Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

Adopim glad everything went well and baby is doing good!

Justwant1 Its soooo exciting finding the hb I agree! I just listened to mine again last night with DH. I think it helps him feel more connected too!

I had such a hard time sleeping last night woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep for a couple hours, going to be sooo tired today :( guess have to start getting ready for sleepless nights...

Justwant1 Its soooo exciting finding the hb I agree! I just listened to mine again last night with DH. I think it helps him feel more connected too!

I had such a hard time sleeping last night woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep for a couple hours, going to be sooo tired today :( guess have to start getting ready for sleepless nights...

I wake up a lot through out the night too and have trouble falling back asleep all the time. I go to work exhausted everyday.

Yes, same thing here! I wake up in the middle of the night -usually about 2 or 3 times a week and can NEVER get back to sleep!

Also, (regarding your previous post about heartburn) i haven't had much but i did read that eating avocados helps - maybe try that?

I am starting to have heartburn too.. I never had it much before pregnancy and it is not fun.. Im going to have to try the avocados and see if that helps.. Worth a try.

My next appointment is the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. Well actually I believe I am doing it at 19 weeks but I am so nervous. I am worried I will get bad news about my baby. Anyone else feel this way?

Yes, same thing here! I wake up in the middle of the night -usually about 2 or 3 times a week and can NEVER get back to sleep!

Also, (regarding your previous post about heartburn) i haven't had much but i did read that eating avocados helps - maybe try that?

I never had it before being preg either now it starts everyday around 3pm and lasts all night :wacko: I'll have to try avocados... had some guacamole at lunch does that count :haha:

NIKKIE
My next apt is Tues then we can schedule the anatomy scan. I'm not worried about something being wrong with the baby but other ladies on here have expressed their concerns too so I think its normal for us to worry about our babies health. Maybe once my apt is made i'll start getting more nervous about it right now i'm just nervous and very anxious to find out the sex!

I never had it before being preg either now it starts everyday around 3pm and lasts all night :wacko: I'll have to try avocados... had some guacamole at lunch does that count :haha:

NIKKIE
My next apt is Tues then we can schedule the anatomy scan. I'm not worried about something being wrong with the baby but other ladies on here have expressed their concerns too so I think its normal for us to worry about our babies health. Maybe once my apt is made i'll start getting more nervous about it right now i'm just nervous and very anxious to find out the sex!

Yeah, I am just going to stay positive and think that baby should be healthy! I always worry about everything and I am working on trying not to worry so much but it is hard. Do you get to find out what you are having on Tuesday?

I am starting to have heartburn too.. I never had it much before pregnancy and it is not fun.. Im going to have to try the avocados and see if that helps.. Worth a try.

My next appointment is the anatomy scan at 20 weeks. Well actually I believe I am doing it at 19 weeks but I am so nervous. I am worried I will get bad news about my baby. Anyone else feel this way?

I go tomorrow to find out the gender. I'm soooo excited and so nervous too. I just keep having nightmares that I'm going to go in for the scan and they're going to tell me the baby is no longer alive. Makes me crazy! Hubby keeps telling me to relax. There have been no signs of any issues so I don't know why I'm so paranoid.

NIKKIE

Yeah, I am just going to stay positive and think that baby should be healthy! I always worry about everything and I am working on trying not to worry so much but it is hard. Do you get to find out what you are having on Tuesday?

Thats the attitude stay positive!:thumbup: I dont get to find out the sex tues I have an apt but after it I get to schedule my gender scan. So I'm hoping I can get in that week or the next at the lastest!

Sasha how exciting you get to find out tomorrow!!! Everything will be great I'm sure and of course let us know when you find out! And I'll be asking what the HB was too ;)

Baby wouldn't uncross legs during the ultrasound so no luck :-(

Oh no... What a bummer! When is your next appointment?

:-( I hope everything else looked OK! I bet it was still fun to see your lo even though you couldn't find out the sex! Let us know when your next appt is!

Sasha: I'm nervous about my appt on Monday and continually have the same thoughts as you did like i keep thinking i hope my baby is alive! So glad you got to see your lo and hopefully those worries you had have now subsided.

oh bummer! everything else turn out fine though? When do you go back for another try?

I go back a week from tomorrow for another try. As far as I know everything is good with the baby. It was very active and wouldn't let the tech get a picture of its legs lol. I saw it kick away everytime she tried. She said they will make it a point to identify the gender next time around. My OB is going to look at what they have on ultrasound so far and call me to let me know if its growing appropriately and all. Heart rate was 138 bpm so I'm guessing boy. :)

oh bummer! everything else turn out fine though? When do you go back for another try?

I go back a week from tomorrow for another try. As far as I know everything is good with the baby. It was very active and wouldn't let the tech get a picture of its legs lol. I saw it kick away everytime she tried. She said they will make it a point to identify the gender next time around. My OB is going to look at what they have on ultrasound so far and call me to let me know if its growing appropriately and all. Heart rate was 138 bpm so I'm guessing boy. :)

Well thats all good news! Sounds like a boy :thumbup: Can't wait for you to find out!

Well thats all good news! Sounds like a boy :thumbup: Can't wait for you to find out!

I can't wait either! :)

I never thought I'd be so happy to be kicked in the belly! Finallllllllly, this week, baby has made him/herself known. Yesterday DH even got to feel it. It's the most bizarrely wonderful thing. I've noticed it for 3 nights running now and always when I'm laying down. Happy days.

I never thought I'd be so happy to be kicked in the belly! Finallllllllly, this week, baby has made him/herself known. Yesterday DH even got to feel it. It's the most bizarrely wonderful thing. I've noticed it for 3 nights running now and always when I'm laying down. Happy days.

Oh Dime, that's fantastic news! So glad you finally get to take a few kicks to the gut :thumbup: Can't wait until I can feel that too! And so awesome that DH gets to experience that too!!

Those first real kicks are such a wonderful feeling! I'm excited everyone is finding our gender and feeling first kicks already! It seems like just yesterday we were just starting this pregnancy journey :)

As for me, I have felt true kicks for almost a week. Every time my husband puts his hand there to feel her, she either stops kicking altogether or she goes a different direction with her kicks. Lol. He's disappointed, but I keep telling him that very very soon he'll be able to not only feel the kicking but see it too. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->