• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

:wave: Hey Vickie, same edd as me :happydance:.

Lazybones I'm always taking a looksie while I'm in Tesco, I just can't help myself but it has near on everything there. I've just recently bought myself some swaddling blankets 'cos I've heard some great reports.

I'm interesting in getting some swaddling blankets too. Out of interest, how much were they?

Just had to go have a looksie... I got them for £5 for 3 blankets. I couldn't resist 'cos it even explains how to wrap them.

So....

My Dr's called about my test results for Gestational Diabetes!! She said not to worry (haha, like that is goig to happen), and the results were just slightly elevated, but because they were just a little bit, i now need to go take another test which is 3 hours long!! And I have to fast the night before...Im going to be starving!! So I will be making an appoinment tomorrow for that test!

:hugs: it's not that bad, I had one with my LO last year. I had an awful headache but felt better after lying down and having something to eat and lots to drink after the test. The worst bit for me was the awful heartburn that I couldn't take anything for! Hope the results are OK.

Thanks for lovely messages about the 4D scan ladies :)

summerbaby: Hope your glucose test is ok, and you have fun at your 4D scan :)

So busy at work at the moment, not finding the time to get on here as much as I want too. Have a great weekend ladies xxx

I had to do the 3 hour test, Summer - it's not too bad - bring some good magazines though! By the end of it I was so lightheaded and starving hungry!

I go for the the 3 hour test Tuesday morning! Im definetly bringing some reading material and snacks to eat afterwards, because I know i will be starving too!! Haha!

Well have a lovely weekend ladies! I will be enjoying mine on the beach. The hubby leaves Monday for 2 weeks for work so we are having some R&R time this weekend!

Hey there. How was everyones weekend? Mine was great, we vegged out on the beach all weekend.

Today my husband is off to California for 2 weeks...he should be landing in about an hour! He had to go for work unfortunetly. But Im okay with it and I will keep myself busy. I leave next Friday to New York for a week, so my husband and I will not see each other for 3 weeks time. I wonder how much bigger I will be once we see each other again. haha.

Well, tomorrow I go for my 3 hour glucose test and Wednesday I have my check up appointment! Hoping to see the little guy! I might be getting 4D pics done, not to sure!

Have a great day all!

Isn't it crazy to be going in every two weeks now? Makes the time seem like it's going even faster!

Good luck for tomorrow AmyLynn.
We had a lovely day enjoying the sunshine today but my pelvis is really stiff now :(

Well the test went fine! I didnt get dizzy, or tired afterwards. I was just really hungry. I brought some snacks with me to eat afterwards. i will probably get the results tomorrow at my Doctor appointment! So lets hope all went well and I do not have GD. But, if I do i will deal with it!

Well the test went fine! I didnt get dizzy, or tired afterwards. I was just really hungry. I brought some snacks with me to eat afterwards. i will probably get the results tomorrow at my Doctor appointment! So lets hope all went well and I do not have GD. But, if I do i will deal with it!

Glad to hear it went well! Were you at the one hr test, or the 3 hr?
I have my glucose test on Saturday-- Definitely not looking forward to it.

Glad it went well AmyLynn :)
Good luck for yours We can't wait.
I hopefully won't need a GTT this time but I'm having a random blood sugar test done on Friday and the results of that will say whether I need one or not.

Juast got back from doctors. Im waiting to hear the results from the glucose test! They will only call if my sugars are high! So Im hoping they dont call me! Haha

The appointment went wonderful though. I gained 3 pounds since my last appointment, so I have gained a total of 24 pounds! Baby boys HBM is 140. And his head is down, which is good. So now i know he is kicking me with his elbows, butt and feet :haha: I also got my paperwork to preregister for the hospital and I had to sign and pay for little mans circumcision! With paying for that and preregistering, it hit me on how soon he will be born, and the exitement is even higher :happydance: Also I am getting a 4D scan April 8th, which is great because my husband will be able to go. Can't wait to see my son as it will be 11 weeks since the last unltra sound! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have a lovely day ladies!

I'm jazzed for your 4d scan, summer! We aren't doing one, but I love seeing other people's 4d's.

We go back to the OB tomorrow for the regular checkup - not feeling like I've gained any weight either! We shall see!

I'm off work tomorrow - so have a good weekend!

Hope the phone stayed silent AmyLynn!
Enjoy your weekend Jenna.
I have the midwife in the morning and my 3D scan (take 2) in the afternoon. Fingers crossed little miss decides to smile for the camera this time!

Hey there ladies. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was very quiet as OH is away for a few weeks. Watched allot of chick flicks..hehe.

Well, i have never heard anything from my doctors office so Im assuming that is good news and I do not have GD. As tomorrow will be 1 week since I took the 3 hour test :happydance::happydance:

This Friday I fly to New York for a week vacation! Im looking forward to seeing my family, this will be the last time to go to see them all untill probaby Setptember :cry: My parents will come down for when the baby is born, my mom will be here for 2 weeks :thumbup: and my dad is coming for a week :thumbup: So it will be wonderful to have them here for the first few weeks of little mans arrival. It is hard to be away from family when a life changing event is taki ng place!

Well have a lovely day all!

So I just got off the phone with my mom, she went to a psychic over the weekend :haha: And I guess the psychic was right about allot of things...so anyway she was talking about one of her children who is expecting a baby (me)..and she said I will mostly likey have him the 3rd week of May :happydance: so a few week early....and she said we will have a second child 2 years after Max is born, which OH and I plan to start trying 1 year after Max is born, but she wasn't able to say if we would have a boy/girl without seeing my face :growlmad:...haha...also she said everything will be fine with this pregnancy, :happydance:

I just had to share what was said about me. She talked to my mom about all sorts of stuff, and some things were so true, like about her dog still in the house making a presence, which she does (my mom had a pug for 15 1/2 years), and about a sick relative (her sister) who is really sick but will get better (which she has been), and that my mom will not struggle with money, ever..crazy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->