Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Hi laides!!

I'm due with my first :baby: in Sept. I'm still very early in my preg. I only found out a couple of days ago. Have my first doc apt next week. Looking to share symptoms and this great experience with other ladies in the same stage as me! :flower:
hey my name is Latasha and Im 19 and im due in September 2013 too and im new on here

Hi laides!!

I'm due with my first :baby: in Sept. I'm still very early in my preg. I only found out a couple of days ago. Have my first doc apt next week. Looking to share symptoms and this great experience with other ladies in the same stage as me! :flower:
hey my name is Latasha and Im 19 and im due in September 2013 too and im new on here

Welcome Latasha! How far along are you?

Hi laides!!

Welcome! When's your due date?

Welcome Latasha!!!

I had my appt today and found out we are having a GIRL!!! So excited!! She is healthy and very active. Haven't felt kicking yet but maybe soon!

I kind of was hoping for a boy because there are already so many girls in my family and i always pictured myself with lot of boys but i'm am just so happly she is healthy and everything looks great.

Now for names.....the name i had my heart set on (Josephine - my grandmothers) my husband doesn't like. I'm so sad :-( Maybe I'll get him to change his mind. We still have a while to go so i've got time to convience him!

Welcome Latasha!!!

I had my appt today and found out we are having a GIRL!!! So excited!! She is healthy and very active. Haven't felt kicking yet but maybe soon!

I kind of was hoping for a boy because there are already so many girls in my family and i always pictured myself with lot of boys but i'm am just so happly she is healthy and everything looks great.

Now for names.....the name i had my heart set on (Josephine - my grandmothers) my husband doesn't like. I'm so sad :-( Maybe I'll get him to change his mind. We still have a while to go so i've got time to convience him!

Congrats! :happydance: That is great news. Makes it so much more exciting when you find out what you are having!

Welcome Latasha!!!

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I hope to find out this Friday...it will be our 2nd attempt. :) I wanted a girl but have a huge gut feeling its a boy. I'll be so excited and happy either way of course. Josephine is adorable! I hope your hubby changes his mind.

Welcome Latasha!!!

Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I hope to find out this Friday...it will be our 2nd attempt. :) I wanted a girl but have a huge gut feeling its a boy. I'll be so excited and happy either way of course. Josephine is adorable! I hope your hubby changes his mind.

I will hopefully find out on Thursday - I was convinced I was having a boy for weeks but everyone that knows me says 'it's a girl' so now I have done a 180 and I am convinced it's a girl = basically I have no idea. I don't mind at all - a girl would be easier as a good friend had a daughter a few months ago and has lots of girly stuff for us. She's just stocked my wardrobe up with all the neutral stuff and mannnnnnnn, it's so cute. I keep going into baby's room and staring at it all.

21 weeks pregnant with first baby and its a boy due date sep 16th xxxx

Welcome Latasha!!!

Congrats! I do like Josephine very pretty. I have a doc apt today but don't get to find out the sex yet. But I get to schedule the US for the gender scan today. What was the HB?

So ladies have a bit of concern. Last night at 1:20am I woke up from my sleep with bad cramping in the middle lower part of my stomach below my belly button. The cramping lasted for about 20 mins and hasn't returned since. I had no bleeding or anything else just the cramping. I of course freaked and did a little googling but all I came up with was growing pains or braxton hicks. Now I've had the ligament pain and that feels different more like a pulling sensation this felt more like AF type cramping. Has anyone else had this? I am glad I have a doc apt today so I can ask. I drink an TON of water so I know its not from dehydration.

Hannah welcome! :flower:

Welcome Latasha!!!

Congrats! I do like Josephine very pretty. I have a doc apt today but don't get to find out the sex yet. But I get to schedule the US for the gender scan today. What was the HB?

So ladies have a bit of concern. Last night at 1:20am I woke up from my sleep with bad cramping in the middle lower part of my stomach below my belly button. The cramping lasted for about 20 mins and hasn't returned since. I had no bleeding or anything else just the cramping. I of course freaked and did a little googling but all I came up with was growing pains or braxton hicks. Now I've had the ligament pain and that feels different more like a pulling sensation this felt more like AF type cramping. Has anyone else had this? I am glad I have a doc apt today so I can ask. I drink an TON of water so I know its not from dehydration.

HB was 147. I'm glad you have an appt today to discuss the cramping with the dr. I'm sure everything will be just fine - let us know how it goes. :thumbup:

Welcome Latasha!!!

I've had some AF like cramping but it didn't last too long. I will get cramping after I per sometimes too in the middle of the night. It is prob just stretching and growing..our babies are growing at a fast rate right now. I hope your ok and keep us updated!

I'll be 20 wks tomorrow and I get to find out the sex of the baby

How exciting be sure to let us know!

I just had my doc apt and the HB and everything sounds good. It was a diff lady that I've never seen before. She said the HB was around 170 which is odd because when I was there 4 weeks ago a diff doc said around 140. I thought they got slower not faster? I mentioned it to her and she said 140 is a little slow for 14 weeks but that the baby was moving around a lot today (18 weeks) and it goes up and down. So who knows. She also didn't seem worried about the cramping I had last night she said it was prob just my uterus and to just watch it. I didn't really care for her much mainly because she told me to slow down on my weight gain. I'm 130lb and 5 months prego and 5'5 I'm in the normal range still on the BMI charts?! And have gained 4lbs since my last visit 4 weeks ago?! I don't really see why I should "slow down" ugh! Its even more frustrating because I eat pretty healthy and work out 3 times a week! Sorry ladies needed to vent :wacko:

but on a good note find out the sex next week Tues!!! :happydance:

I get AF like cramps all the time. There's no bleeding, so I'm not worried about it at all. The uterus is giving itself a work out getting ready for what's to come!

I'll be 20 wks tomorrow and I get to find out the sex of the baby

How exciting be sure to let us know!

I just had my doc apt and the HB and everything sounds good. It was a diff lady that I've never seen before. She said the HB was around 170 which is odd because when I was there 4 weeks ago a diff doc said around 140. I thought they got slower not faster? I mentioned it to her and she said 140 is a little slow for 14 weeks but that the baby was moving around a lot today (18 weeks) and it goes up and down. So who knows. She also didn't seem worried about the cramping I had last night she said it was prob just my uterus and to just watch it. I didn't really care for her much mainly because she told me to slow down on my weight gain. I'm 130lb and 5 months prego and 5'5 I'm in the normal range still on the BMI charts?! And have gained 4lbs since my last visit 4 weeks ago?! I don't really see why I should "slow down" ugh! Its even more frustrating because I eat pretty healthy and work out 3 times a week! Sorry ladies needed to vent :wacko:

but on a good note find out the sex next week Tues!!! :happydance:

Ugh that is so frustrating! Don't listen to her! Your baby needs you to gain weight (4 lbs in 4 weeks isn't excessive!!!) So exciting that you find out in 1 week what you are having! We get to find out next Thursday!!! :happydance:

I get AF like cramps all the time. There's no bleeding, so I'm not worried about it at all. The uterus is giving itself a work out getting ready for what's to come!

Okay thanks glad i'm not the only one!!! :)

JustWant1 Yah for finding out next week! Any gut feelings on what yours is? I"m thinking mine's a girl.

Mimzy:
Glad to hear af cramping was nothing to worry about. It also has to be reassuring that sasha and oedipamass have the same symptions - whew!

You are gaining the appropriate amount of weight (1lb/week) so not sure why she said to slow down....you're weight gain has been PERFECT!

I think you will have a girl too! Can't wait for you to find out!

justwant1 - Good luck on Thursday! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->