• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

I go in again this Friday for an appointment and will be asking my Dr. to feel for the baby's position as I haven't a clue as to how she is situated down there. If the Dr. can give me some clues, I think I will be able to determine how she is positioned.

This is my last free weekend for a long time, girls.... baby showers coming up, relatives visiting from out of state, our "baby-moon" trip... then she will be here before I know it!

Are any of you guys taking a "babymoon"?

Monterrey, CA ! It's only a couple of hours away from where I live - so not too far to travel. Getting a wonderful seaside hotel! Should be very relaxing.

Hello ladies, how is everyone feeling?

Jenna, have fun on you baby-moon. Wish we were ably to go on one more mini vacation, but we don't have anytime to go. but, we did do allot of traveling during this pregnancy which was great.

Miss BB-very cute baby name!!

Well went to my Dr appointment this morning, everything is looking great and measuring correctly. Maximilian is measuring in at about 4 pounds 1 ouces! He is head down, and i now know how he is laying and can finally really figure out what is sticking out of my belly, haha... I got a few more 4D pics too. Enjoy:

33 weeks (4).jpg

33 weeks (3).jpg

33 weeks (2).jpg

Also, I start Lamazze class tonight :happydance: And I am going for a tour of the hospital tomorrow!!!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Thought id let all you June mummies to be ive made a group on facebook for us all :)

Is you search: Bnb June mummies-to-be <3

An il accept everyone who also adds,
Its great for us all (who also goes on FB alot) to keep updated how everyone is getting on, An you dont need to be 'friends' on facebook to keep updated.... (as i dont come on here as much, addicted to facebook lol)

everyone can see the group but only members can see our posts

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been on here lately - my computer's packed up again so am now using my IPhone for updates (small screen though). Glad everyone's keeping well.

I maybe a tad dumb but I've never heard of this "baby moon". I take it though that it's the last holiday before baby comes? If it is we're not gonna getthe time for a last getaway - my dh is packed with work up until 2 wks before dd! In fact he's hoping that baby comes a little late so that he can possibly get some rest - I, on the other hand hope baby comes a tincy bit early (wishful thinking maybe).

Hey ladies! How is everyone!

Well, I went to another appointment yesterday. Baby is doing great and so am I. Talked to dr about DD. I have High blood pressure, have had it for a few years now (family inheritance), but it has been great throughout this pregnancy with medicine. But i get weekly checkups now and ultrasounds. OH and I were talking to Dr about how over she would let me go from my DD, but she let us know because I have Chronic Hypertension that she will not let me go over 40 weeks =) even though my BP has been great she usually doesnt let people with it go over. So Im happy to hear that. Im hoping to go naturally into birth and not have to get induced! But if i need too for baby and my safety i will! I just am hoping not to get a epideral, but with being induced I know the contractions come allot quicker so I might need it! Eek! But this news has excited me as now I know I will definetly have him by June 9th!!!!

Also, went to Lamazze class last Friday and I go again tonight! First class was kinda dull, as we were just getting to know each other. But defiently learned a few new things. OH laughed a bit too much, but so did the other guys and some of the ladies. Some things were just funny! And unexpected. I also did a tour of the hospital, that was what really got me nervous and excited, I cant believe how soon this is all coming to an end. The hospital is amazing, I have never been to it as we are new here, but it is a very secure building and very sterile =) Also, OH can stay with me the entire the time! I will probably be there for about 24 hours after giving birth unless something goes wrong to where I need to stay longer!

Well have a lovely weekend all! I will be enjoying the beach!

Had the baby shower this weekend! Had a blast and got so many gifts they wouldn't all fit in the car!! Will have to make a 2nd trip to our friend's house to pick up the rest later this week. Everyone was so joyful and generous!

Have a good week ladies!

How's everyone feeling? I'm starting to feel some aches and pains, especially 'cos I went for quite a long doggy walk today so both me and the dog (lol) are suffering. My back is soooooooooo incredibly sore. Plus I'm feeling very whale-like now :rofl:. I've bought myself a nice pregnancy/gym ball and am enjoying bouncing on that everyday. Anyone else got one or getting one? When I spoke to my mw about it she said they're excellent at getting baby into the right position. I know baby's head is already down but boy I don't half feel my LO at times - hence why I'm peeing so damn much lately, :haha:.

Hope everyone's aches and pains are minimal :flower:

Oooh and Summer, how fab to know that you'll be having your little boy by 9 June! I keep adding an extra 2 wks to the number of "weeks to go" for us. What ever way though, it's not long really :happydance:. I'm so looking forward to meeing our LO, which I'm sure everyone else is :cloud9:.

I picked up a ball a couple weeks ago because I was having hip pain. It seems to be doing the trick. Every time I feel like im going to split in two I sit on the ball for about 30 min or so and feel loads better.

I had my growth scan on tuesday. Everything seems to be ok (at least I havent heard from the doctor lol) Little Amelia is sitting at 4lb 9oz....Give or take 11oz! lol I have contractions alot more now. When I try to do much of anything for more then 10 min they start in. Just means hubby has to do the shopping :D

I keep telling myself that I need to get the hospital bag ready, but still cant seem to bring myself to do it. Keep feeling like once its done that I will just sit in one place staring at it waiting for the baby to come. You know like in the movies when someone has a suitcase packed and sitting by te front door and they are just sitting there staring at it. So I think Ill put it off for another week or so. At least untill I can get my stuff put together too. If I do it too early then Ill be wanting to get into my back and move things about. Or maybe want to wear something Ive packed lol Also gotta go to the store for hubby snacks lol and figure out who will be watching my two older kids while I give birth. My mom backed out *post in 3rd tri with rant* so not really sure how things will work out. But Im sure they will.

Hey ladies.

I have been feeling great. No great pains or aches as of yet. Just pressure down below, but that is it. I bought a exercise ball yesterday and started using it to help Max move down. He is in the head down position but Im just using it to help him move fither down.

I have Max's bag packed for hospital and mine is half way there, I have to put clothes in and my makeup, and a few everyday toilettries I use. Also, Max's room (which is half of our room, as we are renting a furnished condo) is all set too. Everything is set up, and all his clothes, blankets, etc., is washed! Now it is truly just the waiting game. Also, I made an appointment with a pediatrician next Tuesday to meet her and her staff! So crazy how these days are flying by!

Can't wait to meet my son!

Have a lovely weekend ladies!

June 3rd! 36 weeks today!
So exciteddddddddddddddddd

:hi: ladies!! well next month is our month :D wahoo ladies weve nearly done it!!

hows is everyone??

anyone else toss && turn at night?? its only jus started but boy is it tiring moving all night lol

anyone packed their hospital bag? im doing mine thursday :) im getting soo excited now!! sometimes i still cant believe im pregnant && sometimes i actually forget i am LOL

my friend had her baby just over a week ago - soo cute - jus want my lil girl now :)

xxx

I keep thinking I've packed my hospital bag, but then I see something and think 'that would be a good idea'! I'm also having trouble sleeping at night as little one is very active! :winkwink:

Mommyof2peas I feel the same about the hospital bag. I'd love to pack it but I see my list of what I need to pack and keep thinking "I'm gonna still need to use this or that". I think what I should do is pack the darn thing and then leave a list on top of what may have been taken out so that I don't forget items. Well done to those that have packed already :thumbup:.

This week I'm gonna wash the baby's clothes so that they're all nice and ready (and some can then be packed). I also need to get myself some energy drinks and snacks but must make sure that I don't sneakily eat my supplies before I actually go into hospital, lol. I'm thinking probably some granola bars - oats are good aren't they for energy?

As for the sleeping thing or lack of... I'm with you on that. I wake up about every 2 hours. I miss sleeping all through the night but I suppose we should get used to it (bummer) and it's just so uncomfortable. If it's not my shoulders aching it's my hips and now of course I have the pins and needles in my hands - all good fun hey?!

Actually, I done a silly thing today. I thought for some strange reason that it would be a good idea to lay on my bed on my back just to see what my belly looked like lying down (we have mirror wardrobes). Thing is, we have a tempur mattress and because I laid in the centre of the bed I got completely stuck 'cos I didn't have the edges to pull me up. All I could was laugh my socks off! Weird thing though is that when I was laughing my belly went really cone shaped, funny thing. I obviously did manage to get up though, albeit it took a lot of rolling around :rofl:.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all feeling invigorated and full of energy... (lol or if you're like me completely the opposite!).

I thought I'd share my 35 week bump, haven't really done a picture diary, but taken a few throughout. I'm sure he's starting to drop so took one at its prime haha :happydance:

Are you all ready for the hospital? I've packed Baby's bag, but still to do mine. Trying to leave things as long as I can so I still have "things-to-do" and keep me occupied!

I've been off work the last 2 days, hips, back and legs all suffering. Hopefully it won't be like this till he comes out!!

Anyway, big hugs to you all..... not long now ladies :) xxx

Attachments

• facebook_35weeks.jpg
    facebook_35weeks.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Miss BB you are looking great!

I have been feeling good. Getting nervous as the days go by, anxious to meet Max but nervous about labor! Went to meet with a pediatrician today, she was so very nice! I think i will let her be my sons doctor! I really didnt have any questions for her, but Im sure once Max is here I will be calling all the time!

I go to the Dr again on Thursday, I am getting the Strep B Test done, and the weight and mesurements on Max! It will be exciting to see how much he weighs!

Also, this weekend we are fitting the carseat into the SUV!!!!

Have a great week ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->