Due In May :)

Powell I hope everything is okay - what was your original due date? Could you have been wrong?

Told my parents and they are very happy, now we just need it to all go well!!

Offto Tenerife in the morning, we do have wifi so can read the thread but prob not as much as I have been posting anyway. I'll be thinking of you all and hoping all is going well! Will be on so don't forget about me! Good luck with any tests and scans too!

I'll try get on when I can in NY as the hotel offers free wifi and in bringing my laptop, but I think we'll be so busy sightseeing we won't have time!

Have a nice holiday Hann! Glad everything went ok with your family :)

FX'd for good bloodwork powell :hugs:

Hope next scan you'll see that tiny tiny heartbeat :)

Poor thing, to be all up in suspense for so long only to have to wait even longer :( I do hope the results come back positively for you!

I know, more waiting! lol Atleast I'll find out my progesterone levels tomorrow, I've been curious about them. My original due date was May 2nd, but that was just going by my LMP and I knew it was going to be off about a week or so..so not too concerned yet, just don't want to announce to family yet. I think tomorrow will help my decision if I want to go ahead and tell or wait til the next ultrasound. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 17
Did they think it might be too early to hear a heartbeat?? I love seeing your u/s!

I'm going to have a May baby too!! ^_^ May 15th to be exact, it'll be our #3 baby ( and DF's 6th, yikes! lol)

Congrats to all you ladies as well with your BFPs!! ^_^

I know, more waiting! lol Atleast I'll find out my progesterone levels tomorrow, I've been curious about them. My original due date was May 2nd, but that was just going by my LMP and I knew it was going to be off about a week or so..so not too concerned yet, just don't want to announce to family yet. I think tomorrow will help my decision if I want to go ahead and tell or wait til the next ultrasound. What do you ladies think?
Im sure everything will turn out fine.

I told my parents as soon as i found out and this week told my best friend, that way if something happens i have who to speak with :) then i will wait 10/12 weeks to tell the world.

Can i join you ladies :D? Got my BFP last night and based on my last period im due the 19th of may x

Did they think it might be too early to hear a heartbeat?? I love seeing your u/s!

Yeah, that's why I gotta go back again next week to check for one. They could barely get the bean for a picture lol

So happy to see your pretty little picture Powell! And to see you on this side of the boards. I'm due with baby number 1 on May 8. I have my first appointment with my brand new ob on Wednesday and I CANNOT wait! Beyond excited to see the little one and know that it's in the right place and that it's safe. Every cramp has me a little nervous. Congrats to all you ladies on your bfp's! h & h 9 months!

Thank you thank you :) I can't believe 2/3 of us on that one thread are here now!

My first US was kinda worrysome, I hope yours goes better! But you'll be farther along so it should be! I do, however, like being monitored so closely. I've literally been to the doctor every other or every 3 days since I found out! I'm sitting here waiting on the phone call from my OBGYN which should be coming any minute (going from the times of the previous calls). FX'd for good numbers! HCG should be around 10,000ish since it was 5020 before. Not sure about the progesterone but I just found on google that it varies greatly but should be around 12-20 ng/ml for 4-6 weeks pregnant.

Can't wait to hear about your Dr appointment next week! Hopefully your bean will be ready to say hello!

I hope so too! I am still waiting on my phone call from the OBGYN. It seems like when I stay up for the call, it comes later than when I go back to sleep after hubs leaves for work lol

Tell me what you ladies think about this, am I being over sensitive or was this borderline rude for her to say....

Okay so I was updating a friend of mine on how the doc visit went yesterday and we were texting back and forth and I said "I hope and pray there is a heartbeat next week!" To this she replies "You do know that God can only hear prauers of the saved..says so in the bible..i know a lot of ppl who have this misconception but just thought i would tell you..and a lot of ppl say they are praying but never do. not picking a fight just enlightening you."

wth?!

'enlightening' lol

I think it was a bit insensitive of her to say that. Personally I'd be a bit upset by it. If that's what she believes then fine, but no need to bring it up when you've been going through a lot recently.

I was like well first of all I am saved, second of all it's a figure of speech, third of all I DO pray EVERYNIGHT with my hand over my belly that this baby sticks and everything goes well and I'll be holding a beautiful baby sometime around May next year. I didn't say all of that to her, but I did say the first two. Then she proceeded to ask me who was there when I was saved then to tell me that it was weird to her because my nanny's preacher/pastor was a woman blah blah blah I mean I get that she's all super religious and all, but don't act like that when I've been going thru all of this stress wondering if this pregnancy is going to be viable. She OF ALL PEOPLE should know the stresses I'm going thru, she's had about 5 MCs herself!

I feel better knowing that I'm not being over sensitive about that, because I really do believe it was almost rude of her to say.

I was looking at everyones tickers and we are all due so close together...within days of each other!! Exciting!!!

Powell: Very rude of her to say. Ask her to pray for you since she thinks she is all high and mighty!

Good luck Powell! Cant wait to hear about your appt!

As for your friend this is what I would say to her..."Not trying to pick a fight but if I wanted to be preached to Id go to church..Just sayin" :winkwink:

Thank you ladies! I couldn't believe she even brought up what she did. And went about it the way that she did.

Ahh i'm going crazy over here! The nurse still hasn't called. But my appt yesterday was the latest I've been so that probably has something to do with it. I hope I hear from them by noon (it's 11:17 here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->