**** Due in March 2014 ****

Hi I've got my booking in appointment on 19th July, il be 8 weeks. X

Hi Abby, that must have been scary!! I would probably wait until your next blood draw etc.....especially if you don't see any more blood between now and then :thumbup:

I am getting excited about my appointment tomorrow....I know I am pregnant but once the nurse says it I know my hubby will feel better so can tell him then :happydance:

I am trying to think of a really good way of telling him....any ideas anyone? :shrug:

Thanks for the words of encouragement kittiekat! I really feel that it was just the scratch. I had a little bit of brownish discharge when I wiped once yesterday and called the doc. She said that is completely normal in the first 4-6 months so not to worry since I haven't had hardly any cramps. Just the dull ones that keep reminding me that something's in there. My doc also said that since my numbers were so high on Tuesday, she feels that I should have nothing to worry about. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary since Tuesday night. Whew! I hope that's a good sign too!

Keep us posted about your appointments coming up Loopy and Kittiecat! I'm excited for you ladies!!!

I have to wait until July 18th for my first scan (two weeks from today...). Ugh! Cannot get here soon enough!

Kittiecat...it's always so tough to find a good way to tell him! There are so many cute ideas out there. One of my favorites was when the couple was telling their family members and they all gathered for a family pic and they said "ready, 1, 2, 3...'we're pregnant'" instead of saying cheese! You get to surprise everyone and you can it recording instead of taking a pic so that you can record everyone's reaction... soooo stinkin cute! Try going to YouTube and search it. I found some really cute ideas on there! Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Thanks Abbey! That does sound cute actually.....(runs off to watch YouTube :blush:)

i found out July 3 that i am prego:) so excited!! we have been trying for 8.5 yrs. It took 2 rounds of clomid and then got my bfp. Just told my dh today and he just sat there looking at the stick and said whats this..lol... then realized what it was.. My ovulation tracker app says i am due on March 7. I have some symptoms like sore bb's and bad smells do not agree with me. we have a 9.5 yr old daughter and we r so excited to see her as a big sister.

Welcome Ajksand! I am also due on March 7th! How exciting!?

Hope everyone had a great 4th!

Hi ladies! Just got my BFP today at 11DPO. :)

I am over the moon, but nervous. Have to call Monday to make an appointment! According to a due-date calendar based on my last cycle, I'm due around March 16th. A St Patricks Day baby would be cute. :)

DH is a truck driver (temporary while he finishes his degree for Computer Sciences) so he's on the road a lot. He's gone for another 3 weeks or so. I called him and just blurted it out. I was busting at the seems!! LOL.

Hi all! i got my BFP on July 5th & Im SOOOOO excited and NERVOUS!! This is my 6th preg and will be my 4th child just praying everything goes good. I have my Drs appt tonight to some blood work to check levels. i had a chemical that ended early may so i am just so nervous!!!!!! i feel really good this time i am extremely bloated and waves of nausea are starting.. as long as I eat i feel pretty good.. I just cant believe how bloated i am like cant even suck it in! i don't want anyone to know yet until i am 100% certain things are progressing the right way but I don't know with this belly! I should be due around March 12. best wishes to everyone!! Xox

Welcome Lovelymiss and Mommywants4! We are all right around the same time! Hope everyone is doing well! I go tomorrow for my last check up before my first scan next Thursday. I am soooooooo nervous and excited at the same time.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! :flower:

1 hour and 10 mins til i am out of work and on my way to my first drs appt!!!!! So nervous and anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want my blood drawn to check levels!! Ughh these next few days are going to be torture! Im so happy he understands and is willing to get me in early.. I just want levels thats all! i need to know if everything looks good! Such a ball of nerves!

Welcome and congratulations to all the new mummies that have joined. It's lovely to see this group getting bigger! :cloud9:

Well had my first appointment at the doctors where they confirmed the pregnancy and then asked if I wanted a termination!!!! :growlmad:. I was so freaking mad! Just because this will be our 5th child doesn't mean we don't want them!

I have got my first midwives appointment today so hopefully this one will be more pleasant :wacko:

I did end up having some spotting the other day....on and off. Anyone else had this yet? I have never spotted, in any of my pregnancies (or miscarriages...I just started full blown bleeding instead) so I am a little worried but not at the same time :wacko:

Hi again Ladies,

So most of you know that I am 5 weeks and 6 days so very close to the 6 weeks mark but this morning I put my jeans on and within ten minutes I had to unbutton them! Now I know it is bloating etc. and that this is a subsequent pregnancy not my first but having to consider maternity wear at.....6 weeks! :blush:

I am hoping to keep this little one a secret from colleagues and wider friends and family for a while yet. I am a bigger girl so didn't expect to bloat/show this early......all in good fun though!!

Maybe I should start digging that maternity wear out of the closet lol! Anyone else starting to feel the bloat? At what point in your last pregnancies did you start to wear maternity/loose fitting clothes?

Thanks!

Kittiekat- Sorry about how rude they were. I don't think it's ever okay to ask someone if they want to terminate. I figure if a woman wanted to, they'd bring it up! Ugh. And sorry about the spotting! No clue. I'm early yet, but haven't had any.

Anyway, just scheduled my first appointment for August 1st. :) My sister in law went to this place, and she absolutely loved them. I'm getting an ultrasound, meeting with the first doctor and having a pap smear. They rotate the 4 women so yo get to know each of them. I like that! Now, these next few weeks need to fly by!

Hey Kittie!

So sorry about your appointment. These appointments to confirm pregnancies are supposed to be fun and exciting! GGRRRRRR! :hugs:

I haven't had any spotting except I had a little brown discharge last Wednesday and I called my docs office and they said it is normal especially since it was brown. But I have heard that spotting is normal. I know this is not your first (like it is mine) and I know all pregnancies can be different so maybe your body is just reacting differently to this one! :flower: I will keep you in my prayers!

I have also had a lot of bloating!!! It's really uncomfortable. I, too, am a big girl so I'm sure others don't see it as much as I do, but it's still annoying. I am 5w 4d today. I just got to my office from my last beta check before my first scan next Thursday. I am nervous about the numbers, but should hear something by lunch or a little after. :happydance:

xoxo
abby

Lovely~how exciting for you! Is this your first child? Sorry if you have already said, I just couldn't remember...my mind is playing tricks on me these days...haha!

Abby- yes, my first. :) I am so excited. <3 How are you feeling about your first pregnancy?

I'm excited, too! The MS kicked in yesterday...yuck, but I'm trying to keep it under control and deal with it.

I had my last level check today and they just called with the results. :happydance:

Last Tuesday, 4w4d: progesterone was 52 and beta was 845
Today, 5w4d: progesterone was 48.8 and beta was 10,373!!!!!!!!!

Totally shocked by the beta number!!!!! I asked if that was normal and she said since I had 2 very matured follicles at the time of my IUI, it could be twins with levels that high. OMG! I'm excited but kinda scared! My husband freaked out...he said that he is of course excited, but that's a lot to pay for! Haha! He said he needed a second to let the shock wear off and he was glad he was in his truck sitting down when I called. Lol!

We will find out officially next Thursday the 18th exactly how many and hopefully a heartbeat or two. :winkwink:

Abby- how exciting!! I hear you on the financial stuff, though!

Hi ladies,

I am completely new here but just wanted to tell SOMEONE other than my partner that I am pregnant. My due date is March 11 - 16 depending on which site! This is my first and very unexpected after a long history of PCOS and not ovulating.

Hope everyone is well :)

x

da1sy- CONGRATS!! Wonderful news. :)

And welcome! I'm pretty new here, too. We're due around the same time. I'm due around March 16th, but I guess we'll see at my first scan in a few weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->