Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hello ladies! My due date is 17th Sept. I ave booked to see a private ob next week as my midwife appointment isn't until the 12/02 and I'm of impatient. So next week I'll be just over 6 weeks - I heard that it could be an internal type of scan, is that the case?

By scan you mean ultrasound? If so then, yes, it will be internal. Probably a transvaginal ultrasound. :) good luck!!

Hello ladies! My due date is 17th Sept. I ave booked to see a private ob next week as my midwife appointment isn't until the 12/02 and I'm of impatient. So next week I'll be just over 6 weeks - I heard that it could be an internal type of scan, is that the case?

By scan you mean ultrasound? If so then, yes, it will be internal. Probably a transvaginal ultrasound. :) good luck!!

Thanks for filling us in, I was wondering about that!

Hi everyone! Just found out today I'm expecting baby number two!!! I'm due September 29th. I tested this afternoon at 10 dpo, after holding my pee for only an hour and got a very clear line. :)

Hello all! I'm roughly about 6wks too..EDD is Sept 8th I think. First appointment is next week. First baby too!

I'm having a rough time though...I'm nauseous all the time and have missed about a week of work already! The nausea started exactly at 5wks and I hope it doesn't last forever. Can't keep this up for too long. Anyone have similar experiences?

How is everyone feeling? I fell asleep at 7:30pm last night don't even remember the last time I went to bed that early! My hunger has kicked in already too. And this anxious feeling just won't go away! But its all worth it! :happydance:

I'm sleepy too - but mostly, i'm trying to fall asleep sooner at night so I can avoid being nauseous! It's exhausting feeling so sick all the time! I'm glad to hear that you have an appetite. I can't wait to eat a whole meal eventually!

Hi Ladies - mind if I join you? We found out just after Christmas that we are expecting baby #1! Absolutely over the moon as I have PCOS and was on my last round of Clomid before moving onto the next step and it finally worked! EDD 3rd September.

Had my first scan last Saturday at 6 weeks 4 days and heard the heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing ever :)

Good luck to all of you ladies with your first scans coming up!

Hi im due around the 13th september with #2! Was a shock but we are so excited. Been feeling so tired, a bit sick but no vomiting and peeing alot! Cant wait!!x

I'm also peeing like a trooper, but no morning sickness yet (thankfully). Just some slight queasiness and food aversions - some things just dont taste right!

Yeah i agree with the food thing. I tend to have a 'lazy' meal once a week like pasta bake and the past couple ive hadhave tasted odd. Everything smells bad and i really want savoury foods! Goodbye chocolate :(

Yes, I mean ultrasound.....I assume it's all perfectly safe?? I will cancel it if there is an element of risk involved.

i think im due around the 8th of september with my first baby got my first ob appointment tomorrow hope i get a scan :) xxx

Dime Cuando- transvaginal ultrasound is nothing to be worried about and I don't believe there is any risk- it is just routine so they can see that everything is progressing as it should. I found it really reassuring to know that everything was on track.

Good luck!

hi, im due sept 10th with a surprise baby im in complete shock and my dh has not got his head round it yet my last baby is only 6 months and im 6 weeks pregnant i will probably be having an elective c section around 38 weeks due to hbp and having an emcs last time this will be baby no. 12 for me,lol.xx

Yes, I mean ultrasound.....I assume it's all perfectly safe?? I will cancel it if there is an element of risk involved.

As far as I know there is no risk involved at all. I think they do it vaginally for every woman at first when they are really early on Bc the bean is too small to see with an abdominal US. This way there's less tissue to penetrate.

Hello all! I'm roughly about 6wks too..EDD is Sept 8th I think. First appointment is next week. First baby too!

I'm having a rough time though...I'm nauseous all the time and have missed about a week of work already! The nausea started exactly at 5wks and I hope it doesn't last forever. Can't keep this up for too long. Anyone have similar experiences?

I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick! Have u been vomiting or just nausea? I have had bouts of nausea since DPO 5 but no actual vomiting. Hope you start to feel better soon! :hugs:

Hi Ladies - mind if I join you? We found out just after Christmas that we are expecting baby #1! Absolutely over the moon as I have PCOS and was on my last round of Clomid before moving onto the next step and it finally worked! EDD 3rd September.

Had my first scan last Saturday at 6 weeks 4 days and heard the heartbeat! It was the most amazing thing ever :)

Good luck to all of you ladies with your first scans coming up!

How exciting so glad it all worked out for you this cycle! I can't wait for my first scan but its not till the 29th! :wacko: I was TTC for 9 months and used Soy Isolfavones (natures clomid) and got my BFP! Doc was going to have me wait one more cycle then do clomid, I did the natural one on my own and it paid off!

So sorry some of you ladies have been feeling sick!! I hope it gets better!

I am now on the eat every 2 hour diet, hoping that it helps my nausea. I noticed yesterday that an empty stomach for me is just not good! I barely ate dinner last night because I waited too long and then felt like crap!! Oops! It's a learning process to see what works but man does it suck when you are trying to figure it out!

Hi laides!!

I'm due with my first :baby: in Sept. I'm still very early in my preg. I only found out a couple of days ago. Have my first doc apt next week. Looking to share symptoms and this great experience with other ladies in the same stage as me! :flower:

Hi ladies! :wave:

Last night I set up a thread similar thread for ladies due mid-Sept, I didn't see this thread otherwise I would have just joined here!

I think it may be a good idea if we combined! I may put a link on my thread to this thread so the girls who have joined can see this one and join up here! The more the merrier to share our experience I think? :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->