Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

As you ladies know we found out at 15 weeks that we are having a boy. The tech said she was 90% sure it is a boy. We have an appointment next week and DH is worried that they will tell us it is a girl. Here is the ultrasound picture of his parts. What do you ladies think?
20130501_134915.jpg

As you ladies know we found out at 15 weeks that we are having a boy. The tech said she was 90% sure it is a boy. We have an appointment next week and DH is worried that they will tell us it is a girl. Here is the ultrasound picture of his parts. What do you ladies think?
View attachment 608009

I would def say that's a boy!

Any of you ladies having colon pain these days? I'm having such bad colon pain today! I'm not really constipated but my bowel movements weren't as hearty as they usually are today. Sorry for the TMI. Just laying around in bed now hoping I can relieve it with a comfy position :-(

View attachment 608009

I would def say that's a boy!

Thanks.. I didn't really think there could be a mistake..

View attachment 608009

Def a boy! :) I can see though where someone might worry that they made a mistake because it does happen. But I think thats more in the case of being told its a girl and then its really a boy.

Sasha haven't had that in a while but I know what you mean its sooo uncomfortable! I've been taking Colace every day and thats really helped me. Hope you get some relief soon! :hugs:

View attachment 608009

Def a boy! :) I can see though where someone might worry that they made a mistake because it does happen. But I think thats more in the case of being told its a girl and then its really a boy.

Sasha haven't had that in a while but I know what you mean its sooo uncomfortable! I've been taking Colace every day and thats really helped me. Hope you get some relief soon! :hugs:

I have some probiotics I should start taking them. This is unbearable!

View attachment 608009

I have some probiotics I should start taking them. This is unbearable!

I was taking probiotics before I got preg and my doc told me to stop taking them once I was preg. so I would check with your doc first.

Sasha don't you find out the sex tomorrow!!:happydance:

Are u going to try drinking OJ before your apt or anything to be sure the baby is moving this time? I've herd of women doing that to get better pics.

As for you other ladies that have already found out did you girls do anything before your apts to make sure the baby was active?

We found out today that we are having a girl! I drank a little bit of coke before going and intended to keep a full bladder......after 20 minutes of waiting I couldn't hold it anymore. Anyway we got to see out little girl perfectly.

We found out today that we are having a girl! I drank a little bit of coke before going and intended to keep a full bladder......after 20 minutes of waiting I couldn't hold it anymore. Anyway we got to see out little girl perfectly.

Yah! Congrats :happydance:

A lot of girls on here! Only one confirmed boy so far :haha:

Congrats!! :baby:

Sasha don't you find out the sex tomorrow!!:happydance:

Are u going to try drinking OJ before your apt or anything to be sure the baby is moving this time? I've herd of women doing that to get better pics.

As for you other ladies that have already found out did you girls do anything before your apts to make sure the baby was active?

Yep we go early tomorrow morning. Last time I had breakfast and drank a lot of water before the appt. the baby was moving a lot but would kick away everytime she got near its legs lol! It was cute watching its little legs flail around. It would just cross its legs after every kick and wouldn't let us take a peek. Trying not to get too excited yet ;-)

It's a BOY!!! We're naming him Jackson! We are both so excited!

It's a BOY!!! We're naming him Jackson! We are both so excited!

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Jackson is a great name one of my best friends is preg with a boy now and naming him that as well.

we found out today that we are having a girl! I drank a little bit of coke before going and intended to keep a full bladder......after 20 minutes of waiting i couldn't hold it anymore. Anyway we got to see out little girl perfectly.

yey! Team pink!

View attachment 608009

SASAH: My dr. recommened Colace as well. That is what i take

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->