Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Had my 1st scan . Fetal Heart rate 144 BPM.:cloud9: CRL 10.7 MM ,7+1 week, everything seems good. :cloud9:

Thanks ladies , u all r wonderful :hugs:

Had my 1st scan . Fetal Heart rate 144 BPM.:cloud9: CRL 10.7 MM ,7+1 week, everything seems good. :cloud9:

Thanks ladies , u all r wonderful :hugs:

Yay! Congrats. My little ones heart beat was 128bpm...I guess it gets a little faster as it grows.

Too late to join you all??

I'm pregnant a s a surro-- Due Sept. 29th :)

U/S is on Friday, we transferred two embryos and are hoping they both stuck. PUPO w/twins. :)

U/S is on Friday, we transferred two embryos and are hoping they both stuck. PUPO w/twins. :)

Welcome! Twins how exciting!

So today is my birthday and we all went out to lunch. And I told everyone that I was preg. because we are all supposed to be leaving for a skiing trip in CO tomorrow morning and I can't go. Had to tell a little sooner than I wanted to but oh well! So now everyone at work knows, but it went well. I don't know why I was so nervous. :shrug:

I'm soooo tired today!!! :sleep: How are you ladies feeling?

So today is my birthday and we all went out to lunch. And I told everyone that I was preg. because we are all supposed to be leaving for a skiing trip in CO tomorrow morning and I can't go. Had to tell a little sooner than I wanted to but oh well! So now everyone at work knows, but it went well. I don't know why I was so nervous. :shrug:

Exhausted, nausea and cramping -seems to be worse in the evenings!

Congrats and welcome!!! This may be a stupid questions, but what does pupo mean?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:cake:! Right now i feel very tired and bloated. I want to leave work so bad and go to sleep - which is very unlike me!

I've got an absolute killer migraine, and have been feeling nauseous pretty much all afternoon but haven't been sick (or lost my appetite). I'm going to bed now as I need to be in a dark room. These headaches are getting me down as I teach 4 afternoons a week.

Happy Birthday Mimzi!

TMI- feel pretty good except for horrible constipation.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/AOjimdq.jpg?1[/IMG]

We saw our baby today! 171 bpm. I am 8+1 wks. Due date is Sept 16th. Sooo excited!! I cried when I saw the heartbeat. <3

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/AOjimdq.jpg?1[/IMG]

We saw our baby today! 171 bpm. I am 8+1 wks. Due date is Sept 16th. Sooo excited!! I cried when I saw the heartbeat. <3

Aww lovely pic Hun xxx

Well the scan went great yesterday. I am so thankful we got to see our LO and a heartbeat. So blessed! :happydance:

scan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->