Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/AOjimdq.jpg?1[/IMG]

We saw our baby today! 171 bpm. I am 8+1 wks. Due date is Sept 16th. Sooo excited!! I cried when I saw the heartbeat. <3

awe congrats! I cried too when I heard it! :hugs:

So last night I was sooo nauseous! Felt hungover and even threw up! Happy Birthday to me...So I drank some Ginger Ale which I knew I shouldn't since I have IC and it could upset my bladder. And sure enough I'm flaring today went home from work. And what stinks the worst is I can't even take my pain meds for my bladder condition, just have to deal with the pain. Took a warm bath now have an ice pack hoping they will help but so far not working.:growlmad: I read online that Benadryl is safe during pregnancy so I might just take some of that in hopes of falling asleep till the flare passes. :cry:

Loving everyone's scan photos! My first appt. with the doc will be on the 19th. No idea what to expect, but I am not expecting any type of scan. I'm jealous!

So last night I was sooo nauseous! Felt hungover and even threw up! Happy Birthday to me...So I drank some Ginger Ale which I knew I shouldn't since I have IC and it could upset my bladder. And sure enough I'm flaring today went home from work. And what stinks the worst is I can't even take my pain meds for my bladder condition, just have to deal with the pain. Took a warm bath now have an ice pack hoping they will help but so far not working.:growlmad: I read online that Benadryl is safe during pregnancy so I might just take some of that in hopes of falling asleep till the flare passes. :cry:

hope you feel better!! talk to your doc as i do think benadryl is safe but not sure how much you can take..

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A8E9758C-F698-4E4D-AAF3-F9A784990592-1583-0000029176838D5B_zps0c56265a.jpg
This was the list I got when I was pregnant with my DD 5 years ago. They gave me a free pregnancy book and they had a sticker on the inside cover with safe medications. I would assume they are still safe. I've read numerous places Benadryl still is for sure. Dosing is what it says on the label that you can take.

My first scan at 6W3D. Heartbeat is 124bpm. So happy and relived.

Attachments

• Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6

Tyenol is safe too if your in pain. I asked my doc and she said you can take it just dont take more than the daily recommended dosage. :flower:

Love seeing everyone's scans! I'm still waiting on my referral from my doctor for an OB. So anxious to schedule an appointment!! Starting to have little bouts of nausea here and there - hoping it doesn't get any worse. We told my family this week and got their reactions on camera. Priceless :)
Have a lovely night everyone

Too late to join you all??

I'm pregnant a s a surro-- Due Sept. 29th :)

U/S is on Friday, we transferred two embryos and are hoping they both stuck. PUPO w/twins. :)

Congrats and welcome!!! This may be a stupid questions, but what does pupo mean?

Not stupid, it's just a term you see in groups talking about IVF, EMbryo Transfers, etc. Pregnant until proven otherwise :p

Congrats to all the ladies who had their 1st scan, saw their lil ones . Such a special feeling :)

Hello and congratulations to you all!!! I'm new to the forum and thought I'd join this group. My EDD is sept 26th with baby number two. We're pretty excited and a little nervouse at the same time. My first is 13 months old and still breast feeding so I'm really feeling the fatigue this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->