Due in Sept 2013 looking for bump buddies

I still don't feel her moving....i feel little flutterings maybe every couple of days or so. I can't wait to start feeling her move more.

So glad you all are experiencing this! I hope my time comes soon!

I still don't feel her moving....i feel little flutterings maybe every couple of days or so. I can't wait to start feeling her move more.

Mine are more like flutters too... sometimes I feel a kick or nudge but mostly just flutters. Some women with their first babies don't feel movement till 24th week. You might be feeling the baby but not know it too.

Soon enough we'll all be complaining that the baby keeps kicking us while we are trying to sleep :haha:

Also when I want to feel him more I lay flat on my back (not for a long time I know you aren't supposed to lay on your back) and put my hand on my tummy and lay very still and I'll feel a little pop.

Mine are more like flutters too... sometimes I feel a kick or nudge but mostly just flutters. Some women with their first babies don't feel movement till 24th week. You might be feeling the baby but not know it too.

Soon enough we'll all be complaining that the baby keeps kicking us while we are trying to sleep :haha:

Also when I want to feel him more I lay flat on my back (not for a long time I know you aren't supposed to lay on your back) and put my hand on my tummy and lay very still and I'll feel a little pop.

Thank you. I will try this!

So i received my first purchase for my little girl yesterday! My husband loves St. Louis Blues hockey and found the most precious onesie on Etsy that had the Blues logo on front with blue ruffles on the bottom (looks like a dress!) I showed it to him when he came back from out of town yesterday and he said he can't wait to see her in it. I'm starting to like having a girl....even though there were the most adorable hockey outfits for boys ;-)

So i received my first purchase for my little girl yesterday! My husband loves St. Louis Blues hockey and found the most precious onesie on Etsy that had the Blues logo on front with blue ruffles on the bottom (looks like a dress!) I showed it to him when he came back from out of town yesterday and he said he can't wait to see her in it. I'm starting to like having a girl....even though there were the most adorable hockey outfits for boys ;-)

Aww how cute! After finding out the gender buying stuff has really made everything more real and so fun!

Hey Ladies, did anyone have the anatomy scan and the ultrasound tech wasnt able to get all of the measurements because baby wouldnt move to enough to see what they needed so they have to go back for another ultrasound?

Hey Ladies, did anyone have the anatomy scan and the ultrasound tech wasnt able to get all of the measurements because baby wouldnt move to enough to see what they needed so they have to go back for another ultrasound?

Yes, I had to go back a week after my first anatomy scan bc he wouldn't get in the right position for them to get his leg length and all of the chambers of his heart.

I almost had to go back. The tech got all the measurements and was on the last one where she checks the aorta. Baby needs to roll over for that to happen. Instead of rolling over she flexed her muscles at us. Haha. We couldn't get a good view. I was supposed to meet with my doctor after the ultrasound so I did that and then went back to the scan room. Luckily, she flipped over so we could get that last bit. :)

I have had 2 anatomy scans so far and LO didn't really co-operate for both lol. Last one they had thier leg tucked in under the bum so we couldn't tell gender and still couldn't see all the anatomy... not sure if I will have to go for a 3rd or not :( But still a mystery for the gender lol

Im glad I am not the only one that has to go back. It made a little nervous because I just wanted to know that everything with him is okay. All the measurements they did take were perfect but just wanted to know everything was okay. Guess I should stop worrying so much! Thanks ladies for the info!

I have had 2 anatomy scans so far and LO didn't really co-operate for both lol. Last one they had thier leg tucked in under the bum so we couldn't tell gender and still couldn't see all the anatomy... not sure if I will have to go for a 3rd or not :( But still a mystery for the gender lol

Oh man! I'd be dying to know the gender if I was you! Are you anxious to find out or just going to wait and see?

Nikki my little guy was moving around like crazy it was hard for them to get some of the measurements because he kept moving lol but they haven't told me I have to go back. But yes you're not the only one so no worries!:hugs:

Have any of you ladies started to think about your Baby Shower? My mom wants to throw me one... trying to think when is the best time to have one? A month before you're due?

Oh man! I'd be dying to know the gender if I was you! Are you anxious to find out or just going to wait and see?

Nikki my little guy was moving around like crazy it was hard for them to get some of the measurements because he kept moving lol but they haven't told me I have to go back. But yes you're not the only one so no worries!:hugs:

Have any of you ladies started to think about your Baby Shower? My mom wants to throw me one... trying to think when is the best time to have one? A month before you're due?

I think a month might be cutting it too close. I would say about 2 months before your are due is better bc that way you still have time to get those items you didn't receive at your shower and you'll have some extra time to get the nursery together, wash all the sheets/clothes, etc. You may have the baby early too. I just know from what my friends tell me and i'm going on experience from when I planned a few showers for my friends.

Mimzy I am anxious to find out the gender but have accepted that I might not get to know lol. I have started planning my shower with my family and am having it 1 1/2 months before my due date. I think that is even cutting it a little close but it's the best time for my friends and family so fingers cossed all goes well lol.

Since all of our family is out of state, I am having a really early one (3 months before my due date). My mom didn't want me traveling when I am in the third trimester, lol. It's the first grandbaby so she is being extra paranoid!

Then, my friend recently told me that she is throwing me a second baby shower here in town. She said that all my friends can't miss out on getting to buy cute things too (which I was ok with)! :) That one will be ~6-8 weeks before I am due...

So long story short, I am having two showers, and I think that I agree with what the other ladies have said, you don't want to wait too long!

I'm thinking early Aug. I'm due the end of Sept so that should be okay I know cutting it a little close but Aug seems to work best for everyone.

We painted the nursery yesterday! We went with a light blueish gray. Going to be ordering the crib and changing table soon. Its all becoming so real! I memeber over two years ago when we moved into our house picturing what this room will look like when we finally turn it into a nursery and now that time is here!:cloud9:

I'm thinking early Aug. I'm due the end of Sept so that should be okay I know cutting it a little close but Aug seems to work best for everyone.

We painted the nursery yesterday! We went with a light blueish gray. Going to be ordering the crib and changing table soon. Its all becoming so real! I memeber over two years ago when we moved into our house picturing what this room will look like when we finally turn it into a nursery and now that time is here!:cloud9:

That's awesome. :) we are debating whether or not we want to rent a three bedroom or if we will buy a house before the baby is born. We are going to apply for a mortgage this weekend to see what we're eligible for. I just want to start setting up his room!!

Hi there.

Do you mind if i join.

I am due September the 21st by doctor and September 16th by dating scan.
I am now measuring three weeks ahead which i have done on all mine. In my hospital you do not get an anomoly scan so have had no big scan.

I have an 18 month old that was born at 35 weeks and a just turned 3 year old that was born at 36+6. Hoping this time to get to 37 weeks as my last little one picked up an infection in the hospital and was very ill. I do not want to go that road again.

I do not know the gender. I have never found out. I had a feeling my last two were girls and have a feeling this one is a girl also. I am hoping for a girl again but i think my partner is hoping for a boy. Obviously we do not care once it is healthy.

Hi there.

Do you mind if i join.

I am now measuring three weeks ahead which i have done on all mine. In my hospital you do not get an anomoly scan so have had no big scan.

I have an 18 month old that was born at 35 weeks and a just turned 3 year old that was born at 36+6. Hoping this time to get to 37 weeks as my last little one picked up an infection in the hospital and was very ill. I do not want to go that road again.

I do not know the gender. I have never found out. I had a feeling my last two were girls and have a feeling this one is a girl also. I am hoping for a girl again but i think my partner is hoping for a boy. Obviously we do not care once it is healthy.

Welcome and good luck with everything!

Hi there.

Do you mind if i join.

Welcome:flower:

Hoping you carry to lest 37 weeks this go around too and have another healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->