Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hello and congratulations to you all!!! I'm new to the forum and thought I'd join this group. My EDD is sept 26th with baby number two. We're pretty excited and a little nervouse at the same time. My first is 13 months old and still breast feeding so I'm really feeling the fatigue this time around.

welcome :)

Hello and congratulations to you all!!! I'm new to the forum and thought I'd join this group. My EDD is sept 26th with baby number two. We're pretty excited and a little nervouse at the same time. My first is 13 months old and still breast feeding so I'm really feeling the fatigue this time around.

Glad you joined the group!

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/A8E9758C-F698-4E4D-AAF3-F9A784990592-1583-0000029176838D5B_zps0c56265a.jpg
This was the list I got when I was pregnant with my DD 5 years ago. They gave me a free pregnancy book and they had a sticker on the inside cover with safe medications. I would assume they are still safe. I've read numerous places Benadryl still is for sure. Dosing is what it says on the label that you can take.

thank you!

I'm due Sept. 16th and have had my first doc appt. Have had a scan already but that was only because I had to go to the hospital :( this is my second pregnancy but the first was a miscarriage. Seeing the babie's heartbeat on the monitor was overwhelming :)

So here's my crazy question of the day...
Anyone know if there is a difference in symptoms based on the gender of the baby?
Both of our famlies love DS to bits but everyone is rooting for a girl this time. I ask this because this pregnancy has been almost identical to DS which makes me think this little bean is also a boy. Will be very happy either way but just wondered what you all thought?

So here's my crazy question of the day...
Anyone know if there is a difference in symptoms based on the gender of the baby?
Both of our famlies love DS to bits but everyone is rooting for a girl this time. I ask this because this pregnancy has been almost identical to DS which makes me think this little bean is also a boy. Will be very happy either way but just wondered what you all thought?

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm one of 5 grils, my sister has a girl and my husband's 3 step brothers each have a girl. Naturally, i want a healthy baby but everyone is wondering where are all the boys? The only thing i've heard is that if you have no morning sickness your chances of conceiving a boy are higher. Also i heard that the more stress you have the chances of you having a girl are higher. I'm sure these are just wives tales but if anyone has any other ways to predict the gender I'm interested to hear! The chinese calendar predicts that i will have a boy but i doubt it's really accurate.

i'm due sept. 16th and have had my first doc appt. Have had a scan already but that was only because i had to go to the hospital :( this is my second pregnancy but the first was a miscarriage. Seeing the babie's heartbeat on the monitor was overwhelming :)

welcome!

Everyone at my hospital (I work there) tells me that if u carrying a boy, you get really bad pregnancy brain, and if you're carrying a girl you get bad morning sickness.

So far---- I am carrying about 4 boys. LOL

Everyone at my hospital (I work there) tells me that if u carrying a boy, you get really bad pregnancy brain, and if you're carrying a girl you get bad morning sickness.

So far---- I am carrying about 4 boys. LOL

Hahahaha!! Thanks, same here! No morning sickness, but major pregnancy brain!

Well, I may not be carrying 4 boys---- but the U/S today told me I could be carrying two boys. It's TWINS!

Congrats Phantom!

Thanks for the replies ladies.

LouK haven't seen you for a while are you doing any better!:hugs:

I have been so nauseous all the time and nothing really sounds good to eat. And when I eat I have to force it down I just feel so nauseous! :( I've only vomited twice but feel like I could all the time. Nothing seems to help. Even got the sea band wrist bands that are supposed to help. I have also been having such bad anxiety today and for no reason. :wacko: Working is so hard all I want to do is go home and lay down! Hope this first trimester flies by and hopefully this morning sickness too!:nope:

I have been so nauseous all the time and nothing really sounds good to eat. And when I eat I have to force it down I just feel so nauseous! :( I've only vomited twice but feel like I could all the time. Nothing seems to help. Even got the sea band wrist bands that are supposed to help. I have also been having such bad anxiety today and for no reason. :wacko: Working is so hard all I want to do is go home and lay down! Hope this first trimester flies by and hopefully this morning sickness too!:nope:

Hey! Been in bed all day today just no energy at all. Also having a lot of anxiety too. Feels like a long time until 12 weeks...

I have been eating ginger chews candy and they are helping a lot with the MS.

How exciting with the news on twins!! :)

I have also been so nauseas I can barely eat...nothing seems appetizing. I'll be starving and the second I look at food I feel like vomiting! So frustrating...I broke down into tears the other night.

Hey! Been in bed all day today just no energy at all. Also having a lot of anxiety too. Feels like a long time until 12 weeks...

I hope this passes soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->