Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

We found out this morning! I am excited, this will be our first. I turn 35 next year and just assumed it was never going to happen.

Major symptoms: backache, pulling my tummy muscles when I sneeze and a cat who has decided this month is the time to start making biscuits on my ovaries.

Holy crap dr called while posting. I go in tomorrow for my first appointment, that was fast.

Thanks for putting this thread together Mimzy!

How exciting! I have to wait till 22nd for blood work then 29th for ultra sound. I'm so impatient! :haha:

Hi everyone! :wave: I'm 4w3d and due September 24 (based on my LMP and Ov). Unfortunately, I won't get to have my first appointment until sometime in February :( I am going crazy, especially since I can't schedule it until we know what network our insurance is in and chosen a doctor :( I'm so anxious but we won't get all the insurance information until at the earliest next week. Hopefully I can at least get my appt scheduled!

Hi everyone! :wave: I'm 4w3d and due September 24 (based on my LMP and Ov). Unfortunately, I won't get to have my first appointment until sometime in February :( I am going crazy, especially since I can't schedule it until we know what network our insurance is in and chosen a doctor :( I'm so anxious but we won't get all the insurance information until at the earliest next week. Hopefully I can at least get my appt scheduled!

Yay adopim you found us over here

Hi ladies!! Congratulations on your bfps!!

I'm 5weeks tomorrow!!

I'm not having many symptoms ATM, just insomnia and sores boobies. The insomnia is driving me crazy!! I lucky if I'm asleep before 2 even though I feel shattered And I'm yawning my head off!!

I'm thinking of having an early scan at 7weeks?? What do you ladies think?? I haven't been to the docs yet but plan to once I'm 6weeks or late next week?(whenever I can get an appt)

I'm still poas every morning as I still don't believe I'm pregnant!!

Xxx

Hi ladies!! Congratulations on your bfps!!

I'm 5weeks tomorrow!!

I'm not having many symptoms ATM, just insomnia and sores boobies. The insomnia is driving me crazy!! I lucky if I'm asleep before 2 even though I feel shattered And I'm yawning my head off!!

I'm thinking of having an early scan at 7weeks?? What do you ladies think?? I haven't been to the docs yet but plan to once I'm 6weeks or late next week?(whenever I can get an appt)

I'm still poas every morning as I still don't believe I'm pregnant!!

Xxx

I'm feeling exactly the same! I had a few nights of insomnia, then I was shattered for about a week and all I wanted to do was sleep, and now I don't really feel pregnant! I still feel tired, have had gas :blush: and excess saliva every morning, but that's it at the moment!

I was thinking I'd like an early scan as well, I am seeing the midwife next Thursday for the first time so am going to discuss options with her then. I would like one around the 8 week mark, I thought it would put my mind at ease a little and break up the time until the 12 week scan.

The private ultrasound places around here won't do them before 10 weeks I believe. I may schedule one later into my pregnancy but I can't do it now. It's too early yet.
I have been POAS almost every morning for the last 8 days. I only have one test left and I'll take it tomorrow morning and that will be the end of my testing if I can bear it. Haha! I may end picking up some cheapies though. :haha: I'm an addict!

Hello ladies, I am due at the end of september. This is my second pregnancy but the first ended in miscarriage. Would love to join!

Hello! We just found out I am pregnant this week. I am 4 weeks, 4 days today. We received confirmation 3 days ago via blood results. I go back to the RE on Monday for another blood test. Once HCG is high enough they will do an ultrasound (and hopefully we will hear a heartbeat). Is anyone else worried about a mc? I don't know why, i just am thinking about it lately....With every twinge, or weird feeling. Congrats to you all and I wish you ladies the best 9mo!

I also have in the back of my mind this scare of MC just because so many women on here have experienced one. I guess I never knew how common they were before. But its normal to have cramping and twinges still. I have them too. I think I'll be more at ease after my doc apt. Plus stats say after 8 weeks there is only a 3% chance so we are half way there! :happydance:

That's so good to hear you feel the same!! Yes, I never knew having a mc was so common either and i'm pretty sure that is what is making me worry so much. I will be more at ease too after 8 weeks....Just 4 more to go! Thanks for the positive spark, Mimzy!!

Ok so I just started the crying about everything and anything today. But I am wondering if the increase has anything to do with how tired i feel today!!

Hello Ladies...hope all are well today. So today my boobs are super tender and my nipples are soooo sensitive, My clothes rubbing over them actually bothers me, Its nuts! But I dont mind bc at least this is a sign that the hCG is increasing day by day! Also for those ladies who are worried about m/c, I am too of course. We want this baby so badly that I cant even imagine something going wrong. I also just read that after you have an ultrasound where you can hear the heartbeat that you now only have a 2% chance of m/c so thats reassuring! I hope we all have super sticky beans and a H&H 9 months!!

I am so excited to see all of you come over from tww.

Welcome Sasha, allorthegirl, elephant, Nikki and any others I have missed. It is great to see you all in here.

We picked up "What to expect when you're expecting" for the kindle and are going to start reading a chapter together each night. We did the same for TCOYF but I think this will be more interesting for him.

Sasha I did not know that about the heart beat. It is good news and hopefully they all stay sticky and healthy.

Probably should mention that I need a c-section when I give birth. I had a myomectomy back in April to remove 2 uterine fibroids and bc of the way they had to cur my uterus im at risk for uterine rupture if I try to have the baby vaginally. Im scared out of my mind about this...mostly the recovery bc im a wuss with pain lol. Anyone know anyone who has had a c-section and what they experienced??

Probably should mention that I need a c-section when I give birth. I had a myomectomy back in April to remove 2 uterine fibroids and bc of the way they had to cur my uterus im at risk for uterine rupture if I try to have the baby vaginally. Im scared out of my mind about this...mostly the recovery bc im a wuss with pain lol. Anyone know anyone who has had a c-section and what they experienced??

C-sections are VERY common these days. Out of the 3 ladies at my job that recently had babies 2 of them have had c-sections and they said everything went fine! :)

My nipples just started to get sore a couple days ago too. I took another HPT today just to see and there was two nice dark lines that popped up right away so I feel better knowing the HCG is increasing. I have to tell my mom tomorrow because we have a spa day planned and I cant do the massage we had scheduled. I don't know why I'm nervous to tell her she knew we were ttc and she will be super excited. But I just an maybe its excited not nervous lol :haha:

Hello ladies, I am due at the end of september. This is my second pregnancy but the first ended in miscarriage. Would love to join!

Praying for a H&H 9 months for you!

Hi ladies! My name is Dana and I just found out today we are pregnant with our first. We are so excited. We had been trying for 7 months. Can wait to be on this journey with all of you and get to know you girls better :)

Congrats and Welcome!:flower:

C-sections are VERY common these days. Out of the 3 ladies at my job that recently had babies 2 of them have had c-sections and they said everything went fine! :)

My nipples just started to get sore a couple days ago too. I took another HPT today just to see and there was two nice dark lines that popped up right away so I feel better knowing the HCG is increasing. I have to tell my mom tomorrow because we have a spa day planned and I cant do the massage we had scheduled. I don't know why I'm nervous to tell her she knew we were ttc and she will be super excited. But I just an maybe its excited not nervous lol :haha:

Awww good luck telling her! My mom called me the other day and said she had a dream that I didn't get my last period and she knows I'm going to become pregnant this month. It was crazy. It was soooo difficult not being able to tell her yet!!

I will NOT tell my mother before 12 weeks. Even if I have her promise to not say anything, one hr after I tell her, everyone will know. I love her dearly but she is not good at not talking about things she is excited about.

Exciting symptom of the evening: side pulling/ weird side stitch. I feel like I just finished running and coughing at the same time.

I'm going to tell my family after the first appointment. I am having a really hard time not telling my sisters and mom... So making it to then is already going to be quite a feat! :haha:

I already told everyone 7 weeks today only 63 days until I find out the sex of my baby yay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->