• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Due June 2011, bump buddies reconnect

Jenna - thanks for the kind thoughts, hopefully doctor will get me sorted out somehow :) - Did you get ur doppler???

Brit - glad to have you back in the mother land ;) - my back pains started during pregnancy - now confirmed as sciatica, nothing much they can do apart from advise exercises, give me co-codamol and tell me to sit on a donut cushion!

I'm sooooooooo excited - finding out sex on Friday at 3:30pm....... aaaaaaaaaaargh! :) xx

Omg today is here, I get to find what I am having! Can't wait, cant wait! I Don't go for another fee hours, hopefully the day files by!!! I will let you ladies know as soon as I get home! I'm thinking boy, OH thinks girl....we don't care either way, just fun too guess!

Miss BB feel better soon!

Its a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxilmilian Phillip is growing wonderful, he weighs 12 ounces and with a HBM is 154!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Summer ! Congrats on the boy! Maxilmilian is such a cool name! (I dated a guy named Maxilmilian for awhile! lol - and he was sooo cute)

So happy for you!

Aww thanks Jenna! I have always loved that name! And it is really the only name me and OH agreed on, so glad we are definetly going with it!!!!!!! Yay!

Congratulations Summer on finding out about your little boy. He's gonna be a mummy's boy!

I had an absolutely amazing dream last night. I dreamt that I was supposed to be taking my dog for her boosters (which I do have to do today) but instead I went into labour - although in my dream I was at least 7 months along. You could tell I was dreaming 'cos labour wasn't at all bad, had a water birth and in the end I had this absolutely beautiful little boy. Julian (my DH) was showing him off to everyone, awww and it was lovely.... I didn't want the dream to end. The weird part of the dream though was that I went back to work that same day and got suspended for not showing up all morning :wacko:.

Anyway congrats to all you that have found out what you're having. We go for our 20wk scan tomorrow, which is a nice bright and early appt at 8:45am!!! I'm just finding it incredibly difficult this time with the jet lag so I really hope I'm a little with it at that early in the morninng.

Hope your scan goes well hun. :)

I wasn't able to find out the sex yesterday as :baby: had its bum facing the screen and refused to turn around! It also appeared to be in the lotus position therefore hiding those vital parts! :blush: I have another scan in 2 weeks to find out. I want to know! :winkwink:

Hope your scan goes well hun. :)

I wasn't able to find out the sex yesterday as :baby: had its bum facing the screen and refused to turn around! It also appeared to be in the lotus position therefore hiding those vital parts! :blush: I have another scan in 2 weeks to find out. I want to know! :winkwink:

I bet you do. I'm sorry you have to wait but at least you'll have another chance in a few weeks. You'll get to see the baby again! :happydance:

Hello ladies... sorry haven't been on in ages, I got a new phone & its taken me ages to find this thread...

How is everyone?

Xx

Its a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxilmilian Phillip is growing wonderful, he weighs 12 ounces and with a HBM is 154!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ooooh congratulations hunny :) xx

So very pleased everything is okay and baby is growing as he should be xx

Had our scan today and everything appears to be great :cloud9:. I'm so pleased 'cos I was slightly bricking it. Our LO wasn't playing ball when it came to the spine examination but finally we got him/her to roll over. And for a couple that wanted to stay Team Yellow both me and my DH were glued to the screen to see if we could see vital parts lol. Both of us thought we saw little boys bits but we're not 100%, especially as we seem to have seen them at different times. Only time will tell but I have been thinking that I'm carrying a little man.

We're actually going back in about 2 weeks time for another scan 'cos the hospital are doing training on fetal hearts and because our LO has an almighty heart, which was today really clearly seen they offered us to come back. I jumped at the chance - and we get free scan piccies! My DH shyly asked whether there would be enough room for him to join as well - bless :kiss:, which he was pleased to be told that yes there would be.

Sorry to hear your LO Groovychick was being stubborn but at least you get to see him/her again :thumbup:.

Oh bugger I forgot to include the piccie....

Attachments

• DSC06091 (Small).jpg
    DSC06091 (Small).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on the happy scan Britt!

All this time I've been 100% sure I wanted to find out the gender -and now that it's days away I'm wavering like crazy! Husband really wants to find out so I'm sure we will, I just can't make up my mind anymore! LOL

Jenna I'm sure when you're sitting there with the sonographer you'll know whether you want to know or not. We never actually got asked whether we wanted to know but then we never asked either so I'm not sure whether we could have found out. Do you know if your hospital does?

Britt, what a beautiful picture!!!!

Yeah our sonoprapher asked if we wanted to find out, then she proceeded on to tell us. I mean as soon as she put the wand on stomach he was butt up and legs wide open!! It was awesome and amazing, i knew it was a boy, my OH didnt know what he was looking for!! haha!! We also a 6 minutes DVD of our little boy moving around it was awesome!

here is my baby boys pics! (look how long his legs are)

IMAG0099.jpg

Britt & Summer - those pics are amazing - Summer is going to have a TALL little guy.

My sister sent me my very 1st item for the baby - a really sweet little blanket. I bawled my eyes out when I opened the box yesterday, imagining holding my little angel in that blanket. Aren't we sappy sometimes!

6 days until the ultrasound! I will be 21 weeks! Should get a really good look at the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->