Due In May :)

Good evening ladies, I have my first app on the 26th, seems like ages away.
This morning got 2-3 weeks on the digi :) think I will test agin next week just for peace of mind that all is well.

My tummy already starting to show and I'm a slim build, hope I manage to get away with not looking too pregnant until I announce :)

I had a d&c and they did not test the tissue because m/c are so common especially with your first. In retrospect, I wish I would have insisted.

Good evening ladies, I have my first app on the 26th, seems like ages away.
This morning got 2-3 weeks on the digi :) think I will test agin next week just for peace of mind that all is well.

My tummy already starting to show and I'm a slim build, hope I manage to get away with not looking too pregnant until I announce :)

I'm slim also. 5feet tall and 95 pounds. I've been bloated, especially after eating, but no baby bump yet, are you sure that's not what it is? Have you tried laying down on your back and seeing if it flattens out? I do that all the time haha

I had a d&c and they did not test the tissue because m/c are so common especially with your first. In retrospect, I wish I would have insisted.

I just let it happen naturally. I didn't really worry because they ARE so common. I had a 'feeling' my next BFP would be my angel baby :)

Thanks for setting this up Powell and congratulations on your test results - fab news!

I don't get hcg testing, just assuming its going up! I'm going to take a digi next week to hopefully see the 3+ weeks, but I have my 6 week ultrasound in 11 days - really want to see the heartbeat!!

Nice to have some friendly girls to chat to and who are going through the same thing as I am!

You are welcome :) I wanted a place for us ladies from the other thread to continue chatting.

Thank you :) I can NOT wait til Thursday lol I'm SO excited, I just hope we'll be able to see/hear a heartbeat!

You should def see it Powell - I think anytime from 6 weeks you can. I will be 6 weeks and 1 day when i go so it's going to be a closer call as to whether I get to see it. I know I'll panic if I don't though!!

I had a MC in April of this year...I was telling my BF just a couple of days ago now that a look back on my first pregnancy and the MC and now this pregnancy, the whole almost 6 weeks I was Pregnant before I MC it didnt feel right. Anybody else feel that way? Like when I took a test it took the whole alotted time for the positive to come up and even then it was faint. And it wasnt like I was testing early either, I tested when I was a day late. I had more cramping and pulling and just all around feeling weird.

Hey glad it worked out!!!!!! How exciting !

Im 5 weeks and 5 days today and will have my first appointment this thursday

They wont give me an u/s until Sept 27th (8 weeks)

I am going to jump in! Glad to see your here Moorebetter!!! I last talked to you in the acupuncture thread, but then I gave up on acupuncture LOL. Welcome and congrats!!!

I don't get my first appointment and u/s until 10 weeks! October 10th, blah... Am I the only one that checks for blood each time I go to the bathroom LOL. Trying not to worry, but worried it's too good to be true and stick...

I check my CP everytime lol

Ugh I think I'm starting to get a yeast infection, oh the joys of pregnancy lol

Phew, I love not being alone in my worries! I will probably do that until week 25 when the baby can technically survive outside the womb... Does the higher risk of miscarriage go down on week 12 or earlier? Anyone know?

I check too!!
At week 6 once you see a heartbeats rate is 9% (of the 25% that was originally the case) then by week 8 it's down to 0.5%. So if you have a heartbeat at 8 weeks then your chance of a viable pregnancy are extremely good!

YAY! Thanks Hann. My OB doesn't see me until week 10 :( I guess by then I will be extra sure...

I just found this too which pretty much says the same thing:

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/After_how_many_weeks_does_the_risk_of_miscarriage_decrease

Ah marginally higher than what I thought but not by much!

Hey Ladies,I am going to jump into this thread. I am 5 weeks pregnant with our first! I am terrified of m/c! So glad to have others that can understand!

I am nervous of having one as well. Once I see the heart beat (at 9 weeks) I will feel soooo much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->