Due In May :)

Yeah we wanted to get away as even of we wernt preggers yet we knew that it could be our last holiday for a while as we were planning a baby.

Gonna try buying some travel stockings tomorrow lol...we jet off on Saturday! So much planning to do!

I'm worried about MS hitting me when im over there, would be typical! Speaking of symptoms, I've not had much at all today which has me quite worried. Only some mild cramping. *shrugs*

And as for the digi, I'll be doing another one when I get back from NY, hoping it'll say 3+ then! I got my replacement one through the post yesterday!

Hello ladies, I'm really having trouble staying asleep which means I need to have a nap in the afternoon. The office armchair not too comfy!

Jary, NewYork sounds great! What fun! We are planning to go to Canada which will be a 10 hour flight from Rome. Rome is my fav city so will be doing a small stop over. Hopefully if I do get ill, I will be at the end of my first trimester so maybe it will be gone by then, or so I hear. Hann it should be nice n chilly there, I'm tired of the summer heat here.

Will be doing my digi on Tuesday so one week apart from the last one :) then that should read 3 plus weeks.

Me not too many symptoms just mild cramping and 5 min nausea in the morning.
Keep well x

Eggo - where are you based?

Just got off the phone to the hospital, they said that they normally decline out of area people because they are already too busy that month. She asked how far along I was and when I said 5 weeks she said it was nice and early then which gives me a bit of hope but then again they declined me in the first place! She said she would go and have a look at the numbers they already have for may and come back to me later today for a decision. Keeping everything crossed that they let me in!

FX'd Hann!

At least they seem to be looking into it rather than say no again!

I know, I feel like their is bit of hope, which could leave me even more disappointed! Really hope they change their minds!

in other news, I have that metallic taste in my mouth coming. Yuck and I am starting to feel sick!

Hann i live in sunny Malta :)
full of british pensioners here...hehe

Any of you doing the chromosone defect test at 11 weeks?

Wasn't planning on doing the defect test at 11 weeks, but will think about it - better to be safe than sorry.

So excited - first scan is booked for Sept 24th. I thought it was a little early but it'l be 7 weeks, and so very excited to see baby's first pics...

Thank you! I'm crossing all fingers and toes there is a heartbeat!

Hope it went well Powell!

No call back from the hospital! Very annoyed!
Just sat with my parents waiting to tell them the big news!

Ooh good luck Hann! I'm sure they'll be super excited!

Aww ladies I saw this thread and teared up a little bit. I remember this time last year I was so excited! I was due 5/14 but he was a week late.

I hope all of you have an amazing 9 months. :hugs: It's such a crazy ride, but so worth it! Before you know it you'll have your LO's in your arms.

Sorry for barging in. :blush:

I have to go back next week to check the babys growth and to make sure there is a heartbeat (there wasn't one today). My due date changed to May 13th which would put me around 5 weeks 4 days, the baby measured a few days smaller than that but the sac measured about right. They checked HCG again today and also progesterone to make sure it's high enough to sustain the pregnancy. I will find out those results tomorrow morning. I will post a picture of the ultrasound in a little, I am about to take a friend home.

I went today and they wont give me a us until 8 but gave me some good info and took bloods :) im 6 weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->