Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

No I eat a pretty healthy diet always have. When I snack its blueberries, almonds, or cheese. Same stuff I was eating before I got preg. when I was trying to put on weight and couldn't. I've never had stretch marks. And I'm not constipated go at least twice a day. My clothes still fit. The only thing I can think of is my body is just retaining a lot of water or just gaining the weight I needed to beforehand. :shrug: Thanks for the input though and cute new pic!

Well you may be right then about the water weight or maybe further along then you thought??? Thank you you have a cute pic too!! :thumbup:

Ok I know that it is normal, but I can't help be but nervous..... I was just checking my cervix as I usually do just to see the progression. Well when I removed my finger there was a small amount of blood. When I rechecked it was gone. I think I am starting to cramp but I am trying to relax and not over think it.

Ok I know that it is normal, but I can't help be but nervous..... I was just checking my cervix as I usually do just to see the progression. Well when I removed my finger there was a small amount of blood. When I rechecked it was gone. I think I am starting to cramp but I am trying to relax and not over think it.

I think the blood is just from the cervix being extra sensitive right now. When I had my pap yesterday I had some blood. Doc said blood vessels are more engaged? And that its normal. She said not to worry that it is no where near the baby. Have u been cramping or is the cramping new? I would try not to worry unless you see actual blood when you wipe, but I know thats way easier said than done! :hugs:

Had a vaginal ultrasound today everything looks normal! We saw our baby and heard a beautiful heartbeat! I'm 6 weeks, 2 days pregnant today. Due date is September 24th. I still feel great, no nausea yet! Now only if i can make it to 12 weeks so I stop worrying about a mc........

Mimzy & allforthegirl: Great tummy pics!

I think the blood is just from the cervix being extra sensitive right now. When I had my pap yesterday I had some blood. Doc said blood vessels are more engaged? And that its normal. She said not to worry that it is no where near the baby. Have u been cramping or is the cramping new? I would try not to worry unless you see actual blood when you wipe, but I know thats way easier said than done! :hugs:

The cramping is new for the moment. I did stop all cramping a week ago. So now it started back up. Not sure if it is because it is doing what you mentioned, or stress or worse. I'm trying to lie down, but my monkey is bouncing on the bed beside me. Not sure how long I can stay like this. Last time I went the bathroom there was some pink on the paper. I just want to sleep the day away.

Had a vaginal ultrasound today everything looks normal! We saw our baby and heard a beautiful heartbeat! I'm 6 weeks, 2 days pregnant today. Due date is September 24th. I still feel great, no nausea yet! Now only if i can make it to 12 weeks so I stop worrying about a mc........

Mimzy & allforthegirl: Great tummy pics!

yah!!!:happydance: Don't worry about a mc..I read once u hear a heartbeat your chances are extremely low 3%!

The cramping is new for the moment. I did stop all cramping a week ago. So now it started back up. Not sure if it is because it is doing what you mentioned, or stress or worse. I'm trying to lie down, but my monkey is bouncing on the bed beside me. Not sure how long I can stay like this. Last time I went the bathroom there was some pink on the paper. I just want to sleep the day away.

I don't want to scare you but maybe you should call your doc and see what they say? I'm only saying this because you said the cramping is new and there was some pink when u went to the bathroom. Its prob nothing to worry about but you might feel better if you talk with the doc or a nurse about whats going on. :hugs:

Well if it is a mc then there is nothing that my Dr can do. I just have to wait it out and hope and pray for the best. What is meant to be will be. If the pain gets worse then I will go in just incase of an etopic

Well if it is a mc then there is nothing that my Dr can do. I just have to wait it out and hope and pray for the best. What is meant to be will be. If the pain gets worse then I will go in just incase of an etopic

I'm sure everything is fine but if it were me I'd call the dr. just to ease my worries! XOXO

:hugs: I'm hoping the best for you!

I agree with the other ladies...I would call my dr if I were you just to put your mind at ease. If your touching your cervix a lot it will become a little irritated and bleed a little...especially if you scratch it by accident with out realizing it. Keep us updated!!

I'm in the ER atm. My dr office was closed and told me to come here. I have pain like I'm getting period and still bleeding. So I guess we will see what they say.

I'm in the ER atm. My dr office was closed and told me to come here. I have pain like I'm getting period and still bleeding. So I guess we will see what they say.

I hope and pray everything is OK! Hugs!

Good Evening ladies! I am going to the dr tomorrow bc ive had throbbing period like pains in my left hip area since last night. I just want to make sure that its nothing to worry about. Hoping and praying its not an ectopic or something devistating like that. Please say a prayer for me ladies!

Good Evening ladies! I am going to the dr tomorrow bc ive had throbbing period like pains in my left hip area since last night. I just want to make sure that its nothing to worry about. Hoping and praying its not an ectopic or something devistating like that. Please say a prayer for me ladies!

I meant RIGHT hip area...geez...im so nervous I cant even think.

Good luck Sasha and Allforthegirl. It's not easy being in scary situations like that. I think fear of the unknown and the horrible places we let our minds wander to while we wait for our appointments is torture! I can only say stay positive and think happy thoughts. Pain and spotting are both common so I'm really hoping its just part of your journey to a happy and healthy baby.

Well I am home now, will be back in the morning for an ultrasound. They did my blood work to check my HCG levels just incase they don't see much tomorrow. Still cramping and still have that pinkish discharge. I am praying it stays that way and doesn't get worse.

Sasha (which is my name btw but with a c) Good luck at the Dr tomorrow. I will send some angels your way for strength!!

Well I am home now, will be back in the morning for an ultrasound. They did my blood work to check my HCG levels just incase they don't see much tomorrow. Still cramping and still have that pinkish discharge. I am praying it stays that way and doesn't get worse.

Sasha (which is my name btw but with a c) Good luck at the Dr tomorrow. I will send some angels your way for strength!!

Good luck with the ultra sound tomorrow! And thank you for the angels! :) Praying that the pain im having is just a corpus luteum cyst and the baby is OK. I cried hysterically to my husband earlier. He took off of work tomorrow so he could go to the doctors with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->