Due June 28th 2012 need bump buddys!!

So how are you feeling? HAve you seen your doctor yet? I go on Tuesday!

Not yet booked for bloods on 7th November, I rang my GP and they said they don't need to see me and to just ring maternity hospital lol

Feeling okay thanks, back pain, stomach cramps, sore boobs and fatigue, how bout you? :)

Not yet booked for bloods on 7th November, I rang my GP and they said they don't need to see me and to just ring maternity hospital lol

Feeling okay thanks, back pain, stomach cramps, sore boobs and fatigue, how bout you? :)

I live in a very small town in Canada so I go to my GP for everything :laugh2:
I have what feels like period cramps. I keep looking at the toilet paper to make sure there is no blood :wacko: my boobs are a tiny bit sore and I have little bouts of nausea and I am tired. For the most i feel good :)

Ok the "holy crap I'm pregnant" feeling is getting less intense, now I want the world to know. (I have told a few people) I also want a BUMP so bad ha ha. Anyone else feeling like ok LET'S DO THIS!!!

Ok the "holy crap I'm pregnant" feeling is getting less intense, now I want the world to know. (I have told a few people) I also want a BUMP so bad ha ha. Anyone else feeling like ok LET'S DO THIS!!!

Definitely! lol I wanna tell everyone I know but can't xD

I also want a big fat round juicy bump!

And I'm dying to see it on the scan! :)

I'm due June 26th, if it still counts? ADD ME! :)

haha, i'll tell you your symptoms 2 days in advance :)

I was ready and waiting for any systems to start (other than the sore nipples and the cramps, the cramps scared me too)
At 6 weeks 2 days the morning sickness hit like a tonn of bricks and I kinda wish I didn't have symptoms, but once I found the antidote - ginger (the more unrefined it is the better it works, so ginger cookies with real chunks of ginger in them or freashly grated ginger tea) I don't mind the morning sickness as much.

But not everyone women gets morning sickness, my mum had both me and my sister with not a hint of morning sickness.

You'll bump will arrive soon enough

I was ready and waiting for any systems to start (other than the sore nipples and the cramps, the cramps scared me too)
At 6 weeks 2 days the morning sickness hit like a tonn of bricks and I kinda wish I didn't have symptoms, but once I found the antidote - ginger (the more unrefined it is the better it works, so ginger cookies with real chunks of ginger in them or freashly grated ginger tea) I don't mind the morning sickness as much.

But not everyone women gets morning sickness, my mum had both me and my sister with not a hint of morning sickness.

You'll bump will arrive soon enough

Thanks for easing some of my stress! I just need to breath and enjoy every little moment!! RIGHT?!?! ha ha. I am happy we are doing this together ladies!:thumbup:

Your bubz is only the size of a cute poppyseed, things will grow. You're right, just got to enjoy the journey

Just wanted to say congrats ladies as dd was born 6/28/11 :). Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->