Due In May :)

I'm still checking too. I don't have my first appointment until the 20th and it's just a nurse visit. The following week I have my appointment with the doctor. I hope I get an ultrasound!

Good evening ladies, I have my first app on the 26th, seems like ages away.
This morning got 2-3 weeks on the digi :) think I will test agin next week just for peace of mind that all is well.

My tummy already starting to show and I'm a slim build, hope I manage to get away with not looking too pregnant until I announce :)

I'm slim also. 5feet tall and 95 pounds. I've been bloated, especially after eating, but no baby bump yet, are you sure that's not what it is? Have you tried laying down on your back and seeing if it flattens out? I do that all the time haha

Haha yes Powell, it does disappear when I lie flat but that's cheating :flower:
I'm probably bloated but I feel huge.

Anyone have a dog? Mine is a puppy at 7 months and has gone from super hyper to being ultra gentle with me. I'm sure he senses it and knew I was pregnant before I did. . Lol, he kept putting his nose up my dress.

Also I keep waking up extra early, I'm a light sleeper so when I get up to pee can't sleep again.

From what I read you can't prevent mc so please girls let's relax and think positive happy thoughts!

Eggo I'm with you, I worry a lot too but have to just remind myself to relax because there is nothing I can do! I hope it will all be fine!
I'm also really bloated!

Sneaking over from the old thread, I think I am starting to have some mild nausea and I can smell things I really do NOT wanna smell :/ It's like I suddenly have a super nose or something!

I know what you mean about smells! I'm not getting nausea yet exactly but in general when I think of food I have zero appetite and having to force myself to eat. I feel fine when I'm eating, it's just the thought of it! Also the though of raw food, especially poultry makes me feel sick. Mean to be cooking turkey tonight but have told my DH that I can't. The thought of it seriously makes me feel like I'm going to puke. Sorry if I've just done the same to you for writing this!!
My sicky feeling is still only coming and going late afternoon. Feel like I'm on borrowed time because I'm expecting it to hit any day! I was bang on the 5th week last time! I think it's to do with hcg levels, there is obviously a level that once I hit it I'm sick so will see what happens!
I poas IC this morning and it's as dark as control line -19dpo. Nice to see the progression!

lol Same here, I don't want to eat at all but when I eat I do feel better. I just want to lay down and rest but I have two toddlers to cater for and they do crack a real mean whip!

Lol I know what you mean, my little girl is a bundle of energy! We have soft play and swimming today. I'm not at home at the minute, back tomorrow then my parents come for the night so we are telling them about peanut because on fri we are off to Tenerife for the week so it will be obvious while we are away that I am! The day after we get back I have my scan so at least the time in between should fly by as I'll be away. I hope anyway!

They will be really happy! We will tell my inlaws when we get back from holiday, I think my mil will be so excited she'll wet herself lol!

I think my nose is starting to pick up more smells, but not feeling sick and my appetite seems to have come back as last week I didn't fancy anything! Cramping again this morning but nothing else. I keep thinking 'are you there little sprout?'

Oh yeah I still feel bloated. Nothing else :S

Really annoyed, just been refused care at the hospital of my choice because they said I live too far away -8 miles. The nearest hospital is 6.5 miles away but has a bad reputation. I have just called them to appeal the decision but I think they will turn me down still. So annoying because I had my daughter there, my mum was born there, and my cousin. Now I'll have to risk the awful hospital!

Thats awful Hann! what happened to NHS choices?!? i thought you could choose where you could go!

I know! Apparently they can turn you down. Really upset!

I'd be upset as well, there's no way that's right making you go to a hospital your not happy with. That's the whole reason for NHS Choices! If you've had your daughter there I can't imagine why they've changed their rules.

Hope you keep on their case, it's your right to choose!

Hi ladies dropping over from the old thread. not much going on here except tiredness and headache. i also feel the need to eat something frequently and just getting the slightest waves of nausea. i am waiting for it to it because it did with my other 2. Strangely enough zero bloating or CM which were both signs with my others. I have to wait until Oct to see anyone :-(

Any UK ladies getting the flu jab??

Hi ladies dropping over from the old thread. not much going on here except tiredness and headache. i also feel the need to eat something frequently and just getting the slightest waves of nausea. i am waiting for it to it because it did with my other 2. Strangely enough zero bloating or CM which were both signs with my others. I have to wait until Oct to see anyone :-(

I will be as I'm a nurse so defo need it when i'm round poorly people!

I will be as I'm a nurse so defo need it when i'm round poorly people!

Hey Jary, am I seeing right, in your profile pic, you already have 3 plus weeks on the digi?

Told my best friend today :) who has a 6 month old, she was thrilled and that way I get support should something arise.
Also booking our baby moon hehe as did not get to go on holiday, end of the 1st trimester sounds like the best time. Can't wait x

No it's only 2-3! I did that test on Sunday tho :) only just managed to get the pic changed.

And where are you going on holiday? Me and OH have some time off work and have just booked a last minute holiday to New York for 4 nights! So so excited!

I saw eggos post and got all excited that you had a 3+ Jary! I'm going to dot last digi next week in the hope I see that!

I went to new York for my 30tj when I was 8 weeks pregnant, I was soooo sick though unfortunately! I'm off to Tenerife early Friday for the week and thinking the ms will get me out there. I'd def recommend getting away before baby is born though! Although if you go somewhere hot remember you can't lie in the sun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->