way more sensitive when pregnant! On our honeymoon in Greece last May I hardly burned even after sitting out in the sun ALL day.
However, we bought our daughter a little trampoline the other day & I sat out for 1 hour putting it together.... I'm burnt to a crisp! Also got burned the next 2 days on top of my burn :shrug: So I'm really stinging now!!

Had our final growth scan at 37+3, she is measuring perfectly on track and estimated weight is currently 6lbs 11oz :) Everything looks healthy so we're all go for the home birth :thumbup: So happy and proud of her. She licked her lips while we were looking at her face on the scan, it was soo cute!

Been having strong BH's while walking and some cramp pains and can just feel everything stretching and softening down there as she starts to engage, very exciting. Just got to get a few last bits sorted and we'll be ready for whenever she comes :happydance:

(Sorry if you've already seen this, had to repost because of all the June threads! hehe)

I was getting really crampy yesterday after walking a lot during the day! It's quite uncomfortable!

We went to see our consultant babies fine measuring ahead at 40 weeks!! But they checked and his head is still 5 fifths palpable meaning he's not engaged!! Feel down now thinking he's going to be late rather than on time :-( I'm feeling a bit down now I was so excited for him to come in the next few weeks and now I feel I'm going to have ages still now :-( xxx

19 days to go...wow I am in the teens! Crazy!! Contractions have slowed down...however I am extremely crampy....having more discharge....and am totally feeling her head way much lower...killing me to walk and get up amd down. :)

Thanks ladies! 17 days today!!! Have my 37 week check up today. Hoping I am starting to dialate! I was softening up last week. Having contractions today. And been super super crampy! I am so ready to meet my baby girl!!!!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->