**** Due in March 2014 ****

kittiekat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know it is still early days yet for those due in March 2014 ...but thought I would start the ball rolling with a due date buddy group :cloud9:

Anyone wanna join me :happydance: ???

Hiya! Got my Bfp earlier on a digi! Blue on the 1st march :happydance:

How about you :)

Hello!

I think my dates work out to be March 2nd
:D

How exciting! Xx

Hi Baby dust and Natalie :happydance:

I am due on March 5th for now....will know better after the ultrasound I suppose :thumbup:. Can't wait...its going to be a long 9 months at this rate :blush:

Have either of you told anyone outside of here yet? I am not sure when to let the 'cat out of the bag' so to speak. Haven't even told DH yet :wacko:

Just want to be sure this is a pregnancy rather than a chemical before I tell him otherwise it will just break his heart again :cry:

Today is af's due date and I thought she was coming earlier...had terrible backache. But touch wood, no bleeding yet etc.

Any symptoms for either of you yet?

Hiya, no real symptoms, just tired but that might be cos I'm really busy at work lol! Feel a bit bloated too! Ahhhhh have you told ur OH yet? :flower:

How are you feeling today ladies :)

Believe or not ...no I haven't told DH yet :blush:

I keep waiting for the right time...which never seems to show up. Plus, I really did think things were going in the wrong direction a couple of days ago as my af pains were terrible but I am hoping they were more implantation pains than af. No bleeding so things look good :thumbup:

I keep getting sore BB's every now again and a sicky feeling but apart from that wouldn't have guessed I was pregnant without the test (especially today...it just feels like a normal day lol).

How is everyone keeping?

Hello! My EDD is March 3 or 5, depending on which site you look at. haha I'm pregnant with my first baby. DH and I have a honeymoon baby! He has one son (8) from a previous marriage that lives with us.

How have you NOT told your DH?! I couldn't wait! We haven't told anyone else since it's still early though.

Trying to come up with a creative way to tell our parents, then g-parents, then extended family.

Hi crob! :wave: this baby is our honeymoon baby too :) what date did you get married?
Ours was 18th may :)

C'mon kittie tell him :) go wave a clearblue in his face hehehe :) been feeling pretty normal today too! But tired!

Any thoughts on creative ways to tell parents? Wanted to get Scarlett a big sister tshirt for the weekend when we vist DHs parents but can't find one!

Hi All, I am due in March too! I think the 5th or 6th. There seems to only be a few of us but I am sure the group will grow.

I had my hcg beta levels done because I had a chemical in January and I was scared it would happen again. 12dpo = 110 and then 14dpo = 386. So my numbers seem to be going up for now, FX baby sticks for all of us :dust:

I wasn't going to tell DH either but I couldn't hold it in, so he knows and my mom knows but no one else. I don't plan to tell anyone till 10/12 weeks. Which is going to be hard, but I just want to be sure

I am *supposed* to be due Feb 27, but that puts conception at 6/6 which is 5 days before I ovulated. So I am estimating more in the beginning of March.

Hi Everyone! I am due March 7, 2014 and it's my first! Yay! I'm 32 and married with a 9 year old stepson.

Happy to be here!

Hi there
Wow quite a few here already! I am due 2nd March :thumbup:
Annalyn

Hi! I am feeling great. The waves of nausea come and go and a little bit of dull cramps. Other than that, I'm doing well! I have a doc appt in the morning for my beta so hopefully I'll know more tomorrow.

How are you?

Hi everyone!!! I almost didn't come in here because I'm not quite sure the difference between the groups and buddies section! lmao..but I'm glad I found you all....I'm just trying to navigate outside the TTC groups! hahahahaa....

I'm due March 14th...hey maybe if I go late I'll have a St. Patrick's day baby!!! hehehe...

This will be #2 for DH and I...we already have a 2 year old....a little girl!!! This is the last baby for us! I had a special way to tell DH if I got pregnant around father's day...but..that didn't happen so when I saw the two lines I literally went to bed where he was sleeping (it was 3 am) and woke him out of a dead sleep and dropped that bomb on him and then cried! hahahaha.......

Hope everyone is feeling well? I actually just ordered a t shirt for my daughter that says "Club Only Child...member since 2011" then it has a big red stamp across it saying "Expires March 2014" hahahahaha...SO excited for it to arrive..this is how I plan to tell my in laws once it gets here.....

Oh and so far I've told my sister and my best friend...and I plan to tell my mom once she's back from her trip...these are the 3 women I would tell everything to....so they definitely know!

Welcome everyone! :flower:

It great to see even more members joining :happydance:

I still haven't told DH.....but only because we have had so many losses recently that I didn't want to get his hopes up again for it to just all fall apart :nope:

I have an appointment at the doctors on Friday for the official testing so once that has taken place I will tell him. It has been killing me, not telling him but I needed to be sure this baby was hopefully sticking and definitely not a chemical!

Thinking things are looking good so far as I have had no bleeding, cramps only around af time and test lines getting darker :happydance:

PLUS, symptom wise they are all kicking in now :thumbup: Yesterday was awful for afternoon/evening sickness but I love it!!

How is everyone feeling now? Anyone got their first appointments sorted yet?

Welcome everyone! :flower:

It great to see even more members joining :happydance:

I still haven't told DH.....but only because we have had so many losses recently that I didn't want to get his hopes up again for it to just all fall apart :nope:

I have an appointment at the doctors on Friday for the official testing so once that has taken place I will tell him. It has been killing me, not telling him but I needed to be sure this baby was hopefully sticking and definitely not a chemical!

Thinking things are looking good so far as I have had no bleeding, cramps only around af time and test lines getting darker :happydance:

PLUS, symptom wise they are all kicking in now :thumbup: Yesterday was awful for afternoon/evening sickness but I love it!!

How is everyone feeling now? Anyone got their first appointments sorted yet?

I have! I have mine on July 8. I'll only be 6+4, but I'm hoping they'll still be able to see something. We had some early concerns about an ectopic pregnancy due to some extreme cramping.

I can't believe you're keeping the secret from your husband! I don't have that much will-power. I was so scared at the doctor, plus I was just astounded (I've classically had terrible period pains and it was only my first round of Clomid) that when he was texting to check up on me I blurted it out. I certainly might have kept it to myself in your shoes though. I can understand it. :hugs:

I wanted to tell him in a silly/special way. By getting him a Gator (our local University mascot) Dad shirt and adding "coming 2014" to it. Oh well. Maybe for the next one.

It's so exciting seeing more ladies posting on here! Yay for March babies!!!

I went in yesterday for a beta and progesterone check. My beta went from 209 last Friday to 845 yesterday!!! My progesterone went from 65 last Friday to 53 yesterday which kinda worried me because it went down, but the nurse said that is still really high so there is nothing to be worried about. Whew! I go next Tuesday for another beta check and on the 18th for my first ultrasound to hopefully see the little bug and hear the heartbeat! :happydance:

So I do have a really random (probably tmi) question for y'all. I have had hardly no cramps...just little dull flutters. Last night before bed I went to the restroom and being a total clumsy butt that I am, I scratched my woo-ha with my long nails (totally cutting them today) and so when I wiped, there was blood. It was hard to tell where the blood was coming from but I tried to just put the toilet paper in that one area to make sure that was where the blood was coming from. I am almost 100% positive I wasn't spotting, but I'm not sure what to do, if anything?! I havent seen any blood since. Should I just wait until my Tuesday appointment to see what the bloodwork says???? What would you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->