Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Soooo had to go to the dentist today Bc I had a molar break. :-(. He is saying possible root canal and I'm freaking out! He wants clearance from my OB before doing anything. This is such horrible timing!

oh no! ouch! :S

That is really bad timing, I'm so sorry. I wonder what type of numbing meds they can give you.

Thanks for the kind words ladies! I'm going to call my OB office tomorrow to ask.

I had the generic testing too...everything turned out just fine. Luckily my insurance covered it. We would keep the baby regardless of the results we just wanted to be able to mentally prepare for anything that may arise.

Chinese calendar says girl for me! I had a feeling I would have a girl even before I got pregnant but everyone at work keeps saying its going to be a boy, and now my thoughts are leaning more towards that. I can't wait to find out for sure!!!

I’m curious to how many of us will guess our baby’s gender. They say that’s actually more accurate than a lot of those old wives tales. See if our “mother’s intuition” is correct. My Chinese gender chart says boy but I don’t know something inside me is saying it’s a girl. I still have a long time to wait till I find out!

I have been thinking girl all along. I can only think of girls names and when I'm at the store I'm only drawn to girls clothes lol. I have been trying to picture a little baby boy now and then just so that I won't feel any type of disappointment if I'm wrong about it being a girl. My family is split between what they think I'm having.
Mimzy I also have a way to go until I find out the gender. My.appointment on the 10th could be a gender scan if I wanted to pay extra for it. Otherwise I will be waiting until the 20 week Mark. It's going so fast already and while I'm curious to find out I don't want it to go any faster.

I said 'boy' the minute I was pregnant and the Chinese gender chart agrees with me but everyone else is sure I'm having a girl. I don't mind either way - we have chosen a name for both. I won't find out until the 20 week scan which is scehduled in May. I am looking forwards to being able to call the baby by a name.....!

I said 'boy' the minute I was pregnant and the Chinese gender chart agrees with me but everyone else is sure I'm having a girl. I don't mind either way - we have chosen a name for both. I won't find out until the 20 week scan which is scehduled in May. I am looking forwards to being able to call the baby by a name.....!

Yes, i am very much looking forward to calling my baby a name or at least a "she" or a "he". I just can't stand calling my baby "it" all the time!

I know I can't wait to call the baby by name! Prob is though my husband and I can not find a girl name that we both like. I just know its going to take forever for us to agree on one:haha: If the baby is a boy he will take my husband's name because he is a third and wants to keep the tradition alive. So thats easy... What are some names you ladies have thought of?

We have a boy's and girl's name. Keeping them secret though. Made sure we agreed early on have first and middle names for both.

We have first names picked out for both and a middle name if th baby is a girl. Can't help get excited seeing all the cute things for little girls!

We already have a girls name picked - Josephine - after my grandmother but we cannot agree on a boys name. Since we are both Italian, we really want an Italian name but so far we cannot pick one that we both like.

Mimzy - I really like keeping namesake traditions alive! Glad to hear that if you have a son you'll be naming him after your husband.

We have a boy's and girl's name. Keeping them secret though. Made sure we agreed early on have first and middle names for both.

Wow! First and middle names picked for both already...So jealous!!

We have a girls name picked out: Julianna. But we're between a few different boys names. We were think either Connor, Jackson or Alexander. Hoping the Chinese calendar is right about a girl so the naming is simple lol!

We already have a girls name picked - Josephine - after my grandmother but we cannot agree on a boys name. Since we are both Italian, we really want an Italian name but so far we cannot pick one that we both like.

Mimzy - I really like keeping namesake traditions alive! Glad to hear that if you have a son you'll be naming him after your husband.

My husband is Italian and wanted names that reflected that too. DS is named Octavian and if this baby is a boy he will be Angelo. My family is British so I get to pick girls names in that arena.

oh wow, names already. We definitely don't have any picked. Although Cameron has been throwing around the name Mia a lot. Not sure how much I like it. We also both liked Melissa, but I can't use it because it was one of his ex girlfriends names and I know It's been like 6 years since her, but it would still be weird.

We found out yesterday we are having a girl :) (I couldn't believe how early we were able to find out! Just amazes me the technology we have!)
Her name is Ellyson (middle name Lana) :D

We have a girls name picked out: Julianna. But we're between a few different boys names. We were think either Connor, Jackson or Alexander. Hoping the Chinese calendar is right about a girl so the naming is simple lol!

Julianna is beautiful!

My husband is Italian and wanted names that reflected that too. DS is named Octavian and if this baby is a boy he will be Angelo. My family is British so I get to pick girls names in that arena.

Angelo is a very strong name - love that!

oh wow, names already. We definitely don't have any picked. Although Cameron has been throwing around the name Mia a lot. Not sure how much I like it. We also both liked Melissa, but I can't use it because it was one of his ex girlfriends names and I know It's been like 6 years since her, but it would still be weird.

My co-worker has a little girl named Mia - i really like it

We found out yesterday we are having a girl :) (I couldn't believe how early we were able to find out! Just amazes me the technology we have!)
Her name is Ellyson (middle name Lana) :D

Would you pronounce that like Allison???

Would you pronounce that like Allison???

Similar, but not the "Al" sound in the beginning, it'll be pronounced with the "El". I (and most people I know) will be calling her Elly.

Josephine is very pretty you could call her JoJo how cute! My husband's great grandmother is named Misty so we thought of that for a girls name.

Sasha great names too! My friend is preg. also and is naming her little boy Jackson its a very popular name right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->