Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Yes! I am due sept 1, and my ms started at exactly 5 weeks! No vomiting, just terrible nausea all day. It's been so hard at work, but I don't think anyone has figured out I'm pregnant yet! Just counting down the days til the end of the first trimester when I'm praying it will stop. Food doesn't help. My first ultrasound is Jan 29 so I might ask the doctor about it if this keeps up:-(

Hello all! I'm roughly about 6wks too..EDD is Sept 8th I think. First appointment is next week. First baby too!

I'm having a rough time though...I'm nauseous all the time and have missed about a week of work already! The nausea started exactly at 5wks and I hope it doesn't last forever. Can't keep this up for too long. Anyone have similar experiences?

Hi laides!!

I'm due with my first :baby: in Sept. I'm still very early in my preg. I only found out a couple of days ago. Have my first doc apt next week. Looking to share symptoms and this great experience with other ladies in the same stage as me! :flower:

Hi ladies! :wave:

Last night I set up a thread similar thread for ladies due mid-Sept, I didn't see this thread otherwise I would have just joined here!

I think it may be a good idea if we combined! I may put a link on my thread to this thread so the girls who have joined can see this one and join up here! The more the merrier to share our experience I think? :friends:

Great idea and CONGRATS! :happydance:

So sorry some of you ladies have been feeling sick!! I hope it gets better!

I am now on the eat every 2 hour diet, hoping that it helps my nausea. I noticed yesterday that an empty stomach for me is just not good! I barely ate dinner last night because I waited too long and then felt like crap!! Oops! It's a learning process to see what works but man does it suck when you are trying to figure it out!

I'm finding that out too! I'll get super hot, headache, nausea if I don't eat!

Hey ladies! Just got my BFP a few days ago....due baby #2 around Sept 25th! Took us 9 months of TTC our first baby but just one shot this time! We are over the moon! Havent been to the Doc yet, will go next week when the weather is a little better, dont want to be dragging my little 7 month old out in the rain, shes just getting over sickness from Xmas!
Wont get a scan til somewhere between 11 - 16 weeks here so just crossing our fingers everything is ok!

Hi ladies! Hope all are well and Im sorry to hear about some of you feeling sick to your belly :wacko: Im dreading when the MS kicks in full swing. Im only a little queasy in the morning right when I open my eyes. Today I couldnt even eat breakfast bc i felt to gross. I bring snacks to work to much on through out the day though. As of right now im still have very light cramps on and off and some light back ache too. Also my stomach muscles (especially on the side below my ribs) feel a little sore already. Anyone else going through this?? Its weird...I twisted on bed last night and it hurt.

Hi Ladies - mind if I join you? We found out just after Christmas that we are expecting baby #1! Absolutely over the moon as I have PCOS and was on my last round of Clomid before moving onto the next step and it finally worked! EDD 3rd September.

Had my first scan last Saturday at 6 weeks 4 days and heard the heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing ever :)

Good luck to all of you ladies with your first scans coming up!

How exciting so glad it all worked out for you this cycle! I can't wait for my first scan but its not till the 29th! :wacko: I was TTC for 9 months and used Soy Isolfavones (natures clomid) and got my BFP! Doc was going to have me wait one more cycle then do clomid, I did the natural one on my own and it paid off!

Mimzy so glad the Soy Isoflavones worked for you that is awesome! Were you using the Soy for PCOS? We were TTC for 6 months and it felt like a long journey but I think we were very lucky.

So how is everyone who works finding coping with being pregnant at work? When are you all planning on letting your work know? Im finding it quite tough as by 3pm Im just about ready to go to bed! I cant wait to tell them so I dont have to hide my exhaustion any more! Think I am going to wait until 12 weeks.

Hi Ladies - mind if I join you? We found out just after Christmas that we are expecting baby #1! Absolutely over the moon as I have PCOS and was on my last round of Clomid before moving onto the next step and it finally worked! EDD 3rd September.

Had my first scan last Saturday at 6 weeks 4 days and heard the heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing ever :)

Good luck to all of you ladies with your first scans coming up!

How exciting so glad it all worked out for you this cycle! I can't wait for my first scan but its not till the 29th! :wacko: I was TTC for 9 months and used Soy Isolfavones (natures clomid) and got my BFP! Doc was going to have me wait one more cycle then do clomid, I did the natural one on my own and it paid off!

Mimzy so glad the Soy Isoflavones worked for you that is awesome! Were you using the Soy for PCOS? We were TTC for 6 months and it felt like a long journey but I think we were very lucky.

So how is everyone who works finding coping with being pregnant at work? When are you all planning on letting your work know? Im finding it quite tough as by 3pm Im just about ready to go to bed! I cant wait to tell them so I dont have to hide my exhaustion any more! Think I am going to wait until 12 weeks.

No I don't have PCOS but I have very long irregular cycles so I mainly used it to push my Ov date up and it did by 10 days!

As for telling work I'm in a hard situation. My boss is taking us all on a skiing trip and we are supposed to leave feb 6-10th and if we bail we have to pay the company back for our plane ticket. Well now that I"m preg I don't wan to go because I can't ski and it will be boring. I'd rather be with my DH who is coming home from military duty, hes been gone for 5 months only coming home around the holidays which is when i got preg over his xmas break. But if i don't go i'll have to pay for my ticket and either way I"m going to have to tell them. Stinks because I was hoping to wait till 12 weeks. :wacko:

Sasha I'm still having cramping too it comes and goes. I'm very bloated! My abs hurt a couple days ago but not any more. Still get like some pulling type feeling on my sides every now and then.

My nipples just started to get sore last night and all day they have been very sensitive. Normally I would get sensitive nips right after Ov. But this cycle nothing till now. Anyone else experience this?

Hey ladies! Just got my BFP a few days ago....due baby #2 around Sept 25th! Took us 9 months of TTC our first baby but just one shot this time! We are over the moon! Havent been to the Doc yet, will go next week when the weather is a little better, dont want to be dragging my little 7 month old out in the rain, shes just getting over sickness from Xmas!
Wont get a scan til somewhere between 11 - 16 weeks here so just crossing our fingers everything is ok!

Hi welcome and CONGRATS:happydance:

Wow! I miss checking this site for one day and it takes off like crazy! Love it!!!

I'm due with #1 September 23rd, and I'm going to POAS again in the morning just to be sure, and then I'll be calling to make a dr. appointment. So so excited!!! I think I'm going to wait until after my dr confirms before I spread the news to family.

counting down the days till i get my dating scan hopefully on feb 2 or 9 7/8weeks midwife wont see me till i have a ultrasound and my blood work done

wife and I are expecting our first child, sept 22 2013! 2nd round of IUI worked!

hi, congratz to all of you on your exciting news, i am due 14th sept with my second child and i must admit i'm alot more worried this time than last due to PROM, gestational diabetes, epilepsy, breech and ending with a c-section with my first :s

Hi all!

I'm due September 14th with my first, so nervous after an early loss with the previous cycle, but trying to stay positive!

Hello! We just found out I am pregnant this week. I am 4 weeks, 4 days today. We received confirmation 3 days ago via blood results. I go back to the RE on Monday for another blood test. Once HCG is high enough they will do an ultrasound (and hopefully we will hear a heartbeat). Is anyone else worried about a mc? I don't know why, i just am thinking about it lately....With every twinge, or weird feeling. Congrats to you all and I wish you ladies the best 9mo!

Hello! We just found out I am pregnant this week. I am 4 weeks, 4 days today. We received confirmation 3 days ago via blood results. I go back to the RE on Monday for another blood test. Once HCG is high enough they will do an ultrasound (and hopefully we will hear a heartbeat). Is anyone else worried about a mc? I don't know why, i just am thinking about it lately....With every twinge, or weird feeling. Congrats to you all and I wish you ladies the best 9mo!

I also have in the back of my mind this scare of MC just because so many women on here have experienced one. I guess I never knew how common they were before. But its normal to have cramping and twinges still. I have them too. I think I'll be more at ease after my doc apt. Plus stats say after 8 weeks there is only a 3% chance so we are half way there! :happydance:

hi, congratz to all of you on your exciting news, i am due 14th sept with my second child and i must admit i'm alot more worried this time than last due to PROM, gestational diabetes, epilepsy, breech and ending with a c-section with my first :s

Every pregnancy is diff. so try and not worry! :hugs:

Hi ladies! My name is Dana and I just found out today we are pregnant with our first. We are so excited. We had been trying for 7 months. Can wait to be on this journey with all of you and get to know you girls better :)

Hi laides!!

I'm due with my first :baby: in Sept. I'm still very early in my preg. I only found out a couple of days ago. Have my first doc apt next week. Looking to share symptoms and this great experience with other ladies in the same stage as me! :flower:

Hi ladies! :wave:

Last night I set up a thread similar thread for ladies due mid-Sept, I didn't see this thread otherwise I would have just joined here!

I think it may be a good idea if we combined! I may put a link on my thread to this thread so the girls who have joined can see this one and join up here! The more the merrier to share our experience I think? :friends:

Great idea and CONGRATS! :happydance:

Excellent I'll let them know! :happydance:

We found out this morning! I am excited, this will be our first. I turn 35 next year and just assumed it was never going to happen.

Major symptoms: backache, pulling my tummy muscles when I sneeze and a cat who has decided this month is the time to start making biscuits on my ovaries.

Holy crap dr called while posting. I go in tomorrow for my first appointment, that was fast.

Thanks for putting this thread together Mimzy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->