Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Thanks ladies! My husband started getting choked up when she said "oh look it's a boy." He's so happy. We can't wait to meet him! :)

Congrats Sasha and Dime!! Its such an exciting moment finding out what we're having :)

I have an ultrasound on Monday for my 20 week appointment. Its so crazy that I was going to have to wait until then to find out then but was able to know almost a month ago!

Congrats Sasha and Dime!! Its such an exciting moment finding out what we're having :)

I have an ultrasound on Monday for my 20 week appointment. Its so crazy that I was going to have to wait until then to find out then but was able to know almost a month ago!

Thanks! So what are you having, Litebright?

Congrats everyone on finding out the gender! Sooo exciting! Just 4 more days until we find out!!! :)

We find out tomorrow at 1pm this is going to be the slowest day possible!!! I'm so anxious and nervous to find out the sex!

How was everyone's weekend? Seems like we have lost a few ladies from the beginning I hope they are all okay?! Maybe they just got busy with the pregnancy and all :shrug:

I still get nauseous if I eat breakfast which really stinks! I can only tolerate like a snack in the am. A granola bar and some fruit, had some oatmeal this am and now feel sick. :nope: Otherwise can't really complain getting some of my energy back and the heartburn has eased up a bit. Hows everyone else doing?

I FINALLY have some news to share with you ladies! I just got out of the ultrasound and found out the gender! Any guesses before I tell you?

Attachments

• anon_gender.jpg
    anon_gender.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
I've been feeling pretty good. I have the most energy in the morning - i wake up around 5:30 and i'm so so so tired by 9pm. I work out in the am and i have a huge appetite so i eat a lot of snacks throughout the day - yogurt, apples, bagles. I feel like all I do is eat! I actually lost a pound when i went to my last check up which is werid. Went from 138 to 137 but she didn't say anything about it. I'm normally around 125lbs.

I haven't felt the baby kick (or flutter, really) since thursday :-( i know i shouldn't be concerned but i really look forward to feeling her move and it's been awhile...

We find out tomorrow at 1pm this is going to be the slowest day possible!!! I'm so anxious and nervous to find out the sex!

How was everyone's weekend? Seems like we have lost a few ladies from the beginning I hope they are all okay?! Maybe they just got busy with the pregnancy and all :shrug:

I still get nauseous if I eat breakfast which really stinks! I can only tolerate like a snack in the am. A granola bar and some fruit, had some oatmeal this am and now feel sick. :nope: Otherwise can't really complain getting some of my energy back and the heartburn has eased up a bit. Hows everyone else doing?
I've got more energy but mornings are still terrible as I feel deathly sick most mornings. And I'm starting to get nauseated drinking plain water. I bought some Propel to try to make sure I keep up the water intake. I still have major vegetable aversions, but I'm coming around a little bit.
But, baby has become extremely active. She goes crazy in there. Seems like it's going to be another DD1 (very very active a lot of the time).

I FINALLY have some news to share with you ladies! I just got out of the ultrasound and found out the gender! Any guesses before I tell you?
That is totally, no doubt at all, a boy! :) Definitely wasn't shy. Congrats! :happydance:

Yep the sonographer called boy too! :cloud9: It's nice to get reassurance though before I run out and buy tons of boy clothes.

Yep the sonographer called boy too! :cloud9: It's nice to get reassurance though before I run out and buy tons of boy clothes.

Congrats! My little guy wasn't very shy either when we found out lol! I'm so excited to be having a boy!

Had my root canal and have to say it wasn't bad at all! I was nervous about the needle and about any effect it would have on the baby but the dentist reassured me it was all safe for the little guy. Feel relieved now.

Yah Congrats!!! :happydance:

Sasha thats great that your root canal went good, I know you were worried about that.

I've got more energy but mornings are still terrible as I feel deathly sick most mornings. And I'm starting to get nauseated drinking plain water. I bought some Propel to try to make sure I keep up the water intake. I still have major vegetable aversions, but I'm coming around a little bit.
But, baby has become extremely active. She goes crazy in there. Seems like it's going to be another DD1 (very very active a lot of the time).

That is totally, no doubt at all, a boy! :) Definitely wasn't shy. Congrats! :happydance:

That stinks your still so sick!!!:nope: I hope you start feeling better soon!

Elephant thats great you've been feeling good enough to work out in the ams and have a healthy appetite! I work out after work about 3 times a week and take my dogs for walks at night but never feel to energetic in the am. As for movement I feel the baby every day at some point but I've been feeling it for a few weeks now. I think I have a giant baby in me :haha: I read its normal for it not to be to consitant yet though. Don't worry I'm sure soon enough it will be very active in there! :thumbup:

Thanks Mimsy, it started really late (around 15 weeks), but I'm hoping it gets better soon too!

Sasha, I'm glad your root canal went well :thumbup:

Oedipamass, I know about wanting the reassurance. I got my confirmation of a girl a couple weeks ago (though my 20 week is on Wed). I went out and bought a bunch of girl stuff since I have almost no clothes for newborn and 0-3 (overloaded with almost every other size).

Thanks ladies! My husband started getting choked up when she said "oh look it's a boy." He's so happy. We can't wait to meet him! :)

Sasha, that is sooo cute! I can't wait to see DH's reaction when we find out!!

WOO! Congrats Oedi!! How exciting! Now we are starting to see more for team :blue:

Congrats to everyone that is finding out, for both teams!! :)

Just two more days until we find out, I can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->