**** Due in March 2014 ****

Hey ladies,
Kitty I'm sooo shocked your dr said that!
Hope you're all keeping well. :)
I've set up a new march mummy secret groups on Facebook if anyone's interested in keeping in touch that way

Hi ladies...
Just catching up...glad everyone is doing well...

I went to my dr yesterday and she confirmed with her own urine test first and then sent me for blood work.....she seemed very "Cautious" and didn't really say...congrats or anything...just.." it appears to be positive" and then said we won't book anything else until my bloods come back...she's like once we see how those are....we'll call and book you a "prenatal 1" appointment...but it almost seemed like she wanted to say ..."if your pregnant" ....I'm trying not to worry too much..I have such a good relationship with my dr...I wanted to ask but just almost didn't want to because I didn't want to ask more...I was afraid i'd cry......I had another test left so I took it this morning and it was super crazy dark...so it made me happy....Waiting for them to call me back....hopefully they call tomorrow......I feel like I'm kinda holding my breath until then......

Katie I cannot believe your dr said that......I am SO sorry!!!!! Wow....people are shocking!!!

Hi all, does anyone else have a heavy dragging feeling in their uterus? It's so weird! Also feeling a bit sick and started carrying some crackers in my bag. I'm only 4 weeks though and I'm wondering if I might be imagining my MS because I know about pregnant :)

Im super bloated, and yes that "heavy" feeling UGH!!!!!!! its so ridiculous so early! What baby # is this for you? (Sorry if youve said already) This is # 4 for my so im thinking its cause im "all stretched out" lol

Chulie~ So sorry for you to have such an unsettling feeling about your experience at the doc! That is certainly not the way you should be feeling after getting a BFP! Let us know when you hear for sure from the doc!:flower:

Da1sy and Mommy~I feel the same way and this is my first. My MS didn't start though until this last Monday and I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. And mine isn't just in the morning...last night I was extremely nauseous. :wacko: it was no fun at all!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Take Care! abby

Mommy and Abby - this is my first and completely unexpected. I was diagnosed with PCOS and was told I would need treatment to have children - which I never wanted to do. So never read up on anything, wasn't taking any vitamins (am now!) and feel rather out of my depth. I am due 18th March and that seems like a loooooooong way away.

Reassuring that you both have similar experiences :) Sorry to hear about your MS Abby - I quite like dry crackers for that now... X x

Hi all,

Chulie....Sorry you didn't get the reassurance you wanted. Sometimes doctors get their fingers burned and that makes them more cautious with other patients. I am sure if she was worried in any way she would have said something to you :hugs:

The heavy feeling comes and goes with me ....oh and the bloating lol. That was terrible today! I am a university lecturer and some of my students graduated today so I went to the ceremony and as lectures we sit on the big stage so we can watch each student pass by and collect their certificates........to cut a long story short I nearly lost my pants walking back off stage!!!! :blush:

I felt so bloated and uncomfortable once we were seated on stage that I sneakily undid my pants buttons :shrug:. However, I forgot :dohh: and stood up to walk off stage and felt my pants sliding down my legs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Luckily for the audience I managed to grab them and waddle off without anyone (hopefully!!) noticing! :blush:

Da1sy...we're in this together! It does seem like it is forever away, but it will be here sooner than we think! :winkwink:

Kittie...that was the best story I have heard in a long time! It happened to me too yesterday, but not in front of a lot of people. I was at my step-son's baseball practice and went to the car to sit more comfortably, and I decided to unbutton my jeans...well I forgot to button them back when we pulled up at the house. HAHA! The things I am doing that I thought I never would!:dohh:

I just got a confirmation phone call from my doc for my first scan next Thursday. I am super excited! This time next week, I will find out how many and hopefully hear/see a heartbeat(s)!:happydance:

Hahaha! I have been sitting around at work with my jeans undone hoping no one would notice. Luckily I did manage to sneakily button them back up again.

This evening I succesfully managed a pub night with my friends without them noticing that I wasn't drinking any alcohol. I asked the bartender for a drink that looked boozy without the booze and she really pulled it off :D

Tomorrow I am seeing the nurse at my practice just for a chat, but I don't think they will do a scan until 12 weeks... Quite nerve wrecking because that's 8 weeks away!

Chulie I hear what you're saying. It doesn't even feel real at the moment and some reassurance would be very welcome... Hope you get the results of the test soon. x

Hey ladies! I found out this morning I am pregnant with baby #1. According to lmp I am due March 18th which is GREAT because my favorite holidays is St Pattys! I couldnt be more excited!!!

Congrats Mindy! Looks like we're due around the same time :) x x

Awesome! I'm so excited to share this journey with ladies who are due around the same time!

Welcome and congrats Minni! I'm a little ahead of you, but not by much and these ladies are an awesome group to be a part of!

Welcome Minni! I'm just 2 days ahead of you. St Patrick's Day babies would be awesome. :)

Welcome minni :flower:

Does anyone fancy me doing a list at the front of the group with all our pregnant details on? That way we can keep looking back at it etc......

Details could include:

Due date: 5th March 2014
Baby Number: 5th
Team: yellow (Yellow=finding out gender at scan, green= not finding out, orange= not sure yet)

It could include any other info you think would be useful?? Next scan date or Appointment date etc.

What do you all think? I don't mind either way so don't feel like you have to input your details :blush:

Kittiekat I think that's a great idea!!

In case you do it, my details: Due March 16th with baby #1, team yellow, first scan is 8/1/13.

I like it too!

My info: due march 7 with baby number one, team yellow, first scan July 18th

Great idea Kittiekat!

Due date: 18th March 2014
Baby Number: 1
Team: orange (not discussed with OH yet)

I don't know when I will have my scan, have to meet for initial appt with midwife first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->