**** Due in March 2014 ****

My info:
Baby #1
Due March 18th
Team yellow
Not sure when first scan will be. First appointment with my doctor will be July 22nd.

Due date; 7th march 2014
Baby number 2
Will be finding out flavour/team
Have already had my first scan at 4 weeks 6day, I have my second scan tomorrow.
First midwife appointment 1st August

Due date: March 5 2014
Baby number 2
Team Yellow
Had my first scan at 6 weeks
First Dr appointment is on Tuesday

May I join :) Due between 19th and 26th March.

Hi ladies...
Just catching up...glad everyone is doing well...

I went to my dr yesterday and she confirmed with her own urine test first and then sent me for blood work.....she seemed very "Cautious" and didn't really say...congrats or anything...just.." it appears to be positive" and then said we won't book anything else until my bloods come back...she's like once we see how those are....we'll call and book you a "prenatal 1" appointment...but it almost seemed like she wanted to say ..."if your pregnant" ....I'm trying not to worry too much..I have such a good relationship with my dr...I wanted to ask but just almost didn't want to because I didn't want to ask more...I was afraid i'd cry......I had another test left so I took it this morning and it was super crazy dark...so it made me happy....Waiting for them to call me back....hopefully they call tomorrow......I feel like I'm kinda holding my breath until then......

Katie I cannot believe your dr said that......I am SO sorry!!!!! Wow....people are shocking!!!

Wow I would like a march monkey sticker too!!!

Hi!!!
I am due March 2, 2014 with my second.
I am super excited!!
i have all the symptoms but no nausea!!! I guess i should feel lucky so far but its weird not to be sick........
i have a 6 year old son and when i was prego with him i was nauseus 24/7 for the whole first trimester..never threw up but nauseas all the time.
I go for my first pre-natal check up this friday the 19th.
I am hoping to find a pregnancy buddie due around the same time!! Its always fun to go through this crazy experience with someone else.
oh and BTW I am 37 and 9 months ago had a total hip replacement!!!!
hence my name...BIonic Mommy!!! :):happydance:

Welcome to the new ladies! So happy to see more joining!:thumbup:

Everyone seems quiet...how is everyone?

I go tomorrow for my first scan. I will be 6w6d. I am nervous and excited altogether!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Abby

I am doing wonderful!!! only a tad bit nauseas....not horrible but bad enough.
I have my first Dr appt this Friday!! Can't wait.
I am 7 1/2 weeks along

I don't have anything yet, little bit of over hungriness but not sickness yet. Super super tired though!

I don't know what dates to go off, 19th is lmp (what the midwife will use, what my ticker shows) but 27th is more accurate I think.

I am on vacation this week so haven't been on to post recently.

Heartburn is driving me nuts!! I can't eat anything!! Super glad to not have any ms yet though. Hoping I gey lucky and skip it altogether! Haha.

First appoinment is Monday and I think I'll begin telling people after that. OH and I got my mom a "baby carriage" charm for her oragami owl necklace to tell her!!! I'm so excited!

Hi all and welcome to our new additions! Hope everyone has been keeping well.

I have my first midwife appointment on 15th August when I am 10 weeks. That's not the date of the scan apparently...

Does anyone else feel 'weird' about being pregnant? It was totally unexpected for me because we were told we could not conceive naturally - now I am trying to get used to the idea. In the mean time I have quite strong ms (at various times of the day) so that focuses the mind quite a bit on being pregnant. One day I am really excited and the next totally overwhelmed.

Anyway, maybe it's just ME that's weird. But if anyone else recognises this it would be really helpful to know...

Da1sy...yes, I am with you on all of that. We were totally trying and had an IUI so a little different from you, but I am having the same feelings. It seems like it is not real to me yet. I will be 7weeks tomorrow so it is relatively early, but today at 3:30 we have our first scan to see the baby so maybe, hopefully, it will sink in a little more. :happydance: I also have MS on and off. And it all started last week right around the 6 weeks mark. And mine is throughout the day. Like today, I have felt great which makes me think something is wrong...I guess I have gotten accustomed to feeling the MS and my back hurting and when I feel well, it's strange to me! But yes, I am with you about the whole weirdness feeling! We'll get through this together! :hugs:

Abby, thanks for your thoughtful words! How did your scan go?? Hope it was all ok and made things a bit more 'real' for you.

I know what you mean about the MS... It feels totally rough when it kicks in and when it goes away you worry. At work it's a bit of a problem. Sometimes I have to excuse myself during a meeting to go to the toilet so I can quickly scoff down a cracker! My MS started about a week ago and I'm only 5 weeks... hopefully it won't get any worse.

Thanks again for your support x

Morning. Doesn't feel real yet here at all. I'm super early still so not feeling anything. Felt bit nauseous yesterday after eating too much but that's it really, except for the super tiredness xx

Welcome Mrs. B!

Da1sy....the scan went GREAT! We have TWINS!!!!!! :cloud9:Identical twins! I am totally in shock and honestly at a loss for words. There were two very strong heartbeats...Baby A was 133, Baby B was 129!!! My husband didn't have color back in his face for about 2 hours! Soooo beyond my beliefs! :happydance:

Happy Friday/ weekend!!!!

WOW Abby! Nothing to make things feel more 'real' than the news that you are having twins! ;-) I am so glad that everything is ok and both hearts are beating strongly. Fantastic!

Have an amazing weekend x

Abby, that is great!! What wonderful news!!!

Afm, I am patiently awaiting Mondays appointment but I feel sick as anything with a terrible cold. :( I hope this passes soon.

Hi All

can I join you, due 22nd of March with #7.

Feeling a little bloated and nauseous at times and got a heavy feeling down below with backache and so so tired but all good other than that.

We are on team Yellow just now but hoping for team :pink: but happy either way as long as healthy.

I'm due 3/22/2014! Looking for a bump buddy?!!
Plus, I'm new to this site and have no idea how I should go about it:/:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->