Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I am pretty sure that it is. I started to shed my uturin lining last night. I will be very surprised if my levels go up, as I have been feeling too good to be pregnant. I have been pregnant enough times to know, and I was wondering what wasn't right. thank you for your prayers!! :hugs:

God bless you , I hope you have all the support you need around you :hugs:

I am pretty sure that it is. I started to shed my uturin lining last night. I will be very surprised if my levels go up, as I have been feeling too good to be pregnant. I have been pregnant enough times to know, and I was wondering what wasn't right. thank you for your prayers!! :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this news:hug:

I go for my US in 30 mins they made me drink two bottles of water before hand and I can't go pee which is VERY hard for me because I have IC and my bladder is very small due to scaring. I don't know if I'll last 30 more mins!!! UGHHHH But I need a full bladder for the test or they will reschedule and I wouldn't get a good pic.:growlmad::growlmad:

I go for my US in 30 mins they made me drink two bottles of water before hand and I can't go pee which is VERY hard for me because I have IC and my bladder is very small due to scaring. I don't know if I'll last 30 more mins!!! UGHHHH But I need a full bladder for the test or they will reschedule and I wouldn't get a good pic.:growlmad::growlmad:

Very exciting! Let us know how it goes.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40b00d//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Alright ladies I need some HELP I'm VERY confused. Doc did ultarsound today and said I'm only 5W 5D and they did hear a heartbeat and she said it was good and strong for how soon I am. But that doesn't make sense my chart was very clear this month and shows ovulation on CD 20 and I haven't had intercourse since Jan 2nd so how could this be? Now I'm worried that the baby is very small and not normal?! Thoughts input please!

and I got a positive HPT Jan 14th and another with digital Jan 15th that would of been SUPER early if I'm only 5W 5D

I have a terrible stye on my eye help.
Try alternating warm and cold compresses on it. Whatever you do, don't pop it! You could ask a pharmacist too if there are any OTC drops that you can use too.

My Ovulation Chart

Alright ladies I need some HELP I'm VERY confused. Doc did ultarsound today and said I'm only 5W 5D and they did hear a heartbeat and she said it was good and strong for how soon I am. But that doesn't make sense my chart was very clear this month and shows ovulation on CD 20 and I haven't had intercourse since Jan 2nd so how could this be? Now I'm worried that the baby is very small and not normal?! Thoughts input please!

and I got a positive HPT Jan 14th and another with digital Jan 15th that would of been SUPER early if I'm only 5W 5D
I Ov'd on Jan 1st and got my first BFP on Jan 10th at 3w2d. Got a strong positive on Jan 12 and an even stronger positive on Jan 14 (I didn't do a digital but I'm sure it would have definitely been positive by that day)
Sometimes with the early scans they might be off too from what I've heard. I'd wait until a later scan when they can get much better measurements to start to worry too much. :)

My Ovulation Chart

With early scan they can be off on dates. That is why they wait until 12 weeks here to get dates because they can be so hard to tell in the early days. With your next scan they may just bump you back up a week. I'm sure everything will be ok!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies you're right I'm prob just worrying for no reason:wacko: I mean its only 4 days diff. than what FF said. FF said my due date would be sept 25th and doc says sept 29th.

Thanks ladies you're right I'm prob just worrying for no reason:wacko: I mean its only 4 days diff. than what FF said. FF said my due date would be sept 25th and doc says sept 29th.

My ultrasound showed I was 3 day behind what I thought. Doctor said it was just fine. :)

Allforthegirl: how are you feeling? I just can't stop thinking about you and i hope you are doing ok.

Allforthegirl: how are you feeling? I just can't stop thinking about you and i hope you are doing ok.

I am a bit uncomfortable. But I know it was the right decision because of the chance it attached itself to my right ovary. Or it could have been my endometriosis with some endo layer attached to it. But I really didn't want to hurt my chances of conceiving if it is the former, and have it rupture. Then I would only have one ovary. But the down side is having to now WTT after the drug. I feel ok emotionally because there is still a chance of me conceiving again and I know that everything happens for a reason.

Thank you everyone for the support!! You are all great!!:flower:

I am a bit uncomfortable. But I know it was the right decision because of the chance it attached itself to my right ovary. Or it could have been my endometriosis with some endo layer attached to it. But I really didn't want to hurt my chances of conceiving if it is the former, and have it rupture. Then I would only have one ovary. But the down side is having to now WTT after the drug. I feel ok emotionally because there is still a chance of me conceiving again and I know that everything happens for a reason.

Your definitely a strong woman! We're all hear for you!

Your definitely a strong woman! We're all hear for you!

I meant HERE...sorry. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->