Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I've been having very vivid dreams also. Sometimes when I wake up it takes me a minute to remember if it actually happened or not they are so real. Except for the naughty one about george cloony, not real but nice just the same lol.

haha naughty george :p

Cammy - i have weired dreams as well and wake up from them in the middle of the night but oddly enough, i never quite remember what they are about.

yeah some of mine I don't remember, but I have been having several every night and they wake me up and some of them really wake me up feeling so emotional, whether I am angry, sad, lonely, scared, etc. I hope they settle down, or I will never get any sleep. Knowing my luck they will disappear when I start to get to the uncomfortable part in the pregnancy and so that will keep me up instead haha

I had a really long and stressful day today. The long story is in my journal if anyone is interested. It's actually pretty funny, got a lot of laughs at with OH's work mates and my sister's colleagues too. I on the other hand am just glad it is over.

To make it short, LO looked me and himself out on the upstairs veranda. We were there for 4 hours before we got down. I was in the baggiest pjs, no bra, messy hair, half naked baby because he had soiled himself and I had no nappies. Both red from exhaustion and the sun. Our rescue involved 4 policeman, 3 neighbors and a random builder from down the street. I even got peed on. It was quite and embarrassing and stressful situation. And to make it worse my partners boss had to come give me my house key so I could get inside my house :S

Oh and just in case any one was curious. Climbing down a ladder from an almost 3 story house whilst pregnant is very very very scary and yes, humiliating.

I've been having very vivid dreams also. Sometimes when I wake up it takes me a minute to remember if it actually happened or not they are so real. Except for the naughty one about george cloony, not real but nice just the same lol.

Cammy - i have weired dreams as well and wake up from them in the middle of the night but oddly enough, i never quite remember what they are about.

yeah some of mine I don't remember, but I have been having several every night and they wake me up and some of them really wake me up feeling so emotional, whether I am angry, sad, lonely, scared, etc. I hope they settle down, or I will never get any sleep. Knowing my luck they will disappear when I start to get to the uncomfortable part in the pregnancy and so that will keep me up instead haha

I had a really long and stressful day today. The long story is in my journal if anyone is interested. It's actually pretty funny, got a lot of laughs at with OH's work mates and my sister's colleagues too. I on the other hand am just glad it is over.

To make it short, LO looked me and himself out on the upstairs veranda. We were there for 4 hours before we got down. I was in the baggiest pjs, no bra, messy hair, half naked baby because he had soiled himself and I had no nappies. Both red from exhaustion and the sun. Our rescue involved 4 policeman, 3 neighbors and a random builder from down the street. I even got peed on. It was quite and embarrassing and stressful situation. And to make it worse my partners boss had to come give me my house key so I could get inside my house :S

Oh and just in case any one was curious. Climbing down a ladder from an almost 3 story house whilst pregnant is very very very scary and yes, humiliating.

OMG, what a day!!! Glad you are all ok....you'll see the funny side in a few days for sure.

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Baby healthy -heartbeat 161bpm
Somersaulting like a gymnast so was in scan for 30mins!
Low risk for downs.
Have announced now and feeling much more at ease...

Hey was wondering how you've been! Great news on the scan!:happydance: Has your MS eased up? Are you starting to feel better in your second tri?

Sounds very stressful! Agree with Dime, in time you will find the humor in it all :hugs:

Cammy: That's hilarious! Sounds like a scene straight out of a funny movie! I'm glad you can see the humor in it!

Welcome back Lou. Cammy gla you and your LO are safe and sound now. It will make a great story to tell the baby when he/ she is older, lol.

Had my appnt yesterday. Dr used the handheld US and tried to determine baby's gender. Only 70% accurate since I'm only a little over 15 weeks but he says it's a GIRL! Hope he's right my DH and family want a little girl very much. Can't wait for official conformation! Have a proper US 4/10 and it can't come soon enough :)

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been arou d for a while. Got very anxious and there were a lot of negative posts around not in this thread but on the first trimester forum and needed to take some time out for my own piece of mind.

Had scan yesterday - dated at 13 weeks and one day yesterday so EDD now 18th September.
Low risk for downs.

Hey was wondering how you've been! Great news on the scan!:happydance: Has your MS eased up? Are you starting to feel better in your second tri?

Am getting there!

Scan pic!
https://i45.tinypic.com/4r9w29.jpg

Hi ladies! Glad all are doing well and dr appts are going well too! I have also been having vivid crazy dreams lately! Some are down right scary they are so vivid.
Today I was nauseas most of the day which hasn't happened in awhile, but I feel better now that I've napped. :) Anyone else's heart rates increasing lately? I know it's supposed to be normal but it scares me. I could feel my heart pumping hard in my chest today at work and took my pulse rate and it was 111 bpm at rest. I know it's not dehydration or anything Bc I drink a ton if water daily.

Low risk for downs.

Am getting there!

Scan pic!
https://i45.tinypic.com/4r9w29.jpg

Awwww! Is the baby sucking its thumb here??

It is both hands near face -looked like they were boxing!

It's entirely possible I could find out the gender on Wednesday. We have our NT scan and the tech is said to be extraordinary at what he does. He doesn't guess, he tells you only if baby cooperates and he can give you a definite answer (I've heard that he claims if he's wrong he'll pay college tuition for said child.... Haha!). We'll see what happens on Wednesday! I'm super excited to see baby again :)

It's entirely possible I could find out the gender on Wednesday. We have our NT scan and the tech is said to be extraordinary at what he does. He doesn't guess, he tells you only if baby cooperates and he can give you a definite answer (I've heard that he claims if he's wrong he'll pay college tuition for said child.... Haha!). We'll see what happens on Wednesday! I'm super excited to see baby again :)

No way!!! How exciting! That would be great. I don't have another scan until the anatomy scan at month 5. I don't know if I can hold out that long!!! Lol good luck!

I'm just amazed that we have gotten to the point where people are finding out the gender!

I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and the tech gave me nine printouts! One of them was 4d which was so neat! I won't find out gender until 20 weeks unless I want to pay for one at 16. I don't have a problem waiting though :)
So for the past week when I first wake up in the morning I can feel where the baby is. It feels like a ball is under my stomach. I'm not showing yet so I'm excited every morning to feel that. Has anyone else had this?
Hope you have a great St Paddys day!

I'm just amazed that we have gotten to the point where people are finding out the gender!

I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and the tech gave me nine printouts! One of them was 4d which was so neat! I won't find out gender until 20 weeks unless I want to pay for one at 16. I don't have a problem waiting though :)
So for the past week when I first wake up in the morning I can feel where the baby is. It feels like a ball is under my stomach. I'm not showing yet so I'm excited every morning to feel that. Has anyone else had this?

I feel my uterus every day too! I think I can feel it...kind of firm and a couple inches above my pubic bone. I've only gained 2 lbs so far and eat like a horse most days so that concerns me a little. My doctor said she was concerned. I started out like 15 lbs over weight so maybe that's why. Has anyone else gained a substantial amount yet? Or not much at all??

I feel my uterus every day too! I think I can feel it...kind of firm and a couple inches above my pubic bone. I've only gained 2 lbs so far and eat like a horse most days so that concerns me a little. My doctor said she was concerned. I started out like 15 lbs over weight so maybe that's why. Has anyone else gained a substantial amount yet? Or not much at all??

I meant my doctor ISN'T concerned. Ooops!

I've gained 4-6 pounds depending on the day. It fluctuates. I did go and buy maternity pants yesterday. I don't need them yet but my pants are fitting snug in the belly and I'm hoping :fingers crossed: that I pop sometime soon :)

Well I had an appointment last week. At that appointment I had gained 3 pounds since my first appointment 3 weeks prior. I think I've already put on 10 pounds in the last 3 months. Probably due to the fact that my stomach has been picky so vegetables make me sick. Pretty much just junk is what I've been able to eat. Haha.

Well I had an appointment last week. At that appointment I had gained 3 pounds since my first appointment 3 weeks prior. I think I've already put on 10 pounds in the last 3 months. Probably due to the fact that my stomach has been picky so vegetables make me sick. Pretty much just junk is what I've been able to eat. Haha.

Did you start out slim though? I don't eat healthy all of the time either though. I splurge on Wendy's and Taco Bell when I'm in the mood. I find starchy carbs comforting lol. Hope the baby is getting enough from me. :-(

I've gained 4-6 pounds depending on the day. It fluctuates. I did go and buy maternity pants yesterday. I don't need them yet but my pants are fitting snug in the belly and I'm hoping :fingers crossed: that I pop sometime soon :)

I got a pair too Bc I needed new work pants and didn't want to buy regular pants that I would grow out of in the next several weeks anyway. My pants are snug on my belly but the scale just isn't showing it :-/ I guess I'll begin to worry more when my doctor does.

I have been feeling my uterus every morning too. OH felt it and has been in the happiest mood since haha.
I think my bump is starting to show. But I had a bit of a belly before, so I think it's my growing uterus just pushing out my already belly.

I have actually lost a bit of weight so far, but it has been going up and down the last couple weeks since the nausea died down thankfully.

I was supposed to have a doctors appointment today but when when I rang up this morning to confirm the time, they told me my doctor wasn't in and my appointment had been cancelled. Needless to say I was frustrated. I mean my scan a couple weeks ago was lost and we missed the time frame and then this. Not only was this appointment cancelled but the only available appointment to see him was whilst we are away for Easter weekend and then I tried to make an appointment for early April, but apparently he is on leave all of April.
So now I won't get in until I am 20 + weeks and I still haven't gotten my refferal for the midwife.

I am thinking we will have to go to another doctor, it is just annoying because he knows my whole medical history including all the complications with my first pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->